Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Bottled Time
Oh, we work in a lab! We do experiments and everything!

I think you mean I do experiments. You are just experimented on. But, so am I. We live in the lab because we're lab mice. It's... not all bad. It has it's advantages.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Alex comes back from dressing.

“So...Eve and I came from this dimension where there was this...apocalypse. It was really cold, and snow was everywhere. We were some of the only survivors in our city. We joined because anything was better than scrounging for food.

”I will miss Kroger raiding...

“Me too, sis.”
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Well, I'm not a human, either. I'm actually a demonic abomination from hell. But I'm not one of those who likes to damn people souls, just one who likes to play around and have some fun. Then one day, over 5'000 years ago, my physical body got destroyed and my essence got sealed away by Heaven's angels into a box. And then someday in 1950, someone opened the box and my essence managed to escape and I happened to go into this woman named Catherine Leno. And she gave birth to twins. And I was one of those twins. She kept one while she dumped me into an orphanage. As I grew up, I watched my twin brother go onto host his own late-night talk show and I set my sights on similar goals, which is how I became the host of the Evil Tonight Show in Hell. It was quite a ride for me, I must say.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"That's a lot of terms I don't know about," said Roxy, "Skateboarding?  Dictatorship?  Earth? ...Actually I might have heard that last one a few times and I might be able to infer what skateboarding is."
And then something lit up in the dog, causing her to energetically stand up and wag her tail. "Ooh! Floran! Can you show me!?!"
"HELL YEAH! SSURE!"

Cool Sendri grabs the skateboard, and begins to do some epic tricks on it straight out of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. If this were a movie, you'd have Avril Lavigne's "Sk8r Boy" playing in the background. Finally, Cool Sendri stops, and offers the skateboard to Roxy. "THAT'SS HOW SSKATEBOARDING WORKSS! YOU WANT TO TRY?"

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

A demon? Hey, I know plenty of demons! They're cool, unlike what the other angels say.

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

It's rather interesting to learn what brought you all here. All I can say is, I look forward to getting to know you guys better!

And yeah, if you haven't inferred by now, Eri is one of the assistant sergeants. The other one... you'll see.
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
“Who's Eri?” Alex says, completely confused after putting on clothes.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
"I... didn't say I was human. Just that I'm from Earth."

Kennifer grins weirdly.
Stupid doomed timeline...
They're the person with robot parts.
As for me... I'm originally from the Moon... However... I eventually defected to Gensokyo and currently live there with a few others also from the Moon... As for what brought me here... I currently do not remember. That is all I will say for now.
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
Exactly! Not all of us demons are the types who wanna torment souls. Some of us wanna live normal lives or get out there and have some fun. Glad somebody gets it!
Cool Sendri offers a fist bump to Eri. NICE TO MEET YOU, ERI! NAME'SS SSENDRI. THOSSE ROBOT PARTS? RADICAL AS HELL.

and i may not be loved

"Yes... Please!" Roxy said as she took the skateboard, hopped on it... and then uncontrollably rolled downhill and crashed on the ground after veering off the pavement.  Both she and the skateboard were unharmed.

"...Well, it was worth a shot," Roxy said as she got back up, shaking and laughing from the experience.
"Okay, that does look fun. I might want a drink of wine before I try though."

Kennifer grins again. Between her grin looking like...
thatokay you've seen her profile pics those are some weird chompers
, and the fact she's now wearing rather normal black jeans and boots with a very ruffly blouse and a black coat that looks like something out of The Matrix... okay it's a look.
Meanwhile, Dio finally wakes up. He then walks into the rest and says, "greetings mongrels. I'm DIO, the vampire. I apply myself for this job because I want to use my power in order to protect the balance of time."
Reisen flinches at Dio calling people "Mongrels"... Before proceeding to just shrug it off.

I... Interesting way of greeting people... But okay.
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
Roxy, having already rolled the skateboard to the top of the hill, took one sniff at Dio and told him, "you know, Dio, don't smell right."

She then made another attempt at riding the skateboard downhill.
"CALLING PEOPLE MORGRELSS IS UNEPIC, DUDE. BUT NICE TO MEET ANOTHER COWORKER! NAME'SS SSENDRI. THE COOL ONE."

and i may not be loved

"I am... Not a mongrel, thank you very much."
Hey now, hey now! I may be your sergeant, but it is important that you treat everyone else here with respect. I wouldn't act like this, and you shouldn't, either. But welcome, Dio.
I'm not sure why it's a term of derision, but we aren't mongrels either. We're quite pure strain lab mice. (Okay, our genes may have been spliced, but that's beside the point, I don't think that qualifies as mongrelism...)
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
A mongrel?!..... meh, I guess I am technically, since I'm half demon, half late night talk show host, Evil Jay Leno says with a shrug.
Call me a mongrel one more time and I'll make Jeffrey borrow a few fingers from you.

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

Eri accepts Cool Sendri's fist-bump. "Rad."
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya