Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Sinister Starlight
Delilah

> yeets some more fire at the plants
Stupid doomed timeline...
Gaea has a one-track mind (actually that's technically completely untrue but why change tactics when your first one is working so well?) and continues consumeing the plants.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
"Hahaha, yes! Let's try this again~"

>use another Star Beam
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
"So this danmaku works. Now let's try a spellcard."

> Activate a spellcard against the plants
>Use a spell on the plants, maybe a weaking spell?
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Anabelle's lightning bolt strikes the plants at once, and Delilah's fireballs burn the plants to the ground.

The Arch-Mage of Space falls to the ground.

I... I need to confess something...

The Arch-Mage of Space teleports everyone to the Lair of the Arch-Mages. This room... has a bunch of anime and video game posters plastered all over the walls. There are also drawers and stands containing many anime character figures and DVDs. The Arch-Mage of Space removes her hood to reveal...

[Image: 190588_DNBG5gfZ.png]

This... game... There's no way this could have worked. I... The other Arch-Mages have notified me that the contracts for some of you are... invalid. I guess since this is the end, that I have to tell you everything...

The reason why I captured you here, initially, was because you were all part of an experiment we Arch-Mages were conducting... an experiment involving pathways to universes. We managed to grab you in particular because we felt that your magical abilities could aid our research... But due to higher forces that we didn't forsee... some of your magical contracts became invalid... and we couldn't find replacements in time...  So we're calling off the experiment. The portal in the Library contained our failed attempts at pathways to the universes, leading instead to dark versions of said universes... Same for the manhole.

We wanted to do this because of one particular universe we heard rumors about... one of vast potential... one where anything that could or already exists or existed, does exist.

Oh, and one more thing... Before we part... I must leave you with my true name.

The Arch-Mage of Space gives out business cards to everyone containing the following:

Tenshi Thuật sĩ: Pairon no eien no jikan masutā/bậc thầy dòng thời gian của giá treo

You may refer to me by either Tenshi or Paimon now... I also take anything else... There's no need for formalities anymore.

The Arch-Mage of Space teleports everyone to the roof and opens up the door that used to lead to the endless void. The room now contains... a hallway that leads to portals going to many universes.

Feel free to get out a few final words before you leave...

Portals open up leading back to each of the participants's respective homes.
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
"... Oh!" Today just got a lot better.

"Anabelle Collingwood is free! Thank goodness, I haven't fed Waffle yet. I was getting scared... Goodbye, everyone!"
"oh hell no, kung fu panda!"
[Himiko.. Was scared, to an extent. She looks at the host with gloom in her eyes.]

"A.. Are you guys, in any way shape or form, related to Team Danganronpa..?"
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Well, I'm glad none of us tried to kill each other. At least we'll all make it out alive. Farewell, everyone.

Tim lets out one final grunt before he gets transported home.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Gaea freezes momentarily.

Primary objective.

It immediately swooces through the portal back home and into the ocean.

... Congrats, Earth is doomed?
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Sanae looks at the room and the revelation with interest. By the end, she says, "this is really awesome! It's a shame that this incident has to end early, but maybe it's a good thing we don't have to kill each other after all. Anyway, i should return to Gensokyo now. Goodbye."
"..."

"...I get to keep the fire though, right?"

Really though, Delilah was glad she wasn't going to have to potentially get murdered or burn anyone to death or whatever.

She'd head through the portal leading home, and attempt to summon a little fire when she was on the other side, just to see if she still could.

Will Delilah keep the pyrokinesis for future games? Hopefully!
Stupid doomed timeline...
"...Well that was an experience."

He begins to walk into his portal.

"Goodbye!"
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
...eh, Himiko didn't even wait for an answer. She just waves at the others and heads off to her home dimension.
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
As the portals close to their respective dimensions, Tenshi gives them one final smile... before promptly teleporting herself back to the Lair of the Arch-Mages to discuss things... A table is seen in the center along with a few other extravagantly dressed women...

So it seems that our little experiment didn't go as planned...

A minor setback.

Perhaps we were too hasty...

Suddenly, another Arch-Mage teleports in the room along with a mysterious figure, with a completely glitched and corrupted figure and voice, as if they could disappear into another dimension at any moment...

I believe we may have found something... most useful to us.

Gree--- .... tings... and.... (incomprehensible static) Sal... u... tations.

Stay tuned for Sinister Starlight: The Second Shining: Elemental Eradication! Coming... eventually.
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...