Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!


Escape From Zombie Park Island 2
*Daily Challenge submissions are now closed. Results will be revealed in a bit.*
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Well done, all of you!... those of you who submitted plans, anyway. Your creativity is much appreciated. Blaine and I have selected our favorites.

Blaine has selected Ignatius J. Reilly's plan. Congratulations, Ignatius. Very... creative indeed. My ability to pay them more than my cousin, however... we shall see, she is rather stingy so she may not have offered them top dollar in the first place. But a good job, well. Working here is a good job, is it not?

Ignatius' Plan
1. Fortify our base camp! They are an army. And if I know my cousin, she's not above physical attacks.
Offer them higher paying jobs at your island fighting your cousin!
2. Protect the animals! Who knows what they're willing to do to them.
Hire them to protect the animals!
3. Stop their march across the island.
Put up a sign saying "We're hiring you guys to not march around the island, but instead to sit and lounge with our disgusting creatures!"
4. Find me a legal reason to stall for time!
Tell your lawyer that her army is underpayed.

You must have mountains of dollars if you can run a menagerie such as this one! Make this assignment their lucky day by giving them a better job than this violent relative of yours ever could.



Myself, I like Tina Belcher's plan. Well written! Well thought out and reasoned! And it doesn't rely on stuff we don't have. Congratulations, Tina! Your enthusiasm shows again.

Tina's Plan
After writing in her notebook for a while, taking note of what Dr. Frankie said were the objectives, Tina rips out a page and hands it over. In neat, cursive handwriting it says:

1. Fortify our base camp! They are an army. And if I know my cousin, she's not above physical attacks. "Can you build a wall? Maybe out of bamboo or something because I know that's lightweight and sturdy, so you could build a really tall one. And have a couple of guards with tranquilizer guns to stop them before they try to hurt anybody."


2. Protect the animals! Who knows what they're willing to do to them. "Build pens or corrals. And make sure the animals know this is just until your cousin leaves and they don't have to stay in there forever. Maybe get them some entertainment while they're in there so they don't get bored or upset. And have somebody guard this area too."

3. Stop their march across the island. "Dig some pits and holes that can be filled in later. Somebody could really get hurt in one of those, and if they're deep enough it would take a lot of time to climb back out, too. And if somebody gets hurt badly it might discourage the others. And maybe shoot some tranquilizer darts at anybody who doesn't trip or fall."

4. Find me a legal reason to stall for time! "You said you have endangered species on the island, right? I think they're supposed to be legally protected. I don't know about the ones you're bringing back, but maybe go for the conservation angle?"



I would like to give special mention, however, to the creative submissions of Stuart and Bob and the Grover Clonelands. Quite excellent, really. I'm afraid I can't condone pouring burning lead on my animal sanctuary, however. Do you have any idea what that would do to the environment?

Stuart and Bob's Plan
1. Fortify our base camp! They are an army. And if I know my cousin, she's not above physical attacks.

"Woohoo!"

Bob has climbed up a palm tree, sending it timbering down onto a big rock, shattering it to pieces.

"Dear, god!...Wait..."

Stuart calls Bob, and they fortify the base camp by sticking the tree shards on it and around it, to both fortify it and increase its defenses.

2. Protect the animals! Who knows what they're willing to do to them.

"Hello!"

"Hey, follow me and Tim!"

Bob starts baiting the animals into following him, leading them into the protective enclosure made by Bob and Stuart using the tree shards.

"C'mere, c'mere! [light laughter]

3. Stop their march across the island.

Stuart finds the lawyers and rushes up to them.

"Hey hey hey! Wanna hear me sing on my ukulele? No? Too bad!"

He starts playing and singing Touch-Tone Telephone with his ukulele, the sick-ass moves from that one time Queen Elizabeth gave him an electric guitar leaking out as he starts going wild.

From the opposite end, Bob shows up.

"Say hi to Tim! Who are you?"

4. Find me a legal reason to stall for time!

"...fuck. We don't know much of this legal stuff."

Aka hnnng idk what kinda legal stall they'll do.

"Sorry, she's up uh...busy with 
moving money
 with our friend Dru!"

"Y-you sure it's okay to say that regarding 
boss?
"

"Hey, we're away from him! I'm sure it'd be fine!"

"Okay..."



The Grover Clonelands' Plan
Step one: The Clonelands call in the US Army, saying they need to bust up a potential strike by a union of lawyers... which while a bit misleading, isn't exactly wrong. That should hold off any attack.

Step two: They then protect the animals by setting up coastline defense cannons and minefields around the enclosures.

Step three: The next step is clear. Rain burning lead down upon the invaders, from the army and defensive weapons both, while decrying the colonialist agenda of the intruders.

Step four: Designate the island a National Park, and post signs saying as much. Then charge admission. It makes attacking both prohibitively expensive and illegal.



Congrats! Now we'll need to put these into practice...

