Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Last Summer
...Ouch. Parents. So many of 'em do not support the arts. If you don't rock, maybe I can hook you up with a friend who paints? He's got museum connections.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Sharles thinks on it. Painting...look, I have no clue what I'm doing in my life, or if painting's involved. But I'll keep him in mind.

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

Cool. Call me if you want me to contact him and we both get out of this.

Selen(ium) passes Sharles her home number. Not that it'll do any good right now, stuck in the arcade: It's a landline.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Welp. It's clear that Sharles is genuinely not scary. Libre calms down, pocketing his zapper.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

The man that was sitting down got up and shook his head. "Oof. An axe to the head will really take the winds out of your sails." He looked around with a confused look in his tiny eyes behind his hockey mask. "Um. What the fuck did Camp Crystal Lake do while I was knocked out."
Well, I guess there are crazier things than a doppleganger. But still, it's funny how we all come from different parts of time. The Giant that's from 1893, I'm from 1997 and some of you are from 2021. Is there like a time rip or somethin'?
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"What in the-Jason Voorhees?"

Libre quickly pulls his zapper out again, ready to defend himself.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Sharles just stares at Libre. Question: why are you carrying around a taser? Are you a cop or?

and i may not be loved

"Oh. You've heard of me. ...Why am I surprised? ...Why am I talking anyway?" He didn't seem to care about the weapon-shaped toy pointed directly at him.
Dale jumps far back in fear upon seeing Jason.
(08-02-2021, 02:05:00 AM)MadameButterflyKnife Wrote: Sharles just stares at Libre. Question: why are you carrying around a taser? Are you a cop or?

"...This isn't a taser." Libre shows Sharles what his zapper actually looks like.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

paradox 2pace can probably dump people from diifferent poiint2 iin tiime or even from diifferent uniiver2e2 together, iit2 not really that weiird.

Sollux was more weirded out by the whole "killing game" thing and whatever the hell Stephanie did to him when she patted his head, than to however all these people from different times had ended up together.

...well, that and beating his Centipede score.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Oh shit. Huh. Yeah, I definetly need new glasses, holy shit.

and i may not be loved

Meanwhile, Quinn is playing:

> Burger Time!
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Libre takes notice of Quinn playing Burger Time and gets up behind him, spectating the game.

"Man. Seems like there's a good number of arcade games I still haven't known before now."

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

"Oof, I don't feel so good..." Yuki says as she walks away from the game. "...I bet a more fun game would make me feel better!" she says as she heads towards the Pac-Man cabinet.
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Meanwhile, Dale decides to go play some Space Invaders.
Now Sollux is going to take a break, having bested his previous score, and he'll go to the snack bar.

>Anything good to eat (that hopefully doesn't contain mind honey)?
Stupid doomed timeline...
The Monster has never needed to eat—he doesn't even need human flesh to survive—but he decides o go to the snack bar as well.
[Near the gumball machine, one might notice a colourful fella, seeming asleep. . Until now, that is.]

". .hm!? Wh- WHERE IS THIS?!"
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Libre was gonna go off to the snack bar before noticing someone by the gumball machine.

"WHAT THE-WHO ARE YOU!?"

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

"I SHOULD BE SAYING THAT TO YOU!"
Libre points at the individual...before realising how memetic it would look for those who originate from the time period he's from, and refrains.

"N-Name's Libre, shit."

(wonder if Gumball Cookie will take notice to his voice)

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

"Libre, huh? Name's Gumball Cookie! Nice to meetcha."
Libre quickly heads to the snack bar after greeting Gumball Cookie, looking for something savory to eat.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N