Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3
...Um... Here we go... I guess...

A: The hole... That's easy, a bit of glue/adhesive/whatever and whatever the stuff around the hole's made of will fix that up good! ... Right? In all seriousness... I think replicating the materials and shape of the enclosure's holes and using an adhesive like glue will work just fine.
B: The birds... A song? Wait... they've been dead, the mating calls haven't been known for... how long? Birdseed? ... No... The diet of the birds isn't known yet... AHA! MATING SEASON! We'll go ahead and make a bright and colorful makeshift bird of sorts to lure in all of the stray birds!

2: Sloth: Hm... They're dumb... Well... more... not quite intellectual... so... How about we lure them out with sonic vibrations replicating earthquakes... and lure them IN here with scents replicating their food!

3. So you have any forklifts in this place... No? ... Ah. I figured as much. Hard to get equipment in general to an island like this... Um... Uh... Guess we'll have to improvise. ... Do you have some spare building materials on you at all? I wanna make a wheelbarrow or cart of sorts to carry the equipment around.
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
Thank you all for your excellent ideas!

Frankie is staring down at a stack of papers that have been turned in and shuffling them. Some of them she's smiling at. Some of them she seems to be holding back a laugh. ...Some of them she looks vaguely horrified at.

Shoehorn and I have made our decisions.

Congratulations, Mikel and Fluttershy! Very resourceful ideas. ...Although I will say that my sloth is a giant ground sloth, a Megatherium (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatherium), so physically moving it may require a bit of cooperation...
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
... Oh... Okay then! I... guess that wasn't so bad after all!

Tsumugi is both happy for the winners... but also anxious about the whole thing as well... Something about this just felt... off... What if she... or even the others... got infected?
"Hey, good job to you guys." Illina says, whilst silently scared she's gonna get infected.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

I suppose if the bosses say so, congratulations.

Dusk seems jealous.
hey who turned out the lights?
"Hey, congratulations, you guys!" said Bandana Dee.
Hiiii!
...I suggest you check yourselves for any bites after working with the animals. You really should be careful.

Six employees will find themselves with a scratch or bite. These are:

Edd
Tsumugi
Dusk Red
Illina
Rutherhorde
Guts
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

:33< *ac considers herself furtunate that she didn't get bitten or scratched, and she offurs congratulations to the winners!*
Stupid doomed timeline...
...Now, understand that a bite or a scratch doesn't mean you're going to get infected. There's a very low probability of that!
Murdergames Characters

Tsumugi feels a deep sense of dread as she looks at her bite mark...
"Whew..."

Remarked Bandana Dee.
Hiiii!
What the Doctor said. Animal bites and scratches are a part of the job, after all. And you may not be a zombie, Shoehorn says in a way that shows he's trying to be comforting, but also trying to convince himself of the positive outcome that's more than likely impossible.

I do confess though, based on what Frankie told me, I am perplexed over some of the people who complain about this place when they all know what they signed on for. Not saying that about of you really, just making a personal observation.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
...welp here goes.

"God, I hope I don't end up turning into one..." She says, trembling more than usual.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

"Don't worry, I'll help you out!"

>Fluttershy goes looking for things to treat animal bites with.
If you hear about someone putting characters through intense despair and misery, then that someone is probably me.
Ah... shit. The probabilities of infection... are they less than one in six? Or is it more than likely that there may be at least one... infected patient amongst us.

Dusk covers his scratch, ashamed that he allowed himself to receive such a wound.
>Fluttershy goes looking for things to treat animal bites with.

Oh, hey! Very good eye. You find a first aid kit with plenty of bandages, band-aids and antiseptic for everyone.

...None of that is going to help against exposure to the Zombie virus, though. Nothing you find is going to do that.
Murdergames Characters

It's, ah... good guess, actually. My estimates are that approximately one out of six people exposed will come down with an infection.
Murdergames Characters

Dusk runs some calculations through his head.

Five in six... six times... comes to about one in three. We have a one in three chance of all resisting infection. That's... kinda crap.
Fluttershy treats bites anyway, optimistic despite...well, everything we know about the zombie virus. "Even if you turn, we'll figure things out. There, good as new!"
If you hear about someone putting characters through intense despair and misery, then that someone is probably me.
"D-don't worry! If a zombie pops up, i'll... i'll make sure nobody gets hurt!"
Hiiii!
But even if something happens, I will assure you we will get this cure ready and everyone will be fine in the end, Shoehorn tries to assure the others.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"A cure? I hope it doesn't involve needles. (Whimper)
Yes, thank you, Shoehorn! There is no need for alarm. My permanent cure is nearly ready.
Murdergames Characters

...Oh, it'll only be a small prick like a vaccine! Such a small needle you'll barely feel it.
Murdergames Characters

:33< *ac purrks up and says she's sure efurrything will be fine and the cure will mean a happy ending fur everyone!*
Stupid doomed timeline...