Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Brothers In Arms
"Feel like we should, but I have no idea who to vote for! Hey, Big, you figure out anything yet?
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
There's still a lot of people that need to claim... but I think I can clear a few people so far. I won't say who yet, as then they would be targets, but I still need more information.
hey who turned out the lights?
"Well, do you have any sus...suspicions at least?"

Tonya knew that a vote needed to happen, but if they voted off an innocent, they were screwed.
Stupid doomed timeline...
"Well, if I were to vote for someone, I guess it would have to be be.. Neptune pauses for a bit. "I'm sorry, but..."

>vote Snake
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
"Fuck it. No tears. I'd rather kill an innocent trying to do something than die on my ass 'cuz I did nothing."

/vote Snake
I'm sorry, but... personally, I'm still not convinced of anything. I'm going to abstain.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
I'm sorry, Snake... But if we don't at least do something... we're all screwed...

[A sad theme plays as Sonic decides to...]

/vote Snake
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
"I... I don't want to do this. I'm just um, I'm glad we're not... not linked any more... I'm sorry..."

Tonya really, really hopes she's making the right decision.

/vote Snake
I'm abstaining. There's no way in hell I want to feel responsible if we make a mistake.

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

"I will have to abstain as well. I refuse to believe that a small creature would be able to kill someone like this."

/skip vote.
[Snake silently /abstains from voting.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Fawful was suspicious of pink rabbit the whole time, and it's time for him to say goodbye! I HAVE EXCITEMENT!

/vote Snake
"I um... I'm sorry, I don't want to see anyone else die but..."

Tonya looks really nervous about this whole thing. She only hoped she was right... there had been suspicions before, hadn't there? She tried to remember...
Well, that's enough votes to kill. Excuse me for a moment.

“Ooh! Someone's actually getting voted off! This'll be so fun!”
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
[The realization that he's minutes away from being executed hits Snake like a truck. He collapses to his knees, crying and shuddering violently.] N-no, wait! Please! You have to understand! You're making a mistake, bunyip! I swear I'm not the bad guy! I'm not a murderer, bunyip! You have to believe me! These k-killers have been sneaky, bunyip! You're lucky you made it this far! You're lucky...

[At that moment, something seems to shatter within him. He suddenly glares at everyone in the room, an unfamiliar craziness in his eyes.]

You're lucky I can't BLOW ALL YOUR BRAINS OUT!

[He throws his head back and screams, but it quickly devolves into maniacal laughter.] AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! You're right, bunyip! It's me! I'm not a killer—I'm THE killer, bunyip! I've led the little team of friends I've amassed this whole time, and we managed to slip right under your noses— [The shit-eating grin on his face contorts into a nasty scowl.] UNTIL NOW! And now that you've caught me, your little “game” IS OVER, BUNYIP! I hope you all had fun while it lasted! I sure did, but now it's all over because of you, bunyip!! I bet if I hadn't forgotten that I'm wearing gloves constantly already, I would've thought to leave the extra gloves I was wearing behind! And then none of this would've happened, and the games could continue, and I could keep having fun, bunyip...

[He laughs again.] Hahaha... I never got an opportunity like this on Cape Calla before! I just want to thank my friend Nylaehs for making this possible in the first place, and the Gamebreakers for giving me this chance to let off all the pent-up steam I've had boiling in me over all of this, bunyip! Without you, none of this would've happened, and I wouldn't be having nearly as much fun! So again, thank you, all of you, bunyip!

Now then... Nylaehs said she had a plan to bring me back in case I died like this, bunyip. So I want you all to do me a favor and remember me, alright? She has connections with people that say they can bring back the dead as long as they're remembered, bunyip! So remember me, alright!? Remember me so that she isn't lonely, bunyip! I care about my friends more than I do myself. Which is why I'm glad both my teammates who I'm not mentioning are making it out of this alive, even if I'm not, bunyip...

[With that, he rubs his paws together and turns to the Shag, decisively stomping his foot.] Nylaehs taught me the two most important parts about being a ninja: stay still, and remain silent. But, I guess there's no point to that anymore, bunyip... Shaggy! Make my execution a moment to remember, bunyip! I don't wanna keep Nylaehs waiting... Cape Calla, home sweet home, HERE I COME, BUNYIP!!

[And once more, Snake laughs—crazily, hollowly, euphorically, feeling waves of his emotions dulling out and rising back up. Tears are streaming out of his eyes; one of his ears is bent at an unnatural angle to conceal his face; his mouth is locked in a bizzare and inhuman grimace-like grin. Was this really the Snake you had all come to know...?]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Well damn... good thing the writers were gonna resurrect me if I died anyway! I'm too marketable!

Tonya... just looks like she's about to pass out.
Frieza just looked very pissed off for some reason...
. . . OK.
Whelp, ya got us. I got saddled with the Role Blocker, probably 'cause my guns would be too damn obvious. At least if I get killed for this the writer's'll do their hokey writer necromancy thing 'cause I'm too marketable to die.

He crosses his arms and closes his eyes, shaking his head.

I knew this was a crappy way to try and take over Pekopon...

Scott looked at Snake in such a way that it's clear he's very fucking pissed at him. "Y.. you had such a great facade, bunny guy. But, you know how wrong this is.. right?"
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
I... I hope Dark Gaia eats your soul! You killed my best friend Tails! Now... Now... You will perish!
"So it's come to this, eh? Fine. I am the Accomplice. I had no idea that that foolish rabbit would cause this game to end so abruptly. But fine. Do your worst. Just know that when I get out, I am coming for all of you." Frieza glared around the room.
Oh, I'm the Spy. Didn't rreally put it to use, though.
By the way, guys... I wasn't lying when I said I was the Detective...