Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Last Summer
>check any other room for rope

"You're being distressingly aggresive, Lars."
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

> look, Gordon, ropes!

[You find some more ropes in the utility room. That's probably where the slashers got the one they used to hang the Tempests.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
>where could the nails have come from?
Stupid doomed timeline...
> and the nails?

[Also from the utility room.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"Aggressive? I'm just utilizing what little information we have."
Okay, here's the thing. I didn't see Libre destroying those weapons or hear him talking about it. Anybody else? So how would the killers have known how to frame him, if it was somebody other than Libre? They found the discarded bits or something and knew what to do with it, serendipitously?
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
"So little marks..."

>would telepathic powers leave SOME trace

"Sollux. Lemme ask you. Were you doing anything other than staying in your room?"
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

...Plus, we haven't found any other weapon that could've done it, if Libre's right that he destroyed that knife.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

> would telepathic powers leave SOME trace

[How the fuck would you expect me to know?]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
>look for other knives and pay attention to their sizes

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

ii ju2t fell a2leep on the floor la2t niight, and you diidnt an2wer why there wa2 blood on your kniife and zapper iif you de2troyed them before anyone could u2e them.
Oh, we're searching the Libre guy? Alright, whatever you want. Hmmm...let me check out this utility room first.

>anything else up with the utility room?

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

> other knives?

[Nothing here.]

> what else is in the utility room?

[...There's a box of rags that's been opened.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Oh, damn, rags. I do need to wash myself off at some point, good reminder...alright. What's up with those?

>investigate rag box

and i may not be loved

> what's up with the rag box?

[Looks like a rag or two was taken out of here.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"...aw fuck, blood? Either the slashers stained the shards or they used it before I destroyed it! Sunnova bitch..."

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

...Um. Wouldn't you have NOTICED blood all over it while you were destroying it?
Murdergames Characters

when exactly diid you de2troy iit, becau2e you made iit 2ound liike you triied two do that before the murder happened. whiich ii2 obviiou2ly not true iif your kniife wa2 the murder weapon.
Ugh, missing. Hmm...if I had to guess, the killer used the rags to clean up the mess. Considering what was in the bathroom-dammit, this is gonna suck if I need to piss-let me look in there.

>search for rags in bathroom

and i may not be loved

>check if: the blood marks on shards seem affected by zapper burns, or if they seem to NOT be affected by zapper burns

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

"If you destroyed the damn knife before use, how did you NOT notice the blood?!"
[*Grumble*]

> Go help check the bathroom for evidence. Including the toilet tank.
Murdergames Characters

> IN THE BATHROOM (again)

[...No rags that you can immediately spot. However, there is a single thread stuck to the inside of the toilet bowl.]

> is the blood burnt?

[Hard to tell, since it's all dried.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"Aaargh, I hate how I oversighted that...wait, surely the blood would looked burnt by the blast if I destroyed it like that!?"

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Sharles...Sharles' life has already hit rock bottom. They shove their face in the bowl and examine it. Yep, a thread.

Yeah, Lars has a point. How would you not notice a bloody knife? Even if it was dark, you'd probably notice the texture.

and i may not be loved