Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Toontown Showdown
After the man grabs himself some barbecue...

Uh.... OK, guess we're introducing ourselves. My name is Hank Hill and I sell propane and propane accessories.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Paddy guzzles down both bottles of water.

"Paddy the Pelican, veteran of the cartoon industry."
Quote:"Oh yeah, the old guys who grew up with me like to talk about how it's the youngsters who're too fragile, but you can hurt an oldie's feelings by just sayin' an item is outta stock at Lowe's."

The owl blinks with both the eyes on his head and the functional second pair of eyes that adorn his crown-themed top hat.

"I am... very old indeed, and I don't recall any of my old companions being quite like this. Perhaps I just came from a simpler time?"

At the "who the crap are you guys", Stolas "oop"s softly and rises to his feet (holy crap this guy is tall, he's like a pair of stilts with a birb balanced on top).

"Ah, yes, introductions are in order, aren't they? I am Prince Stolas, current monarch of the House of Goetia. Not that my title means much at all here, I imagine."
The receptionist nods, hands Leone a film reel, and directs them to a screening room.

The grainy, black and white film shows Schadenfreude Studios being built years ago by the sister's parents. The sisters playing catch in the open courtyard with dynamite. The title card for their first film, where they dropped anvils on each other. The studio burning down in the great fireball of 1945, looking like a mushroom cloud. ...It was later rebuilt to the studio you see today.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
"Hey, what's up, Lucha Larry? I'm Rosie. Welcome to the killing game."
"oh hell no, kung fu panda!"
Introductions underway, Scott introduces himself.

I'm Scott Kelly, Handsome Cartoonist. You might know me from my important work in the editorial cartoon industry. I work exclusively with the World's Greatest Newspaper.

An arrow points at him as he says "Handsome Cartoonist". A statue of liberty peeks out of an alley and cries a tear of joy, giving a thumbs up, before vanishing into the alley again.
I am the They who says it!
Hank does a spit take upon hearing Rosie's mention of a killing game out of fear.

K- K- Killing game?
Leone, after watching the film, hands it back to the receptionist saying "Thanks, i guess........." before leaving to go climb the Gym building and wait atop it to see what will happen. Except: "Wait, I still have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing here. Am I here on the job or something?" She says as a way of thinking aloud.
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
Wendy had already introduced herself, but not to everybody yet.

"My name's Wendy Testaburger."

She's helped herself to a barbecue sandwich and one of those little cartons of milk.
Stupid doomed timeline...
"... D'oh yeah. You guys aren't vets. Man, I'm not the host. Host people, explain 'em."
...Were we too coy? Lotta bats her eyelashes. We want you to kill each other!
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Kill each other???

He has a frozen look of horror in his face before he begins trembling.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
"Kill each other? That sounds like some real shady stuff, what kind of hiring process is this?"
Optimus looked over at Hank when he mentioned propane. "Oh good, at least I know I'm not going to die of starvation in this place then."
"K- kill each other?" Ash stammers. "I'll fight people in Pokémon battles, but... killing? I'm not even allowed to say the word most of the time!" The 4Kids censors, of course, are currently nowhere to be seen.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
"Well, I've never killed anybody directly, but I did beat the shit out of Eric Cartman once, and had a substitute teacher shot into the sun. So I'm sure I've got it in me, if somebody makes the mistake of fucking with me!"

Wendy says this with the same chipper tone of voice she used to introduce herself, then goes back to eating her sandwich.
Murderous Hollywood Sickos (Probably Antifa)! Killing is only good when the people aren't good enough, or when Our Lord God In Heaven May his Light Shine Down Upon Us says so.

As he says that, clouds part to reveal a bearded guy, who gives a thumbs up to Kelly while glaring at everyone else while the statue of liberty weeps behind the schadenfreude sisters.

I won't participate in your Latest Fad.
I am the They who says it!
I can't kill anyone, I sell propane! You know how unbecoming of me it would be if I murdered anyone? I'm not takin' part at all in your sick game! And if any of you try to kill, I'll kick your ass!
"... Wait. That's really it? No other mechanics? Just start fighting, let the best man win? Jeezy louise, isn't that a bit lame?"
I swore we put this in the advertisement... you only get to be a STAR if you can kill while keeping the rest of you all from figurin' out who did it. Last two days after that without them voting you the killer, you win, you can go home! Until there are three of you left, then there's just no point going on is there?
Murdergames Characters

“Oh no...not again...”

Anyway, Dookie decides to go to the cafeteria.

> Go to cafeteria
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
"See? There ya go!"

She turns to the rest of the toons, nodding. "So we can only kill one at a time. Ain't so bad then, yeah?"
I don't wanna be a star! I just wanna go home to my wife Peggy, my son Bobby, my dog Ladybird.... and my lawn. Killin' each other just to be celebrities? That's just asinine!
"Oh, yeah, it blows rocks dude. Don't get me wrong. Last time I died. Don't worry, though, I got better."

She nods. Yeah, that's a sentence that makes sense.

"Two day wait, though... that's new."
"Oh hey! I know a kid who's died and gotten better. His name's Kenny!"