Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Last Summer
I'm... still too dazed to take much of this in. I need some water... 

(Setsuka walks over to the snack bar as well, to see if they have water.)
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
"...why are we here anyway?"
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

"I'm honestly not too sure myself. I'm sure some of these people get a sick kick out of torturing people like this."
(08-02-2021, 15:46:28 PM)LavenderDream Wrote: "I'm sure some of these people get a sick kick out of torturing people like this."

"...what!?"
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

...And not, like, a sick beat or anything. They've got to be freaking mental.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
whatever theiir iintentiion2 are, thii2 ii2 really biizarre. why would they want people two kiill each other? are they tryiing two make a 2nuff fiilm or 2omethiing?
Stupid doomed timeline...
If they are... for the love of all that is good, just get a good special effects person and, I dunno, spread rumors that it's real but that was covered up, if you need people to believe that! Not like anybody's going to be able to look at it shot by shot or anything, unless they have the negatives maybe.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

After finishing Burger Time, Quinn joins in on the conversation.

”Yeah…this is pretty scary. I seriously hope I get to see my family again…and I get to escape, of course.”
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
[Gumball then looks at the others.]

“I have no idea! Just woke up here all of a sudden, with y'all here! . .weird. .”
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
The Monster catches wind of Gumball Cookie.

He turns directly to the camera.

Now that's the least subtle food I've ever seen.

A laugh track plays.
“So of what I've got, we've been kidnapped into this arcade, and the time is now 1983. Also, my parents are like 6 right now what the fuck”
I was 20 something in 1983. I wanna go to Arlen and meet my younger self and let him know what the future will be like.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"I'd honestly love to know how old I am, personally." The masked man, Jason Voorhees, butted in to the conversation.
"...I wasn't even born yet in 1983."

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Suddenly, the door to the office slams shut, revealing the Counselor in all their.... glory? Is that even the right word for them? Eh, no matter, they're in the main arcade area now. With a snap of their fingers, everything in the arcade disappears.... except for the Polybius cabinet sitting ominously in the corner.

Okay chucklefucks, it's that time of day! If you want to prove your worth... show it to me during today's challenge

With another snap of their fingers, exactly 14 Polybius cabinets appear in front of each patron. The title screen flashes as a series of rising tones play.

Today, you're going to be playing my favorite game, Polybius! Your objective: Get the highest score you possibly can while avoiding some of the more.... negative effects. Don't fret, the men in black won't go after you. They're sleeping permanently in the crawlspace now...

Welcome to the Daily Challenge!
How does it work? First, the hosts will roll a dice to see how well your character does at the activity. If they fail (a.k.a roll a 1), they will get extra votes. Players can also take the safe way out.

However, since this is day 1 and there will be no voting, there will be no penalties for getting a low roll today and taking the safe way out is 100% not necessary.

Players must not post until the dice rolls are posted! That way, once you get the official dice rolls you can RP your character accordingly.

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

Sylvi cracks its knuckles. "Time to be good at blideo blames."
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Your tiny beeping boxes cannot stop the president! I have created a new state which I am in now! The state of being REALLY GOOD AT THESE BEEPING BOXES!

And with that, Big Ben presses ALL the buttons hopefully well.
I am the They who says it!
Okay, well. It's all about timing, and I'm good at that...
Murdergames Characters

[gulp]

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

“Excuse me, bright light gives me headaches if I stare at it too long. Could I please have sunglasses to make it darker for my eyes?”

Some quick bullshitting might help him beat out the “negative effects”…whatever those are.
Is this one of those times when Sollux is immune to weird psychic shit, or one of those times where he's extra susceptible to it? Guess he's gonna find out!
Stupid doomed timeline...
Men in black? So you got the CIA with ya, huh? Milk 'em for all they're worth for their secrets! They will be exposed!
I like bananas. They're yellow.
'Well, this should be easy!"
"This game again? ...Good thing I practised earlier, I guess!"
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Dale - 1
Wait, what? What's this cabinet you're standing in front of? What did they say about men in black? Shit, is that them? They have handcuffs? And tranquilizer darts? Of course, they're not actually there, it's just a hallucination, but in the moment you don't know that, all you see are CIA agents heading straight towards you.

Quinn - 3
You did.... fine, really. Your thoughts are a bit fuzzy, but you still managed to do pretty well.

Sollux - 6
Jumping Jesus on a jetski, dude. Not only were you unaffected by the game and got a high score.... the cabinet exploded. Oh well, the save data can still be salvaged, right? Right?

Monster - 2
Your mind is definitely drawing some blanks there, but you still did... okay-ish. You'd do better if you didn't see a familiar blue-haired man and his red-clad lady out of the corner of your eye...

Sharles - 2
...What is this game and why are you playing it? You don't remember. But hey, you got to shoot at funny number asteroids I guess.

Gumball Cookie - 4
Yo, nice score! You feel a little strange, but you chalk it up to playing a game with flashing lights in a darkened room.

Yuki - 1
Your practice meant nothing - not that you remember previously playing it now. Or playing it at all. Why are you standing in front of a random-ass cabinet? Who are these shadow people? What is this stretched, distorted, eyeless face on the screen-

Tempests - 2
None of you seem to have brought your A-game today. Within your crowded collective mind, you cannot help but feel all of you won't be sleeping well tonight....

Selen(ium) - 6
Well put me in a dress and call me Sally, you knocked it out of the ballpark... wait, did the machine just vanish into thin air? Is the game supposed to do that? How does it work with the laws of physics and chemistry? What's the math behind this? The law of conservation of energy? You stand there, stunned, essentially becoming a real-life version of the "confused math lady" meme.

Lars - 4
Not bad, kid! Maybe you hadn't gotten as good of a score as you thought you would, but you still did pretty damn well.

BBH - 1
You haven't even gotten past the title screen. Fucking electrical amusement machines, how do they work?!

Setsuka - 4
You may be better at billiards than blasting asteroids, but you certainly had the balls to get pretty far and get a good score.

Jason - 1
You will now dream of yet another Freddy vs. Jason film. The horror!

Libre - 1
What the hell? What are you doing? Why are you doing this? Why do you feel nauseous? Why does this feel so repetitive? Why do you feel more awake than before? Why...

Well, uh... congratulations to Selen(ium) and Sollux. Double S's. Like a snake. Sssssssss... anyway, I'm getting off track on stupid shit, you two win! And what do you win? Uh... nothing.

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual