Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Game] Party to Treason
(And then, with absolutely zero fanfare... Oh, did I say “zero fanfare”? I meant to say “J. Jonah Jameson literally bursts through the wall like the Kool-Aid Man.)

EVERYONE! It has come to my attention that we do not have enough pictures of Spider-Man! I need more pictures of the webbed menace that has been terrorizing the streets of Manhattan for far too long!
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
Eridan looks confused, but... okay, he's got some experience with someone who's got a spider theme at least...

wwhos spider man
is he anythin like vvris cause in that case hes probably dangerous
Stupid doomed timeline...
"You don't understand! If you were let a giant robot loose in a city like New York, people would HAVE to listen to you!"
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE
YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
Well, everyone's here now. Ah think that y'all should get ta work on the nominatin', but no pressure other than that at some point Ah'm legally obligated to purge y'all, an' Ah don't think you'll like the labor camps an'/or executions too much. Oh, an' also, Ah would like to earn mah wings some time. That'll be difficult with an active rebellion on mah watch. An' also, media director Jameson? You'll have yer spider-man pictures when yer department gets clearance from the classification officers... which'll happen sooner if ya figure out the rebels. Or ya could bribe someone, but Ah'm not explicitly allowed to recommend that, so don't bribe someone.
I am the They who says it!
Brain addresses himself to Jameson. ...Are you a part of this? Do you have a reason why you should be chairperson?
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
...Is that a no?

And I still think a giant robot would create more problems than it solves.

...But you tried that once?

Yes, Pinky, that's how I know it doesn't work. Nobody cared and I got trapped at the bottom of the East River. Never again.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

so are you goin to be stickin wwith mickey here or are you suggestin somebody else
Stupid doomed timeline...
Anyone would be better than that spoiled kid!
I like bananas. They're yellow.
True.

...It's a tossup, but I'm going to go with George. I could really use that new lab. I nominate George.
Murdergames Characters

"HOW CAN THAT BALD IDIOT BE DOING BETTER THAN ME?!?"
George nods at Pinky and the Brain before sneering at Asuka, Not only that, but I have experience. I was the chairman of the Susan Ross Foundation! We were very community-driven, did what we could to make New York a better city, saying it with such confidence.

George was bullshitting, as during his brief time there, he didn't want to be a part of it and he was certainly not the chairman, but a part of the board of directors. But what does he have to lose? He believes that he was a chairman and made positive impacts because like he always says, "It's not a lie if you believe it". And he definitely believes it.
Alright, Mr. Costanza is nominated fer Chair. Now, he needs four more "yes" votes from y'all to come to power. Remember, if'n yer not likin' the idea of him bein' chair, vote "no". Majority decides.
I am the They who says it!
"No, no, no, no, NO! I'd rather die than see the bald perv as chairperson! And I heard about Susan Ross via international news…didn't you kill her?"
I've been dogged with those rumors since day one! She was my finance I loved very much. And her death tore me apart. Which was why her parents put me in charge so they can keep her memory alive and make the world a better place. If you knew the passion I put into my position, maybe you would have second thoughts on me being involved in her death. It was a tragic accident. And I have to live with it the rest of my life! Have you ever lost someone close to you? Wanted to keep their memory alive? Someone who's so spoiled and abrasive as you, I highly doubt that!

He really was laying it on pretty thick, but he believed every word he said.
"…!"

There we go. George just pushed one of Asuka's worst buttons. He grabs at him by the collar and once again gets in his face, and snarls at him through gritted teeth, her voice dripping with venom.

"Are you trying to say something about my mother, you idiot?"
George is gettin' nervous! Y.... y... your mother? I don't know your mother! Why would I say anything about your mother? I'm sure she's a nice woman like my mother! And I love my mother! I love all mothers!, he starts babbling, sweating profusely, with no doubt some of that getting on Asuka herself.
"Your mother? Aww, man, we're gonna get some boring sob story about your mom now taste testing a shotgun or something? Save it, nobody cares!"

Magane lets out a loud laugh,
"oh hell no, kung fu panda!"
As Magane insults Asuka's mom, she drops Costanza and slowly stomps over there, giving her a stare of nothing but pure hatred.

"Watch. Your. Mouth."
"Huuuuuh?" Magane puts a finger to her chin, tilting her head with a curious look. "Did I say something wrong? Oh no, what was it...? Oh, think Magane, think..."

She knocks a fist against her head, in deep thought. "Oh, was I right? Did your mom really do it?! Come on, say I was right! Come on!"
"ill kill you"

"ill kill you"

"I'll kill you

As Asuka is muttering to herself, she lunges her hands at Magane's throat in a move of blind rage.
Magane twirls out of the way, giggling.

"What?! Kill me?! But that's illegal, you can't do illegal things!"
Watching Asuka and Magane about to get into a fight, George quickly picks himself up and gets far away from the both of them.
As Asuka mutters some more to herself about killing Magane, she realizes that not longer is Magane's throat not in her hands, but also that she's not much better than him in this moment. She quickly heads to hole J. Jonah Jameson left in the wall, heading out, but not before remarking to everyone else

"I want to be alone. I believe I made my vote."
"Hmm... ya know. I'm starting to think I upset her..."

Magane shrugs, before raising her hand. "Hey, hey! Magane has a question! Who hasn't voted yet?"
CATS looks like he's deep in thought. "Right... vote. George was candidate of current, right? ...Not sure feeling best choice of all? For now, no."
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers