Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Mafia] Escape from Zombie Park Island 3
Tsumugi flinches...

I... So the zombies ARE real... Hehe... I... Oh... A cure! That's nice!
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
(04-25-2022, 01:08:23 AM)PointMaid Wrote: ...Sure, cola. That at least keeps. She pulls one out of a fridge.

"YAY!"

He puts his hands in the air and smiles.
"I can attest that Frankie knows what she's doing," Hitomi says matter-of-factly. "Her treatment definitely keeps the brainlust away. Long as I don't randomly forget to take it for no apparent reason..."
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
And me as well. I hope to become fully alive again. It's so much harder to do feats of strength and stamina with a rotten, decaying corpse.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"I...i thought zombies are mindless by default..." Illina says in response to what Shoehorn said
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

"Zombies…? What the hell are those?"
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE
YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
(04-25-2022, 01:13:14 AM)PointMaid Wrote: Frankie grins. And points to herself. Zombies, yes! Don't you worry, though. My *permanent* cure is almost at the human testing stage.

"Indeed !" She answers Illina, still aloof on the subject before moving onto bigger fish to fry. 

"Ah,that is fantastical ! If the permanent cure is almost at human testing stage,then that means...that we're going to be experimented on !!! Please anything but that ! I have a dog waiting for me back home !!! But not to worry, for I am determined in my goal to be worthy of this institution's employment and thus in surviving the zombie's onslaught ! Nothing can stop me,hyah !" So yeah she's chill 
[Image: dah6qj5-fae936f2-3e37-40ee-a01e-89e0c1a52798.png]
You've been watching way too many movies, Shoehorn said to Illina, looking offended over that comment. My brain works fine, thank you very much. And so is Frankie's. If we were all mindless savages, do you think we would be able to sustain this island and all of its animals?
(04-25-2022, 01:24:03 AM)Matthew Wrote: You've been watching way too many movies, Shoehorn said to Illina, looking offended over that comment. My brain works fine, thank you very much. And so is Frankie's. If we were all mindless savages, do you think we would be able to sustain this island and all of its animals?

"..."

"...Frankie's a zombie?"
A small spherical creature arrives.

"Hi, guys! What an... interesting place!"
Hiiii!
Frankie seems glad that Ena is so willing, but perhaps a little taken aback by it.

Oh, I'm able to make enough of a temporary elixir to keep myself, Shoehorn and Hitomi ourselves! We won't bite. It's hard enough to make that I don't really have any extra, though. ...Speaking of, are you all full up, Hitomi, or do you need some more?
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
(04-25-2022, 01:26:27 AM)Dookie Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 01:24:03 AM)Matthew Wrote: You've been watching way too many movies, Shoehorn said to Illina, looking offended over that comment. My brain works fine, thank you very much. And so is Frankie's. If we were all mindless savages, do you think we would be able to sustain this island and all of its animals?

"..."

"...Frankie's a zombie?"

She said so herself, young man. Both Frankie and I are, as is Hitmomi, whom worked with Frankie not too long ago.

[/quote]
Illina gives off an embarassed look afterward even though she hasn't actually watched any zombie movies at all. Stinking pop-culture osmosis at her time...

"Sorry for that...stupid me..."
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

"Fuck this, I say. Zombies or not, you can all kiss my ass."
The Rutherfords bee (rutherford bees?) hayes(s)? descend from their previously observed things to greet everyone while some members continue performing presidential/bee duties.

The swarm speaks in unison.

We are here to aid you in your endevourzzzzz. Do not be alarmed by our prezzzence, we are here only on a fact-finding mission. We will help where we can when we can.
I am the They who says it!
"Z-zombies?"
Hiiii!
(04-25-2022, 01:29:26 AM)Cassie Wrote: Illina gives off an embarassed look afterward even though she hasn't actually watched any zombie movies at all. Stinking pop-culture osmosis at her time...

"Sorry for that...stupid me..."

"You shouldn't worry...I'm stuppid-er !" 

[Image: sad-ena.gif]
It's fine, people just don't want to understand. They would rather live in fear. But yes, we weren't always zombies. Frankie herself became one in a work accident, I believe. And I became one after I got killed by some damn cat in a mansion. Long story. But Frankie brought me back to life and I've been here helping ever since.

Shoehorn then turns to Guts.

Boy, you sound like a charming young man, he says sarcastically.
"...what're you talking about, ENA, I didn't say that to you."

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Bandana Dee greets everyone. "By the way, i'm Bandana Waddle Dee! Nice to meet you!"
Hiiii!
"Yeah, you're not the first to call me a dick, and you sure as fuck won't be the last."
:33< *ac pawnders this fur a moment, she's heard of zombie movies but of course they're much too scary for her! but she is a mighty huntress, so she will fight if she n33ds to!*
Stupid doomed timeline...
Welcome, welcome! Shoehorn is correct, yes, I had an accident in the lab in the early days of trying to bring these animals back to the world. These things happen.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
(04-25-2022, 01:34:08 AM)Matthew Wrote: It's fine, people just don't want to understand. They would rather live in fear. But yes, we weren't always zombies. Frankie herself became one in a work accident, I believe. And I became one after I got killed by some damn cat in a mansion. Long story. But Frankie brought me back to life and I've been here helping ever since.

Shoehorn then turns to Guts.

Boy, you sound like a charming young man, he says sarcastically.

"Ha ! Since we're on a harbor,and you were killed by a cat,does that make you a...cat-fish ?" She said in a teasing,female voice. She's so proud of her little pun. Although,turning back to serious matters she hasn't really been addressing the whole "the two doctors are zombies thing" because she kinda doesn't know how to feel about it. Dr. Frankie and Shoehorn have been so nice so far !!!
Illina simply has a flat "what?..." expression over ENA's leaps in logic.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N