Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Brothers In Arms
"Well...thanks for coming. And That's all for this season of:"

BROTHERS

IN

ARMS

(Game End)
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
3 Hour Warning! The game will start in 3 hours.
Game Start!

“This is your captain speaking, Flight 297 has landed. I repeat, Flight 297 has landed.”

You get out of the plane, and see the people waiting for the next plane as you get out.

After landing, you get out of the airport, look for your bad, get a coffee, and then leave out.

After going out, you see a man with a giant sign for “Hell On A Dish Participants!”

The man motions you to a double-decker bus, complete with WiFi connection, a movie screen, music speakers, and a cooler. The only peculiar thing about it is that both decks are enclosed.

You get in. It's pretty comfy. “Dead Man's Party” is playing on the radio.

As you wait, more people come in, and soon, the door shuts.

“You guys are an hour early! Anyway, I'll just get you where you need to go, and then I'll pick up those on time, ok?”

“Ok. Let's get going!”

The car revs up.
(Thread should be open)
Wow... That was a fun flight, wasn't it... I can't wait for this whole game show... Thing!

A pink-haired Blue-eyed girl holding a strange teddy bear says as she sits down on one of the bus's seats.
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
(Again, thread should now be open again).
"I'm surprised I got in. I mean who would think a robot would get into a cooking show. I'm Steambot 3000 and it's nice to meet you all."

Said the robot being talkative, remembering that there are 14 people in this car and having names would be nice.
A pink-haired catgirl raises a hand in greeting. "Vivi Elakha."
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
*[A tall, slouched man wearing a lab coat also sits down on the bus.]*

HAHAHAHA! I'll be the one winning this competion, losers! And looks like Perry the Platypus won't bother me this time!
A red portal, the image of a pentagram flickering over it, cuts open the air. Through it, an extremely prim-and-proper voice can be distantly heard.

"-I guarantee you, it's safer than these aeroplane things! Honestly, I don't know why you're being so pedantic about this!"

Eventually, through the portal comes a spindly owl-looking creature, dressed in fine fur-lined robes and a heavy top hat with crown decals. He notices the "Hell On a Dish" bus pretty much instantly.

"Ah, excellent, this is the right place! Consume my genitalia, you worthless busybodies."

It takes the extremely lanky owl-creature some effort, but he eventually squeezes his way into the bus and onto a seat.
A very... strange-looking man is also there. He looks like Ronald McDonald, but... off, somehow.

Ah, welcome! I am Bonald DcMonald, from the glorious nation of Boland.
[A young girl sits on a seat in the car/bus/whatever, before starting to read the letters from the people behind the game show.]

"..hm? Oh, heya."

[She waves to the others while saying that. She continues on reading the letters out of pure old boredom.]
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
"oh boy i'm gonna make new friends and eat food and cook food!"

What looks to be a 35-something year old man with a childish propeller hat looks around the bus.

"hi guys i'm tommy!"
"oh hell no, kung fu panda!"
"All right! I'm gonna win this thing for Bobby and the kids!"

A black-haired woman with a red shirt and cat-eye glasses to match raised her hands in the air excitedly.

"Aww, it's great to meet everybody. My name's Linda!"

At least she sounded excited... for now.
Stupid doomed timeline...
The car starts going, as the windows of the car go from a city to what looks like space.

“I should reveal something....you're on Brothers In Arms.”
"cool! i like arms!"
"oh hell no, kung fu panda!"
"...why did you say that so portentously? Wasn't this common knowledge? Or am I, perhaps, privy as royalty to knowledge the commoners have been denied?"

Stolas tries to stretch in his seat, but fails miserably. He was taking up all the room he had as it was.
A heavy-set middle-aged woman in a muumuu stirs. She groans as she opens her eyes, only to find herself in the vehicle.

Ugh.... is this Hell?

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

"Haha, what? I thought this was called Hell On a Dish."

Linda wonders if she signed up for the wrong show by accident... she had been drinking when she signed up, after all.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Ooh...

Oh yeah! I'm Junko Enoshima, Ultimate Fashionista!

Junko begins hiding their face behind the teddy bear she's holding and speaking in a high-pitched voice.

And I'm... Monokuma! Puhuhuhu...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
...Yep, I'm in Hell.

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

"Uhh, I never watched non-cooking shows so"  It scrolled through a part of Wikipedia it had saved and found it, two seasons so far, planned third one. He began reading the body of the page and panicked "I REALLY DON'T LIKE THE IDEA THAT ANYONE HERE COULD DIE!"
“No, my boss made you think that. Here, I'll let you see.”

He puts a shorter, 20-minute recap of both seasons on the screens of the bus.
"..Brothers in Arms? I thought we're in Hell on  Dish. Did a mix-up happen-"

[..oh. Guy's already showing the last 2 seasons' summary. Well then.]

"..you do know this may or may not count as false advertising, right?"
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
"I can confirm that this is not Hell." Stolas twitches his cramped limbs. "Hell is significantly more spacious, for one thing. Are all your human vehicles this cramped?"