Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Toontown Showdown
You were actually in one of these before? And you died?
I like bananas. They're yellow.
My name is Strong Bad. I am a professional email answerer who lives for Videlectrix games.
After getting some food from the cafeteria, he goes back to where everybody is meeting.

“So anyway......pleasedontkillmepleasedontkillmepleasedontkillmeplease.”
"Yeah, but I got better. They made me into burgers and they didn't even eat me. Like what a waste."
"oh hell no, kung fu panda!"
They made you into burgers? Ugh..... Did they at least cook you with propane?
"Burgers? I'd say that's weird, but I know someone who made a kid's parents into chili."
Stupid doomed timeline...
Dookie hears Rosie's story.

“Wow...that's horrible. Everyone knows raccoon burgers suck ass.”
"GOSH where am I now? Last I remembered I was just finishing the new apartment for Usada Construction...Gosh I feel hungry..."

She rushes to the cafeteria to get something to eat. After monching down 1 rib sandwich and 1 chicken sandwich, she goes back to where the others gathered.

"[visibly panting from hastily running]Name's Moona. Moona Hoshinova."
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

Getting-to-know-yous, so nice. My sister and I would like to invite you all to a get-to-know-you cocktail party in the executive office suite, Lotta grins, nodding in the direction of the executive offices.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Stolas sighs and shakes his head.

"Quite the unobservant lot, aren't you? This was very clearly advertised as a murder game. And yet, apparently this raccoon lady is the only one who could retain that information!"
There is only one kind of cocktail, and that is a Whiskey Sour. Any other kind of cocktail is merely the Latest Fad. But I will come to your Wild Party for Red-Blooded people.

Kelly heads to the executive office to stock up on ever more Whiskey Sours, all while insulting the cocktail party.
I am the They who says it!
Despite being... way too young for cocktails, Wendy will

>Head for the executive offices.
"Wait, murder game? Are we gonna have to kill each other?"
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Hank sighs before saying, Uh... I guess I'll go. Do they have any beer?

Hank heads to the executive offices.
Ash shrugs and decides that if everyone else is going to the party, they might as well do the same.
(We're IN PA! :D But still settling in, so activity everywhere is still decreased. A bit.)
Active characters
Hallie Mathews (Your Final Frontier 4)

Character list | word-buying is on hold temporarily | read this thing I'm writing if you wanna

Moona follows the others.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

“To be honest, I knew, but I didn't care.”

Dookie follows the others.
Having nothing better to do, Stolas decides to see how parties on the surface have been improved since he last visited.
[Nearby, Parotia wakes up, looking.. Rather confused.]
"..hm? What the..?"
"I can't tell you how many times I've burned everything to the ground and started over."
At the party, there is a strange bartender making cocktails with bottles marked things like "XXX". There is organ music. And on one wall, there is a slideshow of still images from Schadenfreude Pictures movies.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
A girl with blue, tentacle-like hair then appears, noticing the others. "So... guessing this is the place?"
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
>ask the bartender if there are non-alcoholic drinks

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

“This party is kinda shit tbh.”

He calls over the waiter.

“Hey! Waiter! Can I DJ?”
Being, well, ten... Wendy will see if she can

> order an apple juice or something else kid-friendly
> ask the bartender for a beer