Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Close Circle
Kim munches on the cookie.

"Hey, pretty good. 'Though I'm gonna guess it's a secret recipe or something."
Stupid doomed timeline...
(08-21-2021, 01:36:13 AM)MadameButterflyKnife Wrote: Come on, fuckass. Have you never just out of curiousity just considered how you taste?! Even just hypothetically?

"Would say some shit of the crimes of cannibalism, buuuut nevermind-"
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

(08-21-2021, 01:36:13 AM)MadameButterflyKnife Wrote: Come on, fuckass. Have you never just out of curiousity just considered how you taste?! Even just hypothetically?

NO! Are you out of your mind? Listen ma'am, there is a reason I avoid taking trips to France!

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

Snakeweed takes a bite of a cookie herself, and grins.

Just stick to one each for now, maybe. Even if you get the elevensies munchies.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.

Mid-cookie nomming, Hiro chimes in.

"...Crap, now you've got me all curious..."
"Sticks and stones can damage your vital organs, so always wear body armour!"
(08-21-2021, 01:37:36 AM)CustardAndPie Wrote:

NO! Are you out of your mind? Listen ma'am, there is a reason I avoid taking trips to France!

Oh, shut your mouth. We all know France doesn't even exist.

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

"oh, then you'd hate this guy my boyfriend knows, Snail Mail. guy's a whole-ass francophile—he even talks in a fake French accent and everything! it's annoying as hell and yet one of the less irritating things about him."
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
(08-21-2021, 01:36:49 AM)Kennifer Wrote: Kim munches on the cookie.

"Hey, pretty good. 'Though I'm gonna guess it's a secret recipe or something."

Oh... secret recipe? Not really, just oats, flour, sugar, some nutmeg, and some of the best smoking weed you've ever seen.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

THE SPIRITS! THEY'VE COME TO GET ME WITH A SPIRIT DRAGON! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! 

(Soseki runs off.)
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
"Ahh, so that's the mystery ingredient. Wicked."
Snakeweed just laughs at Soseki. ...Take it slow!
Murdergames Characters

(08-21-2021, 01:39:33 AM)MadameButterflyKnife Wrote: Oh, shut your mouth. We all know France doesn't even exist.

"Uhhhh, what!?"

...yeah, Yukichi's being pretty dense about country jokes.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

[...Smoking weed? Oh, hell yeah. Pizzabug takes another bite out of their cookie, a mischievous smirk on their face.] "oh, is that why you mentioned being a criminal earlier? you got some sorta illegal edibles ring going? honestly kinda mad it's not legal, but I'm not here for politics..."
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"Wait, you didn't know there was weed in here from the start? I thought it was kinda obvious, but whatever..."

He's finished his already, giving another dumb grin.

"Damn, what I wouldn't do for a good supply of this stuff."
"Sticks and stones can damage your vital organs, so always wear body armour!"
Yeah. They don't like it being imported out of the Shire after that incident with Sharky... don't ask. Big to-do.
Murdergames Characters

(08-21-2021, 01:39:40 AM)KungFuCutbug Wrote: "oh, then you'd hate this guy my boyfriend knows, Snail Mail. guy's a whole-ass francophile—he even talks in a fake French accent and everything! it's annoying as hell and yet one of the less irritating things about him."

Oh, deplorable. Why would some sick.... bustard choose to eat invertebrates?!

Escargoon looks behind him for a moment, hoping 4Kids doesn't sneak up on him again.

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

Kim just snickers loudly and finishes her cookie.
"What, smokeweed's illegal in this country?" Loren says, sounding appalled. "Why the hell would they ban that?"
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Fuyuhiko appears in the area where the others are.

"'Sup."
(08-21-2021, 01:48:38 AM)wingedcatgirl Wrote: "What, smokeweed's illegal in this country?" Loren says, sounding appalled. "Why the hell would they ban that?"

"well, it really depends on where in the country you are. in some states, weed's completely legal—in some, only specific forms of it are legal, like for medicinal purposes or something—and in some it's banned outright. if this is in New York like I think it is, theeen... it's legal for human adults 21 and up. I'm 19, turning 20 in October, but who cares. clearly everyone's from a different time and place, so I don't think laws apply all that much here. especially considering this is, y'know. the goddamn mafia." [Pizzabug finishes off the cookie as they ramble about it, wiping their mouth on their sleeve for want of a napkin.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"Yeah somehow I think weed's small potatoes compared to other Mafia stuff. 'Sides, it's legal where I'm from anyway."
...Oh, this stuff's perfectly legal in the Shire! Just, like I said, they don't like it being exported. Makes people jumpy. And, small potatoes? Snakeweed walks up to Pizzabug. ...Small can be good. Potatoes can be good. And I run the biggest smuggling ring in the Shire.
Murdergames Characters

*Walks up to Kim, rather
Murdergames Characters

Fuyuhiko snickers. "Weed, huh. Where I'm from, you gotta be sneaky with that shit. Jail time's a certainty if you get caught."
Carmello comes out of his office, before hand worrying about the phone call he got. But now, in front of everyone, he had his composure back.

All right then. I guess it's time to talk business. If you would all please meet me in the meeting room, it's up on the second floor. I'm sure you all have a lot to ask me.

He makes his way up stairs into the Meeting Room.
I like bananas. They're yellow.