Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Bottled Time
We start when we've met everyone, of course!
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
Brain also seems to be somewhat suspicious of finding exactly the size outfits he and Pinky require. Still. Hmmm. It... might help to know some of you better. I suggest a round of 'why did you sign up?' I signed up because, well, apart from being a stepping stone to taking over the multiverse, it's rather hard to take over a world in a confused, scrambled timeline where everything is unpredictable, isn't it? Much better to know what you're working against. And Pinky is... well, he's with me.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Alex finally gets up.

“So what are we doing again?”

Eve is nowhere to be seen.

Until she runs back with a new uniform.

“Look! I even got one for you, too!”

She hands one over to Alex.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Kennifer has now found an... interesting range of clothing in her size and by that I mean a lot of them are as ruffly as the time periods will allow for.
Stupid doomed timeline...
I mean, I'm no stranger to weird time shenanigans. It.... kind of comes with the territory when you're from the future.... well, future to you guys, at least. Neither is Jeffrey, but he'd rather beg for scritches and preen his wingpits than get invested in human history.

She raises an eyebrow when she discovers clothing made perfectly for a medium-sized parrot....

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

Three people have not come out of their tents yet. Their names are Olivia Thyme, Adobe Flash, and Dio Brando.
"I've been working with the time cops for a few months," Eri says. "There was this 'confluence of time' I unknowingly got involved in, and... after how I handled the first event, they wanted to be sure I could drive the rest of them in the right direction."
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Cool Sendri puts on one of the outfits, a brightly-colored windbreaker straight out of the early 90s. WHY FLORAN SSIGNED UP, HUH? ISSN'T IT OBVIOUSS? IT'SS WHY ANYONE WOULD SSIGN UP: TO ENSSURE AN EXCELLENT WORLD FOR THOSSE WHO COME AFTER USS. TO BE GOOD TO EACH OTHER. THAT'SS WHY FLORAN DOESS WHAT THEY DO; THERE'SS PLENTY OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO TRY TO MAKE THE WORLD BOGUSS. FLORAN'SS HERE TO SSTOP THAT. BESSIDES.

They take out some meat wrapped in paper, and take a hit off of it. TIME TRAVEL IS EPIC ASS HELL.

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

Well... yes. Brain actually seems to grin. The science is quite interesting, and it should be like an experiment every time.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

"I just... don't like disruptions to the timeline," said Kennifer without elaborating further, as she pulled on a jacket over her clothes.
Evil Jay Leno finds all of his outfits, which fits in with the time, making him look as fancy as an entertainer could look in any of the time periods he will eventually visit.

Well we can't have people meddling with time affairs, can we? What if someone kills a fly and it affects the timeline to the point none of us are born? That's something that scares me greatly. Plus I like to meet people, whether it's in the past, present or future.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
I... cannot disclose why I joined. It brings back memories that I would much rather forget.
"Why I signed up?" Roxy asked Brain before walking in a circle for a few rounds, thinking of her answer.
"I think it's easy to say," She decided, "I've personally signed up to make sense of the world and time around me.  I want to know why there's some... thing threatening to destroy my home so I can more easily defend it.  ...That and I need material."
Eve, with a stylish choice of early 80s clothing, starts meeting everybody.

“Hello! I'm Eve! What are we supposed to do here?”

Alex, meanwhile, is getting dressed in a grungy flannel t-shirt and pants setup.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
I'm... sorry to hear something is threatening your home. Um. Material? What sort of material are you looking for?
Murdergames Characters

Material, like jokes and all? I can hook you up with some writers if you need any material.
Cool Sendri squats down to Roxy. AGREE WITH THAT RAT. THAT'SS AWFUL. YOU KNOW, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSSE YOU CAN'T FIND HERE, FLORAN'SS GOT FRIENDSS. THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT.

and i may not be loved

...Mouse, Brain mumbles, slightly annoyed at being confused for a rat.
Murdergames Characters

Roxy perked her ears and wagged her tail in response to the sympathy, lying on her stomach.  "Thanks, it means a lot," she said, "But as for the material- the 'partts', I mean, they act as my place's currency. ...We don't have that much to go around."
Hmm? Where do you come from anyway that has this kind of currency you're talking about? Evil Jay Leno asks Roxy.
OH, SO LIKE SSPACE-REDDIT GOLD, HUH? BECAUSSE FLORAN'SS GOT PLENTY OF THAT TO PASSSS AROUND.

and i may not be loved

"what the-- w-what's a Reddit?" Roxy asked Cool Sendri before taking a few moments and shaking her head.  "Whatever.  To answer your question, Evil, I'm from a small village populated by dogs that talk and act like you- like... humans, if you will.  There used to be humans, but something happened to them and now one of their creations is on our ass. ...In that case, I should ask the same of you. So where do you come from?
[Future Luke is just chillin’ in the background, sorting through his outfits.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"FOR YOUR INFORMATION, FLORAN'SS NOT A HUMAN, BUT A FLORAN. AND AN INCREDIBLY COOL ONE, AS YOU CAN SSEE FROM FLORAN'SS DRESS AND SSKATEBOARDING ABILITIES" They do a kickflip.

"WHERE FLORAN'SS FROM? THAT'SS AN INTRERESSTING SSTORY ACTUALLY. BORDERING THE LINE BETWEEN TUBULAR AND BOGUSS. FLORAN'SS HOME PLANET'SS PART OF AN INTERGALACTIC DICTATORSSHIP. FLORAN'SS GOT INTO TROUBLE WITH IT FOR THE MERE CRIME OF HAVING THE SSAME NAME AS IT'SS LEADER. AND GOT ARRESSTED. AND ESSCAPED.

and i may not be loved

"I'm from Earth. Yeah, I'm aware there's probably a bunch of dimensions with planets called Earth and no I don't know which one specifically."