Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Decrypto
Well, if you truly wish to go home, your wish is my command mortals.
Just say the word.
Ivi looks to Loki, and then to the others. Well...I'd make sure you guys get home first. Make sure you all get here safely, just in case Ruby becomes a zombie or something. Although...I'll admit, I can't wait to get home. My crew, my girl, Voi, just...it might suck. But it's better than here.

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

"My previous offer remains open, I should note," Hitomi says. "... but yeah, once I help anyone interested, might as well send me home."
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Henka sighs. "Hopefully the rest of the Outside World ain't like this. Fucking gruesome."
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

Yeah, home. I just want out of these murdergames completely! And sticking around...
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Get me outta this place, and back to Vice City...
I like bananas. They're yellow.
He's calmed down slightly.
"Sorry, I .uh . .didn't know you guys actually died. .anyways, yeah I . .wanna get back home."
That one guy who RPd Hifumi Yamada for some ungodly reason.
Bewildered (and also pacifist), Socrates just takes in all the confusing EVERYTHING. They're alive, supposedly a Norse god tried to kill them, and they killed the Norse god, and the runners weren't really killers and— Yeah, he's just confused and relieved.

"W-wh— ...welcome back?"
...Just get me out of this mess.

At this point, Cirno doesn't even care about going back to Gensokyo or the Outside World in particular...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
Like I said, your wish is my command. Loki snaps his fingers as a new portal appears. This will take you back to wherever you originally came from. You're welcome. However, the portals will close up over time, so say your goodbyes now.
I'm... Saying sorry doesn't really cut it here, does it? But I am. I couldn't take the idea of having to go through more of these things after this. It worked out though, didn't it?

You're good people. Cass, Mat, heck the Lemmings too, none of us wanted to do this, right? If you're ever in my corner of the ocean, come and look me up.

Frankie heads to a portal.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Guess everyone here is all right. You, Ivi, come by Vice City sometime. Be happy to see you again, sister. But you, Kaz… you ever show your face there, I'll make sure you'll have a grave in the ocean. Peace, y'all.

Lance heads through the portal, back in 1986 Vice City.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"To where I came from? Eh, that's fine too." Henka says as he goes through the portal, back to Gensokyo.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

"B...bye, everyone. It was um, it was nice meeting s...some of you, at least."

Tonya waves, kind of shakily... then heads through a portal back to her California home.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Huh... See you all later, then! And I hope this is the last of these stupid murdergames...

Cirno goes back to Gensokyo as she turns to the portal and is greeted by her friends Team 9 in Misty Lake...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
You're all good. Most of you, at least.I wish it wasn't like this but...we did it. We beat her, and I hope you have good lives.

Ivi walks into the portal, back into her home of Helium City.

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

"Oh, and I was the Fool, for anyone wondering about why I acted all weird - ah, everyone's leaving? Might as well go back home, I've got consoles to sell!" Tiger says as he goes back to his own world and time.
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
"See all of you later, I guess . .You can watch my youtube channel if ya want! But that's just a theory-" 
And there goes MatPat.
That one guy who RPd Hifumi Yamada for some ungodly reason.
“Bye, everyone.”

She also is suddenly gone.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
After everyone has said their goodbyes and gone back home, the portals close, and Loki returns to the forest to perform his duties.
Epilogue Part 1
“So, what should we do now, Scarlet?” 

“I think we should try to regain possession of the hotel first but until then, we'll have to find another place to stay. I also believe this will take a while to recover from this.”

“What's gonna happen to Ruby? What if she tries to hurt me again?” Peri's voice cracked slightly at the thought of Ruby attempting to start up another murdergame.

Scarlet hugs Peri before continuing her statement.

“Everything will be alright dear. Even if it looks bad now, trust me. Everything will be ok.”

Epilogue Part 2 
——2 month time skip——

Scarlet, Pine, and Peri are now standing in front of the newly reclaimed hotel. It is currently 12:00 p.m.

“Mom, we did it! We got the hotel back!”

“I believe we did, Peri."

"The Crimson Hotel belongs to the Green Family once more! We're back in business!”

And with that, the Crimson Hotel was luckily able to stay in business, despite the whole cult situation.  Ruby has been imprisoned in a pocket dimension herself, and although there is the slim chance of her escaping, that most likely won't happen. At least not for a very long time.

~End of Decrypto~

Complete Role List, With Dropouts+ Drop-ins
Wendy- Played by TheGeekArtist08- Investigator

Cass- Played by Dookie- Attorney 

Lance Vance- Played by Matthew Somebody- Twin

Tonya- Played by Kennifer- Psychic

Frankie- Played by PointMaid- Bomber

Tiger Telematics- Played by Zanreo- Fool

James Rolfe/The Angry Video Game Nerd- Played by TalesofUnder-Survivor-(Dropped Out)

Aya'koya- Played by KungFuCutbug-Medic- (Dropped Out)

The Lemmings- Played by Oggy123- Murderer

Cirno- Played by Despair's Archon of Memes- Survivor

Kazuichi Souda- Played by psychedelicate- Twin

Red Riding Hood- Played by Huney- Vigilante

MatPat- Played by door-kun - Seer

Ivi Roma- Played by MadameButterflyKnife- Assassin 

Hitomi Elakha- Played by wingedcatgirl- Survivor

Henkano Dank- Played by SomeLibre-Medic- (Dropped In)

Socrates Jones- Played by Magolor- Psychic- (Dropped In)

Patrick Star- Played by Billy5545- Survivor- (Dropped In/Out) 

Winners: Cass, Frankie, MatPat, Ivi, Hitomi

End of Game.