Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Escape From Zombie Park Island 2
Bob notices Ignatius and Iceberg.

"Hello! I'm Bob, that's Stuart, and this is Tim!"

Once again, he shows them his teddy bear.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

[. .well, that's a thing that happened :tm:. Iceberg's tempted to giggle but refrains from doing so.]

"Heyy," [he says.] "What's the matter?"
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Yanny is watching the film silently.

Laurel is excitedly watching it.

“I can play the kazoo! Yanny plays the piano!”
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Ribbon notices Yanny and Laurel nearby.
Hiiii!
Then, two girls, one dressed in pink and the other one dressed in blue, appear, running up to the video being shown.
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Ribbon then approaches Yanny and Laurel.
"Hello! I'm Ribbon. What's your name?"
Hiiii!
”Laurel!”

“Yanny.”
Eyja greets all the people who flock near her in return, including Bob and Stuart, who she can see and vaguely hear, as they are close to her. She then says, "It sounds... rather interesting. Meanwhile, in my home country, Leithanien, they used classical music to aid casters in manipulating and utilizing their Originium Arts."

She also responds to Ribbon, "Indeed... I wish the contagion of Oripathy can be vanquished from my world
I want to keep living, because I want to continue my research and benefit the world..."
DAY 1 CHALLENGE:

Frankie has been in her cabin on her phone and computer a while, but comes out looking somewhat frantic. She's been writing all over a notepad.

My cousin Victoria is coming with her army of lawyers to re-possess this island. If she does that, she will not only destroy my hopes of bringing back species that should be roaming the world, she will destroy all my wonderful animals – and probably build a resort paving over the entire island, devastating the ecology of the place. Yes, I've brought in non-natives, but I've been very careful to keep them from destroying the natural ecosystem!  Even my plans for an adventure park… well. I know some call me reckless, but this would be a thousand times worse. We need to stop them! I need you all to design a plan for us that includes the following elements. Blaine and I will choose our favorites, and then we can get to work.

1. Fortify our base camp! They are an army. And if I know my cousin, she's not above physical attacks.

2. Protect the animals! Who knows what they're willing to do to them.

3. Stop their march across the island.

4. Find me a legal reason to stall for time!

[Please PM or DM a description of how you propose that the group complete these objectives. You have 24 hours to send this in.]
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
"Alright, our first challenge!" Ram says. "Let's beat those bad guys!"

"Let's do our best!" Rom says.
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Hitomi scribbles out her plan on a piece of paper. "Plan A is to call my mom, but she's probably busy, so here's plan B."
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
"Oh, no! Don't worry, we'll make sure your precious animals are safe!" said Kirby.
"A base camp...? Me and Kirby know some offensive things..." said Ribbon.
Hiiii!
"Protect the villain island! Woo-"

"She's not a villain, Bob."
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

"I'll do the best I can to aid us with my knowledge!"
Tina lets out a low. sustained groan; she's not sure any of this stuff is her forte exactly, but she'll do her best. She takes out a blank notebook that she was going to use to write some fanfiction (or possibly friend fiction...) in her spare time and begins jotting down some ideas...
Stupid doomed timeline...
"We need a plan eh? Claire says "I think its time to put on the thinking cap for this one." Claire tries to think of good plan that can help everyone out.
"You have called the right man for the job because—" He cuts himself off by shoving another delectable into his maw. "M th gretist maind n thsh cntry!"

He quickly scribbles his presumably amazing plan down on a random piece of paper he apparently brought with him.
The Clonelands, on hearing that a plan is required, quickly and quietly discuss the matter at hand. They draft up a proposal and pass it forward.

This should address all the points.
I am the They who says it!
After mulling over some time, Eyja is ready to make a proposal for her plan. She tries to find something on which she can write despite her disabilities, so she asks, "Umm... Where can I find something to write my proposal on?"
Here, take this.

Blaine hands a notepad and a pen to Eyja.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"Thanks... Sorry for being a burden..."

Eyja then starts writing. As she does, she thinks, "My eyes may not be as good as before, but I can feel the motion of my hands and fingers."
Sayaka takes a notebook and pen out of her backpack and animatedly jots down her plan.
[Iceberg had joted his plans down on his notebook already.]
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Laurel quickly scribbles something down on a piece of paper.

”So are you saying you're not making money, but you're giving us money?”
I have a plan! ...I got a loan from my cousin for the island. I'm trying to develop it into a place that will further my goals and research and turn a profit. Hence the animal park part. But my cousin is not patient. And honestly, she doesn't care about the animals. As soon as she heard 'zombie virus'...

Anyway, don't worry about that, you'll be paid.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.