Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

The Void
Loren nods otterishly. "Yep, that's all you need to do." She tilts her head. "Okay, technically you also need to say it out loud so I can hear it, but I imagine you were already planning to do that."
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
"I was, yeah."

Amanda smiles.

"Okay, I think I can remember it... Lorenminkhoda. Does that work?"
"Yep, that worked," Loren says with a smile. Or maybe otter faces just look like that? It sounds like she's smiling, at least.
Active characters:

nya
"Awesome!" Amanda grins too, which is... probably easier to tell on a human face than an otter one.

Also, her hair's changed again during all of this; it's now a blonde-to-green ombre bob.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Loren blinks back into her half-elf form and examines her broken arm. "... Really should get this dealt with somehow, but I haven't seen a light or anything like one anywhere in this world..." And back to otter. "Anyway - the other thing. Dragonsong."
Active characters:

nya
"I'd offer to help but I might make it worse. My luck might be better now but I'm probably still too clumsy to be trusted with setting bones."

Amanda grins sheepishly.

"Anyway, yes, tell me about Dragonsong."
"Basically, every dragon has a song -" Loren hums several notes "and if you sing the dragon's full name to that song, they'll be made aware of that." She waves a paw vaguely. "Filtered through what they already know about you - but the point is, since I do know you, you do that when you get back home and I'll be able to find your existence. Won't be able to do anything with the information til I get home and can hire a proper wizard to send you a letter or something, but that's details."
Active characters:

nya
Amanda smiles.

"Oh, that's really neat! I hope we can both get home and do that... it'll be nice to keep up with how each other's doing. And... you know, not be here."