Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Brothers In Arms
Sam cocks an eye at Blitzo. I mean, I can admire artistic gore, it's kinda a requirement. But I usually leave the details of artistic part to the directors and special effects folks. And, you know, this is real.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
[After Snake recovers as best he can from the initial shock of the scene (which is to say, not very much, because holy fuck) he slowly goes back over to the crime scene, still clutching his stomach.] Uuuugh... M-man, these murderers are SICK, bunyip... Who on earth would do this?!

>look for fingerprinting powder as well
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Damn it, I knew it was here somewhere!

> Find fingerprinting powder

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

> Look around the rest of the scene
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

>also look around the scene
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Oh no... this is not very good...

>Try to help investigate
"Blood and wine? What the..."

Tonya steps back, glares at Blitzo for a moment, and...

>Search for any more clues
Stupid doomed timeline...
I wonder... Hey Shaggy! What were Kaikoku and Wario 2's roles? Just asking.
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
"Look, man," says Blitzo, as he washes the last of the mixed blood of the two victims off his hands. "I kill people for a living. Pretty sure I said that first time we met, even. I dream every night of managing a hit this spectacular! It's honestly making me kinda jealous. These killers are on the good shit."
look for fingerprinting powder as well (5)

Found it!

Find fingerprinting powder (3)

Already found.

Look around the rest of the scene (5)

Nothing else of note.

also look around the scene (2)

Neptune can't find anything.

Try to help investigate (6)

Big helps...by accidentally stepping on Wario's body.

Search for any more clues (3)

Tonya decides to take a closer look at the blood...she's gonna need better equipment if she wants to get anything out of it.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Oh, yes. Kaikoku was a boring, and Wario 2 was The Bartender.
Wait—two people died? Then they must have been Soulmates or something . . . .
Okay, finally. Why the hell did that have to be so damn hard?

> Dust the bottle for prints

"Yeah I'm... not good enough at forensics for this."

Feeling even queasier after looking at the bloody carnage, Tonya shakily makes her way to the bathroom to vomit.
(02-09-2021, 21:05:52 PM)Guma Wrote: Wait—two people died? Then they must have been Soulmates or something . . . .

Exactly. Linked tonight, died tonight.
Damn, sounds like this Wario guy's got some shit luck at love... Giroro says, blushing as Natsumi Hinata suddenly pops into his mind, ...n-not that I'm one to talk, of course

That's... a damn good tragic love story for a horror movie, I'll say that for it.
Murdergames Characters

Yeesh... P-poor Wario 2, bunyip... I-I hope that he and Kaikoku have a long, happy relationship in the afterlife... [Having never been a romantic himself, Snake doesn't really know what else to say in response to the revelation that they were soulmates.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"Mind if I borrow some of that powder?" Rasel asks. "There's something else here that obviously needs dusting, i.e. the obvious weapon."

>Dust the umbrella's handle for fingerprints.
 Dust the bottle for prints (2)

None, it seems.

Dust the umbrella's handle for fingerprints (4)

Only Kaikoku's.
Tonya was back with the group now. She looked like her legs were about to give out from under her.

"That's... that's um, two innocents in one night. Oh god..."

She'd been hoping one of them would've been scum. Like... that thing with the Bomber she remembered reading about, or something. But not this.
Well...This is bad. If 2 more innocents die, and you can't find a scum, we lose. The scum wins.
"I've had a thought... who here wears gloves again? The hedgehog, the cat... is there anyone else alive who doesn't leave fingerprints by themselves? Because the killer's clearly not wiping them off."
"No prints? So I'm guessing... the killer wore gloves!"
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Er... Not that they didn't wear gloves... but how do you know they're not wiping prints off? Or put on gloves specially?
Murdergames Characters