Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Like Tears in Rain
"...yeah it'll definitely turn me purple," Amy mutters under her breath. She slips the pack into her pocket anyway, and offers her hand for handshakes.
Stupid doomed timeline...
(12-16-2021, 19:34:41 PM)Risdio51 Wrote: "Bob-B, are you an agent of SEELE? Is that why I was specifically brought here? I am aware of my significance in creating other worlds, but there must be others more capable than I."

I am not an agent of this SEELE.

As for why you have been brought here... I believe you will all find that I have addressed you all subconsciously and you KNOW why you are here. If this was known by MORI-RT's agents, however, they might choose to use this knowledge against you.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
"I see. Anyways."

Kaworu takes up Sakuya's handshake.

"Nice to meet you."
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE
YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
im hoe ena and i cant wait to play wit u guiz

She shakes the hands of everyone
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
The figure briefly gives everyone a look, with him examining each and every person here for their vital information, then examines the packet Gwyneth Paltrow gave him. He then begins to address everyone here.

I am a Model T-800 Terminator sent from the future here to complete my mission, he says in a monotone voice that sounds like it has an Austrian accent.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"This is quite the... interesting assortment of people so far. Um, I do get my own bedroom right?"

Amy wasn't too keen on bunking with most of the others she'd met so far, at least.
You may each have your own bedroom, yes. The three floors above each have four bedrooms. Plus other stuff.

He shows a hologram of the house. It looks a lot like the maps in the opening post.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
I shall acquire Bedroom 8.
Charis stares at the Terminator for several seconds. Nope nope nope goodbye, she thinks, turning around and heading off for the kitchen.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
"Dibs on bedroom 7!"

...yes she only wants it because George wanted to name his hypothetical kid "Seven Costanza".
A vermillion-haired woman with wings and a maid uniform can be seen.

"...Amy, is that you?"
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

Amy nods, smiling now.

"Yeah, it is. I… am not sure how that works either considering my whole existence failure thing, but I'm here, and… I won't let that happen again."
Sericle just wordlessly flies up to Amy and hugs her in comfort.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Amy smiles, hugging back.
(12-16-2021, 23:30:04 PM)Matthew Wrote: The figure briefly gives everyone a look, with him examining each and every person here for their vital information, then examines the packet Gwyneth Paltrow gave him. He then begins to address everyone here.

I am a Model T-800 Terminator sent from the future here to complete my mission, he says in a monotone voice that sounds like it has an Austrian accent.

"Ooooh, robots! I always wanted to break into Goop products for sentient machines! You'll be a excellent test subject. Anyway, I get Room #1, because that's what I am."
Sakuya looks at Sericle and Amy and ponders to herself...

(Internal) Who's this human girl that this crow's gotten acquainted with... How peculiar...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
Test subject? he asked with a hint of uncertainty.
"...wait, Sakuya, you're here too, huh?"

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Then, someone dressed in white, purple and orange, with similarly-colored hair carefully approaches...

"Um, hi... it's nice to meet you all... I'm Missingno."

They seem to... glitch out a bit as they speak?
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
"Nice to meet you too, I'm Amy... How did you do that?"
"Do um, what?" Missingno replies as they realize.. "Oh, you mean... this glitching? It's not really... something I control... it's harmless though, don't worry!"
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
"Yeah, that. And okay, that's good to know. I mean, that it's a regular thing for you to do and it's harmless."

Amy smiles a bit.
The Terminator studies Missingno carefully and he seems curious by the person.

My programming states that this is unusual for a human to glitch like you do. I wonder what made you this way.
(12-17-2021, 02:15:57 AM)Cassie Wrote: "...wait, Sakuya, you're here too, huh?"

Sericle... I... Hi. I was just wondering... Who was that girl you were hugging?
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
Charis is missing all of this because she's in the kitchen. What is she making?

... Everything, apparently.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya