Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[OOC] Murderverse OOC
TVTropes work page | Darth Wiki page for unverifiable Discord shenanigans | TCRPWiki page

Discussion thread for the Murderverse. (TVT thread for archive completeness.)

(Note about the games list: Nobody's actively maintaining this, sorry.)

Games threads list: (and also there's Murder-Free II which isn't a murdergame but is also part of the 'verse; it's sorta cancelled but if anyone wants to bring it back just post there and we'll see what we can do)

There's a Discord server too, the link's in the backroom.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
a bunch of quotes that i imagine TM Awe saying

ESCAPING THIS EXECUTION IS VERY SIMPLE, JUST PLUG IN THE HEADPHONE INTO THE IPHONE 7.

EACH WEAPON, INCLUDING YOUR FISTS, HAS TWO ATTACKS. EXPERIMENT TO DISCOVER EFFECTIVE COMBINATIONS...

HELLO STEW. I AM SICK OF YOUR SHIT.

CAN I HAVE A GLASS OF WATER PLEASE

WOW UH SORRY MY EXECUTION WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT... SORRY I'M OPENING THE EXIT NOW YOU CAN JUST LEAVE I AM SORRY

I PROMISE YOU, PIZZACATCHER. YOUR LOVED ONE IS IN A SAFE.

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE ALL RACISTS

HELLO REBEL. THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF THIS EXECUTION. DIE.

IT TAKES MORE MUSCLES TO FROWN THAN TO SMILE, AND YET AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE REFUSED TO TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

GREETINGS, UNFORTUNATE SOULS. I WOULD LIKE TO STREAM A GAME OF MAFIA.
it is me. awe921, the greatest face in all of koridai
oh my god the fucking Saw shit

also the fifth one is kinda similar to the end of AGOM 2
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
yeah it fits disturbingly well

[Image: tm_awe.png]
meanwhile I'm hoping that the other two slots for cube of murder get filled, and also that we get more murdergames going.

I need my murder fix.
Stupid doomed timeline...
We don't want to start Murder U Too until the games back on the trope site get sorted out one way or another. And then y'know evaluating whether there's room for a murdergame at that moment.
Active characters:

nya
damn, those quotes you imagined tm awe saying are hilarious
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
here's where he got those quotes btw

“can I have a glass of water please” is a perpetual mood
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
i see you watch gianni's voice acting shitposts

VA shitposts are a treasure trove in general
Hmm, who already knows about G'raha and Y'shtola IC? I know it came up in the cube with Stew and the "hypnosis vs the Echo" experiments, but can't recall who else...
Active characters:

nya
I'm not familiar with them. Then again I have my own thing going on with Holly helping to SCIENCE.

Also, still want to do that "Kennifer gets her memories back and probably freaks the hell out" thing at some point if Mad will hit me up when she's ready.
I'm ready whenever. Will be a bit hard to juggle plotlines, but hey, no need to rush this through.
Maybe after we're done science-ing, then?
That'd be fine!
Heart  We are !SCIENCING! and I love it and you too.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
You will have to forgive my lack of science knowledge here... ;;._.
...You were quizzing yourself on what Okazaki fragments were and which way DNA gets read. I think you're okay. I know something about practical lab work because I've done actual lab work like sequencing prep working on a Masters degree. And even then I probably don't know as much as I should :p
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
And meanwhile I am trying to remember this stuff since I haven't had a reason to use it since school.
And the plot threads experience a brief moment of overlap.
Active characters:

nya
Trying to figure out how to sort the threads in the OP. Does the current list look good?

Obviously the ongoing games get a list. And we do want to keep all the "ready to start but not actually started" threads in one place, to help give an impression as to how much room there is to start new stuff. Not sure about the rest, though.
Active characters:

nya
Oh, btw, can you add Flicker in either "Inactive Games" or "Upcoming Games"? Thanks

(I'm planning on a future follow-up after one of the other games I'm in finished, so..)
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Done. (Knew I'd miss one :p )
Active characters:

nya
Recompiling my Murder-free ideas list:
  • Vivi and/or Finch run Gender (Extreme) and realize they're a little bit non-binary
  • something with Fray and Myste, maybe
  • Silas does gay crimes, as soon as we figure out some gay crimes for him to do
  • Elise joins Metabomb's hive mind (related in some way to her fight with teal)
  • Elise finally gets around to actually testing that resurrection spell
  • like, any more stuff with Charis and Silas
Active characters:

nya
Might as well post/repost my current ideas here:

- Go-kart race! Everyone who wants can have their characters join
- Costume party, just as an excuse to have our characters cosplay or wear other costumes (or could possibly keep that for Halloween?)
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
hey Oz, since the SCIENCE plotline is on hold until Dookie gives us the plot needed for this, wanna do the Stew thing now?