Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

POKÉMON 2.B.A. MURDERER ~ A Poké-Murdergame

“‘Ey you!”

[That's the first thing you hear when you wake up: a shrill, fast, strongly-accented voice.] “Glad t’ see you're all awake ‘n’ alive ‘n’ all that jazz.”

[Looking around, you find yourself with several others in a dense, thick forest you don't recognize. You can't remember how you got here; as a matter of fact, you can't seem to remember much of anything, aside from your name and your four moves. As you struggle to get ahold of your bearings, you notice that the source of the voice is a diminutive Hoopa Confined, glimmering in the sparse light filtering through the treetops.]

Ringtoss
[Image: image0.jpg]

“Name's Ringtoss! Or if you wanna make it fancy, you can call me somethin’ like... uh... ‘Hyperspace Commander Ringtoss’?” [The Hoopa laughs and clasps its hands together.] “Nah, jus’ Ringtoss works fine. Welcome to a li'l somethin’ I threw together t’ get rid'a my ever-approachin’ boredom. You're all here for a reason—I trust ya know it already since you signed up for this, but in case ya forgot, I'll tell ya real quick.”

“I got a li'l game for ya t’ play. Ever heard'a games like Traitor in the House on the Hill ‘n’ One Night Ultimate Werewolf? My game's kinda like that. You're gonna be here for a few days ‘n’ nights, and I've put hyperspace portals ‘round the barrier so ya can't escape. I've assigned each'a you a role, ‘n’ some'a them can do different things durin’ the day o’ the night. But, o’ course, every good scumhuntin’ game needs some scum. So a few'a you are killers. Ya know each other, work together, ‘n’ get to kill a Pokémon that's not on ya side every night.”

“Good guys: Your goal's to figure out who's killin’ you ‘n’ get rid'a them all. Bad guys: Your goal's to lay low ‘n’ shift the numbers advantage ‘round into ya favor. Simple, right? Been done countless times before, s'tried ‘n’ true!”

“OH! And, and, AAAND ya got an audience!” [Ringtoss happily waves at something that it appears only it can see.] “A couple'a Trainers are recordin’ this. Shout-out to Red Ridin’ Hood in particular for bein’ on board wit’ my li'l social experiment and broadcastin’ it to TEN MILLION'a ya lovely folks! Sure ya fans will love it.”

“One last thing. Above all else, this is just a game. Sure, a couple'a lives may be lost ‘long the way, but people eat that crap up on TV. And besides...” [A wicked smirk spreads across the Hoopa's face as its voice deepens.]

“There's nothing inherently wrong with a game of mafia.”
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Sabine, as she had called herself, was in a haze.

S—slow down. You're going too fast. What's this about . . . killing? And an audience? . . . And werewolves?
A distinct helix-shaped shell lies on the ground. Blue tentacles and two eyes emerge out of the shell's opening, revealing it to be an Omanyte.

What is this mysterious place... We must explore it posthaste!

Lord Helix goes out to...

>Explore the mysterious forest
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
Gengar falls out of the sky and lands on the ground. He lays a bit before dusting himself off and stands up.

"What's goin' on here? Where am I?"
I like bananas. They're yellow.
A Plusle and a Minun pop up from behind a bush.

"Woah, a forest! Cooooooool!" the Plusle shouts out, its arms shaking in excitement.

"...Addie, where are we?" the Minun says softly, with a raised eyebrow.

"We're outta that PC, that's where we are, Sue! We can finally explore! Come on!" 

They both go to explore the forest.
Rosario slowly began standing up... but began picking up the pace as they realized they were on the dirty ground.

"A... game of 'Mafia'...? Why, truth be told I've never heard of any of these 'games' you're listing off... and I'm not certain I'm fond of them, either."

Rosario then looks around at the others and the area, trying to get a grasp on their surroundings.

"My... Such a dirty forest... Of all places to be, it's a forest...? May I ask why?"
So I adore Karre from Star Wars: Visions now. That was completely unexpected since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan or anything.
"Oh this is exactly like"

>Look for bodies
"oh hell no, kung fu panda!"
“When the hell did I mention anythin’ ‘bout werew—” [That's when Ringtoss remembers what he said about One Night Ultimate Werewolf.] “Oh, oh. Well, don't worry, s'far as I'm concerned there ain't any werewolves here. Might wanna keep an eye on that Dusk Lycanroc though, just in case?”

[He turns to the Gengar and sighs, aggravated.] “‘N’ you there—did, did you not listen to a friggin’ word I said!? You're trapped here in this forest wit’ me and some'a you are gonna kill each other, that simple! And why?” [he continued, turning to Rosario.] “‘Cause I'm bored. Heard these ‘murder games’ were gettin’ really popular.”
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"Mafia, huh? What's gonna happen? We gonna start a car and it blows up? One of us gonna wake up with a horse head in our bed or somethin'?"

> Look around forest
Mawile sits up, rubbing her neck a bit as she looks around. She looks concerned; she remembers signing up for a game, but possibly getting killed instead of just fainting, especially with an audience watching... didn't really sound like her kind of game. Not like any sort of battling she'd ever done before, at least.

"I'm not sure this is what I was expecting... thought it'd be more like a gym battle or Contest or something."

She stands, also deciding to...

>Look around the forest.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Blödsinn . . . what have I done to end up here? Have I sinned?
>leeeet's say she goes left, sure.
"Killing each other?!"

"You mean like battling each other? Awesome!"

"...It sounds a lot more dangerous than that, Addie..."

"These guys look like they'd be really good at killing! Let's cheer them on!"

"Not now, please..."
"Killin', you said? If this is the Mafia, maybe one of us will wake up in a river with cement shoes. Then who's the Godfather here?"
This game intrigues us... But also fills us with unease... Perhaps... This is more than just a game...

>Search in the center area
>Look for bodies

“Gh—why're you already lookin’ for bodies? No one's died yet, ya doofus.”

>she goes left

[The Western section of the forest looks largely identical to the Central section you were just in. The trees are dense and tall, blocking out virtually any sunlight from coming through.]

>Search in the center area

[You're already in the Central section. Largely nondescript, sort of generic for a forest.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"Dying isn't so bad, it's just moving onto step two of life. Or is it step three... Well, I guess you'll be too dead to mind either way."

The Bidoof gets up on his feet.

"I'm Doober. Sup?"
Ach, you sweet summer children . . . killing is not the same as just defeating. It's more permanent and effective. Anyone without a Trainers’ Healthcare Guarantee would tell you that. Also, don't ask me how I know so much about Trainers.
>Go a bit further into the Western area, see if there's any cool items hiding on the ground or anything.
Then, a strange being, resembling a mess of red pixels more than anything else, appeared, having been listening to the explanation. Murder... game? What was this Hoopa talking about? She didn't like where this was going..

>go to right of forest
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Rosario frowns, seeming very unimpressed.

"All because you were bored..."

Although, as Rosario says that, their frown grows a little more... worried.

"...I must admit that I'm... uncertain of being sucked into such a thing... We are to be thrust into a game of life and death? Why, no thank you. Perhaps there is an exit...?"

>Rosario begins trying to see if there's anything that even remotely looks like an exit in this area of the forest.
So I adore Karre from Star Wars: Visions now. That was completely unexpected since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan or anything.
Well, I may as well explore this place.

>go north
>Look to the south section
> Explore Southern
>Doober explores the south as well, walking on two feet and singing an annoying song