Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Escape From Zombie Park Island 2
And now what begins, you piratey gentleman?
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
Tina looks relieved at having dodged the mosquitoes. Well, somewhat. Her expression doesn't usually change much, but yeah, she's relieved.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Some of these people here might be infected, detective boy. You might wanna get your magnifying glass ready in case someone ends up dead.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"Oh... oh no..." Sayaka looks very concerned. "Well, it can't be that bad, right? I'm sure mine's just a regular mosquito bite..."
Oh damn.
These are going to itch in the morning.
I hear that they spread ague!
And worse!
These wetlands, they're dangerous!
Miasmas, Mosquitos, Fever, Ague, Malaria, Dengue Fever, Who knows what else!?
I am the They who says it!
Surely you're not serious. Mosquitoes don't turn people into zombies... wait, zombies? That's not normal. I thought you just had endangered animals.
"... Itchy bastards." Hitomi seeks out some After Bite to soothe her inflamed skin.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
There's always gonna be a catch, mate, isn't there?
My disciple's a doctor! She can cure malaria... but she's back in London. I asked her to stay there due to the possible risk involved.
"I've never heard of the mosquiet... What are they like? And they can spread disease...?" Eyja asks. As Terra doesn't have the same wildlife as Earth (and Eyja's lambs, the kittens of certain operators, butterflies, and fishes are considered strange), she doesn't know what a mosquito is. And she also misheard what's said, owing to her partial deafness.
"Oops!"
>Try climbing out the hole
Hiiii!
Kirby and Ribbon: Try climbing out the hole
They climb out.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Mosquitos are these bugs that latch onto ya and drink ya blood, Blaine says to Eyja in the passionate manner the Aussie animal wrangler talks. Their bites can even drip some bacteria in your system, and if it gets real bad, you might end real sick. Like tonight!
[Iceberg looks at Ejya with a rather confused look.]

". .how do you. .? Mosquitoes are these insects that tend to bite — well, not really, but people colloquially say that. And yes, they tend to spread diseases."
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Kirby also realized he and Ribbon are bitten by the mosquitoes. Kirby starts to panic slightly.

"We're bitten!? Oh no! It can't be that bad, right?"

"I just hope we'll be okay.."
Hiiii!
>The Clonelands begin hiding behind the coastal defenses, one keeping a lookout for any approaching attackers, the other ready to use the cannon if necessary.

They don't yet fully grasp the risk of zombies on the island, but it is at least an attempt at defense which should work perfectly fine against zombies as well as mercenaries backed up by warrant-servers.
I am the They who says it!
"...Wait, we gotta hide from the bitten ones then."

Stuart and Bob quickly run off to find someplace to hide.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

"Mosquitoes? Sure am glad we didn't get bit...

"Hey, mosquitoes! Just go ahead and try attacking us, we'll blast you all down!" Ram says confidently.
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Tina is going to

> Find a safe-ish place to spend the night; sure she might be a zombie fangirl but she's not keen on dying before she sees more of the animals.
Stupid doomed timeline...
> . .I guess also find a place to hide for the night?
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Mosquitos are no longer a problem for now. You all better hope no one turns and sucks the brains outta your head.
Hitomi Elakha's Esuna is interrupted.

"Damn it! Work, stupid magic!"

Hitomi Elakha readies Esuna.
Hitomi Elakha's Esuna is interrupted.

"Frick!"

Hitomi is seriously regretting not studying a little bit more conjury, right now.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Tina: > Find a safe-ish place to spend the night; sure she might be a zombie fangirl but she's not keen on dying before she sees more of the animals.
...It's an okay space. She finds a cabin with a lock, at least.

Dr. Iceberg: > . .I guess also find a place to hide for the night?
He also finds a cabin with a lock.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Ram and Rom also decide to >find a place for the night
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
"Oh... So they are some kind of an Infected beast on Earth. I've never heard of their existence in Terra..." Eyja says in response to Blaine's explanation.

Eyja then says to Iceberg, "Well... In Terra, there are originium slugs, burdenbeasts, metal crabs, and more... However, mosquitoes don't exist."

Eyja then decides to

> Find a safe place to spend the night on