(You can put the plans into practice. And feel free to share your submissions if they're not already here, now!)
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
"Well, we seem to mostly all be on the same page about building a wall around the base camp and using the endangered species laws, so let's start with those," Hitomi says, and immediately >begins gathering materials to build that wall.
(We're IN PA! :D But still settling in, so activity everywhere is still decreased. A bit.)
Active characters
Hallie Mathews (Your Final Frontier 4)


Character list | word-buying is on hold temporarily | read this thing I'm writing if you wanna

> Aight. Help build the wall.
"I can't tell you how many times I've burned everything to the ground and started over."
"Alright! If we want a safe camp, we gotta start building our wall, poyo!" >Help gather materials to build the wall
Hitomi: >begins gathering materials to build that wall.
She gets... a lot of material, actually! So much she can't haul all of it herself.

Dr. Iceberg: > Aight. Help build the wall.
Nice! He's able to gather a lot of material and make a very good start indeed.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Kirby and Ribbon >Help gather materials to build the wall
They also gather too much to easily carry...
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Bob and Stuart start climbing trees, >where they timber and shatter, and then they use the shards to help build the wall
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.


quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

Laurel and Yanny both seem excited to start the plan.

Laurel > Looks for any loose bricks to build a wall.
"I'm going to help with the plans... I hope I can be useful for us all..." Eyja says after her plan is not accepted. Fortunately, she isn't bothered too much by it. She then starts by trying to dig a hole.

While she considers using her Arts to heat up the ground and make them collapse, she realizes that even with a proper catalyst, it may still worsen her health, so she refrains. She instead asks, "Who wants to help me dig some holes?"

> Find an equipment to dig a hole with so you can start digging
>Try carrying the material they can carry.
>also use the tree shards to fortify the camp's structure
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.


quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

> Help with digging those holes.
Stupid doomed timeline...
"... why do I have so much junk?!" Hitomi exclaims, >tossing out the accumulated miscellaneous junk she somehow has and doesn't know why to make room for the gathered supplies.

inventory management is a recurring problem in xiv :v
(We're IN PA! :D But still settling in, so activity everywhere is still decreased. A bit.)
Active characters
Hallie Mathews (Your Final Frontier 4)


Character list | word-buying is on hold temporarily | read this thing I'm writing if you wanna

Delighted that his brilliant plan passed, Ignatius then thinks of what to do next.

"Why, my good employers, would you not trust the man who formulated such a plan to be the accountant of this fine island? Surely my great charisma! shall also help coerce the soldiers." He says this all while food crumbs plaster his sticky, somewhat smelly body, drenched in sweat. He also still has not left the shade.
Bob and Stuart: start climbing trees, >where they timber and shatter, and then they use the shards to help build the wall
...They are sorta successful. A tree or two and some wall is built.

Laurel: > Looks for any loose bricks to build a wall.
Very nice! She finds lots of bricks.

Eyja: > Find an equipment to dig a hole with so you can start digging
Oop. No equipment... and you get lost trying to find it.

Kirby and Ribbon: >Try carrying the material they can carry.
They carry some, but they really can't carry a lot of material.

Stuart and Bob: >also use the tree shards to fortify the camp's structure
Nice work! You've done it pretty well.

Tina: > Help with digging those holes.
You're great at digging holes!... until you dig so many you fall into one yourself. Oops.

Hitomi:>tossing out the accumulated miscellaneous junk she somehow has and doesn't know why to make room for the gathered supplies.
You make some room. Maybe not a ton, but some room.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Sayaka, graciously accepting her loss and willing to help out nonetheless:
>helps dig the holes
...I'll think about it, Ignatius. Her tone of voice does not imply she's thinking very hard about it or that she's inclined to give him the job.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Sayaka: >helps dig the holes
...She's able to dig a hole. One.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Stuart and Bob then >make an enclosure with the remaining wood shards.

They then >enact their plan to bait the animals into there
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.


quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

Yanny just…stays to the side. And decides to /Find a shovel, or a knife

Laurel, meanwhile, adds the bricks to the wall. She then /digs a hole with her hands
"Ahh... Where am I...? I can't see any light at all..." Eyja then tries to go back, relying on her other perfectly functioning senses to detect other cues, like the flow of wind or the body heat of people.

> Try to find your way back to where everyone is
In his roundabout way, he tries to help out with the plan by writing a vaudeville script (however ironic that may seem), with a cast of...

anyone but himself.

I think I should roll its effectiveness when it gets used. (It might just not be used, though.)

He also remains optimistic that this excursion won't turn out like the Greyhound's gruesome gaul was. Lady Luck was on his side, and there was nothing stopping him. No police officers, no bar ladies, and most definitely no asylum. One might say, this is his asylum from asylum.
Tina tries to scramble out of the hole.

"I'm ok."

...okay her ankle was kinda sore, but she'd keep going.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Stuart and Bob: >make an enclosure with the remaining wood shards.
...Not fantastic, but it's a workable enclosure.

They then >enact their plan to bait the animals into there
Ooh! Nice animal wrangling. They follow the minions right in.

Yanny: /Find a shovel, or a knife
...She finds a rusty shovel

Laurel: /digs a hole with her hands
Oh, hey. That actually works really well.

Eyja: > Try to find your way back to where everyone is
Yeah, she finds her way, eventually.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)