Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

The Void
You're a mistake.

Maybe you're a pain in the ass, maybe you're a Mary Sue, maybe you had a bad roleplayer guiding you, maybe you're just boring, but whatever it is, the universe didn't like you.

One day, you were who you were, being who you were, with all the mistakes that you have. And suddenly, you were here. This strange, glitchy place full of forgotten fads, worlds, and inventions.

The Void
[Image: DA_VUD.png]

You wake up in, or next to a Ford Pinto in a floating island, which looks like it used to be a restaurant. A sign proudly displays it's name, "Fu King Chinese".

So where are you?...You...don't actually know. But, there are some other people, also by the Pinto. You didn't know where you were, or how you got here, or where you were, but you were about to find out.

There was only silence until somebody spoke.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
"So this is what death is like. It's so similar to being alive."

The orange lights a cigarette. "My agony will persist for eternity."
(In front of the restaurant are a pair of bipedal reptiles, one a blue iguana and the other a spotted hadrosaur. They both seem to be in their late teens and looking around frantically as though they just arrived there from nowhere.)

D-dude...wh-where are we? (The hadrosaur asks.)

Search me, man! (The iguana replies.)
COURSE CLEARED!

YOU GOT A CARD |🍄|
"Well shit, which random number god did I piss off this time?"

A young woman who, at least currently, has long mostly-magenta hair leans against an old Ford Pinto. She seems only slightly surprised to be here, like she expected to end up somewhere weird.

At least it looked like this place had some sort of weird relationship with gravity... whether this was a good thing or not would remain to be seen.
Stupid doomed timeline...
A man with long black hair, a big beard, Coke bottle glasses, and a very grungy appearance suddenly pops into existence, falling into the roof of the Ford Pinto.

Ow.... my wrists hurt. It's like I've fallen again.

He eyes the woman with the magenta hair.

Where are we?
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"I just got here myself, so your guess is as good as mine."

She shrugs.
Don't look at us... (The iguana says.) We don't know either.
COURSE CLEARED!

YOU GOT A CARD |🍄|
Loren rubs tiredly at her face. "The hell happened...?"
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
A....animal..thing gets up from the trunk of the Pinto. They look at the screen.

"Oh Hinidi, what did you do this time?"
[A scar(r)ed man — seemingly in his 40s — gets up from the Pinto.]

"...what the? Wh.. Where is this place?"
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
"I'm kinda... scared to move from where I'm standing," the magenta-haired woman admits, "...especially since this place seems to have a weirder relationship with gravity than I do."
"Huh. Do you guys know this place? Who even are you? Is this some sort of Online Roleplay where we're all cha-"
A neurotic black haired man in his late thirties screams from the Pinto. 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH OH GOD WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!"
"I worry exactly the right amount. You can never worry too much!" - Tulio
You know, thinking about it, I wonder if this was the result of that last machine my bro and I tried to fix. (The hadrosaur mutters.)

Dude, we were just trying to fix a motorcycle. We would have had to have REALLY screwed something up to have ended up here over that. (The iguana says.)
COURSE CLEARED!

YOU GOT A CARD |🍄|
"I'm pretty sure I pissed off one of the random number gods. They've always hated me anyway."
Loren rolls her eyes at the animal-thing. "Please don't break the fourth wall," she says hypocritically.
Active characters:

nya
Last thing I remember is I jumped off a balcony after I slit my wrists and I blacked out after I landed and now here I am.
"...holy shit. I... kinda don't want to go into the last thing I remember before I got here if nobody minds."
Then someone new shows up, who heard that last comment, and while walking up to them, says: "Honestly? I have no idea why I woke up here, and I have no obligation to dive into why I'm here."
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
That's OK, neither do I and I don't have the energy to go into it.
"Sure, sure, nobody's obligated to dump their life's story to people they've known less than an angle when they're not even fully awake yet," Loren says. "Obviously. A better and more important question is where the hell are we?"
Active characters:

nya
She shrugs. "I 'unno where this is, but----SHINY THING!!" She says, before zipping on over to a nearby pile, and pulls out said shiny thing. It's a container.
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
"I'd like to know where this is, too."

Amanda was still leaning against the car this whole time, just kind of watching whatever glitchy weirdness was going on.

"It's certainly... interesting, I guess."

And by that she meant "weird as fuck".
Is this Hell? Are we in Hell?
Loren frowns. "No, that doesn't make sense. If I was dead, I'd have reverted to my natural form."
Active characters:

nya