Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Game] Party to Treason
"Also, think I could beaten you in most... only talking ancient games though? Games from current my time... so far have come!"
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Kichi-nothin'! I bet you can't even hang with a New Yorker playin' it, baby!
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Brain can find his way through a maze quicker than I've ever seen anyone do!
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Y'all ever played that one game, uhh, Horse and Force or whatever? The one where ya ride around on a horse and there's arrows an' swords an' things like that an' you have an army and you take over all the cities? Anyway, point is, ah'm pretty good at that one. Trick is ta get good with a bow an' abuse how value is calculated for weapons to buy the good armor cheap.

Lanthanide is distracted from her filling out of... presumably arrest forms and tries to engage with the ongoing conversation, though she does sound like she's describing a game with a different name to the one she used for it.
I am the They who says it!
"New Yorker? Ha! Trying being with an idiot from Osaka, like Touji! In fact…you're just like him! Idiotic and short tempered!"
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE
YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
Kichijioji, huh? I'm from Towa City, myself! ... It's not really on any maps, but I think it's somewhere in the Kanto region?
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
And you're like Elaine; all controlling and conceited. And you can't dance, either, George says quietly.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Monaca snarks under her breath...

Tsundere, much?
"I heard that, you kahles stück scheisse!"
a game wwhere you havve to lead armies sounds pretty good to me
though im not really into games so much anymore as im into tryin to wwipe out the landdwwellers

Eridan sounds... surprisingly casual when he says this.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Could you say that again? I don't speak... Russian?

Monaca whispers to herself...

私は何も後悔していない。
Do ah have to remind y'all that foreign languages are dubiously legal at best an' call yer patriotism into question? Y'all won't need them unless we're sendin' ya to do spy things in those places, or talkin' to a prisoner from those places. Which y'all won't be needin' ta do right now. Maybe later, if'n it were to come up. Which it might, Ah can't see the future.
hey im speakin english i just havve an accent
"Also am speak full English!"
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
*Squeak*

That is, ahem, a good point. Which I am, of course, bound to enforce as a Political Officer. We can't have anything that could be interpreted as disloyal.

In any case, so far I would have to say that Mickey has made the best case, as far as I am concerned. He has actually, well, made a case. An impressive one, at that. Quite a resume. Quite a global takeover. If only of the media sphere.

(He's also a mouse)

(Yes, Pinky. Like us. But if he makes the best case, well...)
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Do ya formally nominate Mr. Mouse as candidate for Chair? Or ya jus' talkin?
I will make that nomination, yes.
Murdergames Characters

Alright, UP FOR THE CHAIR POSITION, MICKEY MOUSE.

Y'all got one of the five votes needed to confirm, tacitly mah junior is supportin' this. Vote yes or no as soon as yer able.
"The legitimacy of his marriage is still in question, but I guess I can vote for him."
"oh hell no, kung fu panda!"
"Gragh! No, I vote no!"
The mouse seems reasonable enough... I vote yes!
wwell i dont havve any better suggestions but probably plenty a wworse ones
so i guess you got my support for noww
Mickey Mouse steps up.

"Why thank you for the votes, e verbody! I promise to run this country right!"
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
"Hey, you haven't won yet, maus! You need five votes to win, and you only got three!"
...If anyone would like to put forth a better argument for their candidacy, I'm all ears. I assume I can still change our nomination.

He really is all ears. His ears are huge!
Murdergames Characters