Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

YIAY
I tried to become "TroubleCube's Fighteer". Turns out that being a mod makes the difference between being useful and being a troll.
Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?
Say one bad thing about Dusty and you're branded for life...
I like bananas. They're yellow.
I just wanted to roleplay as my spambot OC - guess putting actual suspicious links in my posts was too convincing...
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Whistling.
You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby.
Trying to stage a hostile takeover without any support was a terrible idea.
I can't think of anything clever.
I banned myself just to see if it'd work and now I can't get into the ACP to overturn it...
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
i was like "wow that's a funny idea" and now i'm ALSO out of the ACP. Trouble Cube is now a lawless wasteland.
it is me. awe921, the greatest face in all of koridai
So, apologies for taking almost an entire month to do this, I keep forgetting this exists, so here are my top 3 favorite answers:
  • I tried to become "TroubleCube's Fighteer". Turns out that being a mod makes the difference between being useful and being a troll. - ClancyGardner
  • I just wanted to roleplay as my spambot OC - guess putting actual suspicious links in my posts was too convincing... - Zanreo
  • I banned myself just to see if it'd work and now I can't get into the ACP to overturn it...
Alt of Cutegirl920fire Dusty Star
It's summertime. It's really hot. How are you beating the heat?
With a stick.
What else needs saying?
TRIPLE STAR
That's what you are.
Amazing!
Blowing up Yellowstone to create ash.
We're not. Nobody is - we're already dead of heatstroke, and the rest of you will soon follow. See you in hell. x.X
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Attempt to blow up the sun.
Go swimming in ice cream.
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
More people die as a direct result of coal burning power plants every week than died in 9/11. (This isn't even counting indirect results, this is from the pollution alone) but we can't launch drone strikes at coal CEOs.

Well, we can't LEGALLY do it. So I'm beating the heat with Extrajudicial Drone Warfare! Sure, the heat won't be beat this year, or the next, but some day, there won't be any coal CEOs or miners left, and we can beat the heat then.

It's a long term plan.
I am the They who says it!
A few months ago I had asked It's summertime. It's really hot. How are you beating the heat? Because I didn't totally forget about this at all and just caught up on everything and the fact that summer is long over and all that. But anyway, here are the LONG-overdue answers:

(08-11-2022, 08:10:17 AM)NebulaChimera2211 Wrote: With a stick.

(08-11-2022, 12:43:06 PM)wingedcatgirl Wrote: We're not. Nobody is - we're already dead of heatstroke, and the rest of you will soon follow. See you in hell. x.X

(08-12-2022, 01:51:54 AM)Florien Wrote: More people die as a direct result of coal burning power plants every week than died in 9/11. (This isn't even counting indirect results, this is from the pollution alone) but we can't launch drone strikes at coal CEOs.

Well, we can't LEGALLY do it. So I'm beating the heat with Extrajudicial Drone Warfare! Sure, the heat won't be beat this year, or the next, but some day, there won't be any coal CEOs or miners left, and we can beat the heat then.

It's a long term plan.

But for real though, sorry for completely forgetting about this
It's alright, no worries.

New question: What would be the worst thing for it to rain?
What else needs saying?
TRIPLE STAR
That's what you are.
Amazing!
Hippos, that would cause a lot of damage.
Take cover! Incoming ninja stars!
Coins. I know, it doesn't sound bad, but being hit by coins falling at high speeds would actually hurt more than it would. 🪙🪙🪙
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
Rats and hogs.
A couple of days ago, I asked you "What would be the worst thing for it to rain?"

Here are my favourite two responses:
  • "Hippos, that would cause a lot of damage." Superjohn 2.0
  • "Coins. I know, it doesn't sound bad, but being hit by coins falling at high speeds would actually hurt more than it would. 🪙🪙🪙" SmilyCube112
What else needs saying?
TRIPLE STAR
That's what you are.
Amazing!
time for me to pitch in!

worst idea for a romance novel?
noodle doodle do

and here's my character list!
You thought the creeps were bad, now how about creepers?
What else needs saying?
TRIPLE STAR
That's what you are.
Amazing!
It's the Muppets in Fifty Shades of Gray!