Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Bottled Time
Wait... you died? Then... why are you still here? Hmmmm... I guess we can just chalk it up to time travel logic. Anyway, good to know that the red portal is Feudal Japan.

>Explore the Japanese Castle

This time, since Roxy's a dog, the guards are just confused by her presence, and don't even bother to kill her. At the end of the winding hallways of the castle, she discovers herself to be in the Shogun's room. He's currently dozing off and not registering her presence.

>Yellow/Brown/Pink portals

Dio, Pinky and the Brain, and Alex and Eve respectively end up in Egypt, the Old West, and the Far Future. Dio sees Kennifer going to the nearby bazaar, while Brain meets up with Eri, and Alex and Eve meet up with Reisen and Adobe Flash.

>Explore the emperor's palace

EJL finds themselves, after eluding a bunch of centurions, in the Emperor's palace, where the emperor is happily being fed grapes by several citizens. A true display of debauchery.

>Explore the bazaar

Kennifer, doing their best to cover themselves up lest they get a nasty sunburn, arrives at the bazaar. Here, she sees vendors selling all kinds of wares, from woven baskets to pottery to what might be history's very first cheap souvenirs.
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
Flash then sees Alex and Eve.
"Hello!"
Hiiii!
“Hello!...why do you have a big F on your stomach?”
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Not having any local currency (and not wanting to inadvertently mess up a timeline anyway) Kennifer can't actually purchase anything at the bazaar, but she certainly finds browsing to be interesting.
Stupid doomed timeline...
TWO PLACESS KNOWN! TUBULAR! SSO, WHAT'RE THEY GONNA DO TO THESSE RIFTSS? BUILD A BASSE AROUND THEM? CLOSSE THEM?

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

Brain checks that he and Pinky have appropriate clothing, perhaps jeans, a button-down shirt and cowboys hats (...or would just pretending to be normal, non-sentient mice work better and they go commando? Nah, he has more dignity than that. For now, anyway.) Then he

> Tries to find a good vantage point they can scramble up and look around
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
"I embody one of the most important computer programs made! By the way, this place us perfect for a manmade program like me!"
>Explore the city
Hiiii!
Eri taps their earpiece. No, wait, that's just their ear. Oh, but it's a robot ear, so it still works.

"So, Sergeant, what are we looking for here in the Wild West?"
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Good... good thinking, Brain notes to Eri. Er... pardner. It's always helpful to consider the objective. If there's anything specific we're looking for. I'd keep our eyes out for anything unusual, though in either case... we could run into something you didn't expect.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Greetings to both of you... Alex and Eve.

>Follow Flash and explore the city...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
What's this? Roxy thought to herself as she walked into the room, all too curious about her surroundings.
>Examine the room around the Shogun.  Keep an eye on the Shogun as well.
“Welp, look like the present and the future have gone to shit.”

> What happened, or what will happen?
Well, I'm glad you asked, Cool Sendri. They're gonna have to close these rifts so people don't accidentally stumble into them. Hang on, I got a call. 

(Nikei uses his earpiece, and hears Eri reporting.)

You're in the Wild West? Cool, that's all I needed to know. You can look around if you want, but all they need to know is the time period. 

>Find a good vantage point

There's a nearby water tower that both Pinky and Brain can scuttle up, so they do so. They find themselves looking over the... rather small town. All they can see, besides the town, is a desert.

>Explore the city

Before they can get a really good look at the city, suddenly, a bearded mercenary wearing sunglasses who bears a strange resemblance to Keanu Reeves shows up.

I'm Jackie Chromiumfist! You two seem lost, but rest assured... I know all about this place. It's an absolute hellhole, is what it is. Corpcorp runs everything around here. 

Oh shit. This is a dystopia, isn't it?

>Examine the Shogun's room

Around the Shogun's room is a kettle for making tea, some incense sticks, and a bamboo mat on which the Shogun is lying. The Shogun himself is rather fat, but looks dangerous and keeps a sword by him at all times. He doesn't seem to have woken up yet...

ATTENTION! You've all had your fun in the time periods, but now it's time to leave the rifts and report your findings. Most importantly, what time period each rift leads to.

>What happened, or what will happen?

The future's kind of odd in regard to time rifts, because it tends not to be what will actually happen for sure in the future. Often, it's simply an educated guess made by fate itself... or something like that. 
Kennifer returns through the rift, putting her coat back on as soon as she's in Siberia again.

"Yellow rift leads to Ancient Egypt. Glad to be back here and out of the desert sun, but it was pretty interesting."
Stupid doomed timeline...
Brain and Pinky scramble back down the water tower. Seems to be just a... small town in the Old West of the United States. Surrounded by desert.
Murdergames Characters

> Return back to home base
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Reisen goes back through the pink rift back to the base in order to report her finds.

Nikei, it appears that the pink portal leads into a dystopian future where a single corporation runs everything... I... I just hope that we can complete this mission so that this terrible future never comes to pass...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
Okay, so, here's what we currently have.

The yellow portal leads to Ancient Egypt, the blue portal leads to the Golden Age of Piracy, the red portal leads to Feudal Japan, the brown portal leafs to the Wild West, and the pink portal leads to a dystopian future. Now all we need is where the grey and green portals lead to.
Evil Jay Leno returns back to Nikei with what he discovered.

The gray portal leads to the ancient Roman times. They had all these bloody fights at the Collesium, an Emperor who rules over the people and there were all these centurions who chased after me.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Alex and Eve come back.

“We'll take green.”

> Green
Roxy, after hearing the announcement, very quickly snatched an incense stick, not knowing what it is but curious anyways, and ran out of the castle, shortly appearing through the other side of the red rift.
When he arrived, Dio said, "this land looks familiar. So this is the Egypt of the past, heh? Not bad."

He then has to return, so he does. After that, he supports Kennifer's statement about the place.
>Green portal

Peeking into the green portal, Alex and Eve can see Olivia Thyme passed out in a peasant village, with several burning peasants running around it.
Madelyn and Jeffrey hop out of the portal, Jeffrey still bobbing his head to some music only he's hearing.

Well, uh, if you need to know anything, there's the Coliseum. That's about it.

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

“Let's no-“

“C'mon! We won't die!”

She walks up to the villagers.

“Why is your village on fire?”