Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Like Tears in Rain
"Someone I met on a hiking trip. Didn't I remember you also okaying to me going off on a vacation for a while?" She says to Sakuya.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

(12-17-2021, 01:50:06 AM)Matthew Wrote: Test subject? he asked with a hint of uncertainty.

"Yeah! My team at Goop is developing new and exciting products for sentient machines so they too can improve their lifestyles and live authentically. We need an ordinary sentiment machine to test them out for us before we put them out on the market. Our first test subject got angry and tried to zap us while screaming 'exterminate'."
Through the Terminator's infrared sensors, he detects that Gwyneth Paltrow could very well be a threat to human society, though whether or not she's a threat to wipe out everyone here is still up for debate, but he still senses the Marvel actress is untrustworthy.

Negative. My programming does not allow me to take part in experimental procedures, especially from a human with a possible mental illness.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"Apologies for spacing out. Which bedrooms are still available?"
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE
YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
(12-17-2021, 04:00:32 AM)Matthew Wrote: Through the Terminator's infrared sensors, he detects that Gwyneth Paltrow could very well be a threat to human society, though whether or not she's a threat to wipe out everyone here is still up for debate, but he still senses the Marvel actress is untrustworthy.

Negative. My programming does not allow me to take part in experimental procedures, especially from a human with a possible mental illness.

"Mental illness? Don't have any. But if you have anxiety, I can teach you some really awesome stuff about yoga, meditation, and your chakras."
The only ones of the twelve bedrooms which are taken already are one, seven, and eight, the AI drone with a purple glow in its camera responded.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
"I'll take bedroom number 5, then. I am the Fifth Children, after all."
(12-17-2021, 03:46:15 AM)Cassie Wrote: "Someone I met on a hiking trip. Didn't I remember you also okaying to me going off on a vacation for a while?" She says to Sakuya.

Oh... Right! Hehe...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
"...yeah she's as bad as that weird holistic guy whose tea turned George purple. Ah, sorry, it's a thing from Seinfeld. Really love that show."

Amy's just giving Gwyneth a weird look.
Stupid doomed timeline...
"Seinfeld, you say? I've seen some of that show. The Lilim can be quite entertaining. Only more proof of how amazing your cultures are."
Amy grins.

"It's one of my favorite shows ever. I especially like George; he's hilarious!"
My anatomy was not engineered with chakras and neither are human beings. Terminating you may not be in my programming, but it still senses you are a threat to mankind.

Afterwards he hears Amy talk about Seinfeld and that catches his attention.

Seinfeld, an American situational comedy which aired on NBC from 1989-1998 for a total of 180 episodes. Generally regarded as one of the greatest sitcoms of all time among humans.
"Damn - been meaning to get to watching that show ever since the hiking trip but I keep forgetting." Sericle says, with slight embarassment on her face.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

I... Haven't really heard of this... Seinfeld. ... TV's not really a thing in Gensokyo, so I apologize.
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
Kaworu turns his head at the Terminator saying the word "human"

"Ah, please forgive me, I forgot that was your term for yourself."
I am not human, I am a machine. My skin is made of living tissue which covers up my titanium alloy endoskeleton.

He then proves it by taking off his jacket and grabbing a knife and cutting into the skin right where the elbow is before taking the skin off like a glove revealing what was underneath: his arm, all robotic and metal, albeit bloody from the living tissue he just removed from it. He displays it to all.

Any more questions?
"Yeah, kind of part of the reason I've still yet to come around to watching Seinfeld..." Sericle says in response to what Sakuya said. "And finding the proper DVD player at Korindou has been tough luck so far too."

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Kaworu keeps his smile at the gruesome act of the Terminator.

"I am not Lilim myself. I'm an Angel."
The other drone, silent until now, beeps in an entertained manner. "So amusing. Watching you gloat about yourselves. Human, or angel, or some machine restrained by your hard parts. You think so highly of yourselves. As if you had the power to destroy a timeline."

More amused beeping. "Unlike my counterpart, I am not so deluded in your ability. You should enjoy yourselves. Observe the area while you can. History will be molded without you. Play in its waters while you can."

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

Cn I hav bedrom too

She's too busy trying to find a bedroom to pay attention to what anyone is saying.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
"No one is stopping you from taking a bedroom. Except multiple people are. There are 12 bedrooms and you can take any except 1. 5. 7. And 8."

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

She goes to the second bedroom and puts her stuff, including her guitar, down.

Yay
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Charis would likely be very upset at MORI-RT's villainous gloating, if she weren't still in the kitchen engrossed in cooking.

There is just, so much food. At least a hundred meals' worth. Why is she making so much food? Just as a distraction?
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
The Terminator puts his skin back onto his arm.

An angel? So they're not mythical beings... he asks being genuinely curious what the angel is.
"Look, I just want to keep existing, okay?"