Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Last Summer
Guess what? I don't believe you, and I don't think anyone else does either. You made mistakes, you're the guilty party here, and you'll die for it. We'll sleep safer tonight.
I am the They who says it!
Well, no time to waste. Let's begin....

The Counselor roughly grabs Lars by their robotic arm, dragging them kicking and screaming into the bathroom. After being thrown to the floor, the Counselor shuts the door, locking it from the outside. Lars pounds on the door, screaming, their face seen from a small glass window in the door. A misty cloud of hydrogen cyanide gas fills the bathroom as Lars' pounding gets more frantic, culminating in them violently convulsing and vomiting as they try to fight back. Eventually, they fall completely unconscious, only dying when their oxygen-starved lungs try to breathe in more air, only to take in even more of the deadly chemical.

When the Counselor opens the door, Lars is seen crumpled on the floor, lying in a puddle of vomit. Anhydrous ammonia gas wafts into the bathroom, clearing out the hydrogen cyanide to make it safe to use again.

Ooooohhhhh, this is my favorite part...

A MIDI drumroll can be heard over the intercom.

...Lars was a Patron.

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

Big Ben stands, an expression of shock and horror spreading on his face.

...Any chance you're lying and Lars really was a murderer? I was VERY sure.
> Punt Big Ben
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Nope. Lars was telling the truth. Mr. President. Maybe voting for Hawaii was the smarter thing to do...

I KNEW it. We should have voted for Hawaii! I told all of you, but you decided to follow this route of seeking the "actual" killers, you demeaned me for attempting to vote for Hawaii, so I follow the evidence and other people's words and cast a vote for someone actually in the room, and then we execute an innocent again! My word, this is a TERRIBLE situation! This is what comes of not annexing the Kingdom of Hawaii!

Big Ben sounds angry, and more than a little upset.

Next time, we're going with MY plan, I hope! That plan doesn't get our innocent fire-forged friends killed!
"DUMBASS! YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBASS! YOU KILLED A FUCKING INNOCENT! I SHOULD'VE HAD KEPT MY VOTE ON YOUR STUPID HEAD!"
Oh! And by the way-

The Counselor snaps their fingers, and suddenly..... everyone is outside? It's a bare patch of dirt, about the size of a dining table, and surrounded by tall weeds. Weeping willow trees loom ominously overhead, blocking out the majority of the sunlight. Brad and Stephanie are sitting on either side of a stake with Setsuka tied to it.

You know how much I hate turbolurkers

Another snap of the fingers and the area beneath Setsuka immediately bursts into flame.

As Setsuka continues to burn, Stephanie and Brad begin to sing...

Let's gather 'round the campfire and sing our campfire song
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song
And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong
But it'll help if you just sing along

They continue to sing, getting gradually louder and louder in an attempt to drown out Setsuka's screams. The Counselor does not partake, rather, they stand off in the corner, watching the events unfold. Eventually, the two assistants stop singing, but not before Setsuka finally goes quiet.

Another snap, and everyone minus Setsuka is returned to the arcade like nothing ever happened.

Well, now that that's taken care of, say hello to your new compatriot Skyler Mason!

Now LISTEN HERE, you BASTARD CHILD OF A CONFECTIONER'S SHOP, YOU cast a vote too! I cast the first, on Sollux and Dale's statements and my own intuition, but YOU pushed Mx. Lars to their death just as much as everyone else did! MORE than anyone else did, you cast the FINAL VOTE! It was YOUR decision that led to their death. I followed when I should have led, but you followed just the same!

Big Ben picks up Gumball Cookie.

YOU have no right to blame ME for your MISTAKES IN JUDGEMENT. You cast a vote against my Hawaii plan, and then, when I diverge from it, you DARE to get angry at ME?!

He roars with anger as he drops Gumball Cookie, and storms off. Then immediately comes back.

Oh, Hello Skyler! Welcome. We're all trapped and are going to die here!

Then storms off again to sulk.
". .fair! Fair! I'm not completely blameless too! I get it! But still!"
A teenage girl with long auburn hair appears before the remaining campers.

"Hi, fellow campers! My name's Skyler! Skyler Mason! I'm a kung-fu master, black belt, dozens of awards, been practising since the age of four–"

She stops in her tracks when she notices the expressions on everyone's faces.

"Oh, uh... did I miss something? Did someone just say something about... going to die?"
"Yeah, uh. We're stuck in some game of murder. Some peeps want to kill us all and we have to find 'em."
Grumble Grumble We're all going to die because people keep dying Grumble Grumble but No, we Can't Annex Hawaii Grumble Grumble solve our problem.

Big Ben is loudly grumbling in the corner.
Skyler is silent for a moment.

Then she bursts out laughing.

"Okay, I get it, you wanna prank the newbie. You wanna try to scare me with some ghost story. Well, it ain't working! I know when you're lying! I can read your minds!"
"Gal, do you want me to punt you?"
"You're a living cookie. I'd like to see you try."
"Okay then! Don't say I didn't warned ya', dumbie!"

> . .try and punt Skyler to see what happens :D
After witnessing Lars's wrongful execution and then Skyler replacing Setsuka, Dale stands there, his body trembling, his voice stammering before letting out a loud screams.

Lars was innocent all along. But the pieces fit all together..... AHHH!!!! Who.... who did this?! Was it.... you?[ , saying the last part pointing to Big Ben.

You? he then points to Jason, then letting out another scream. He stammers back to the wall and collapses into a fetal position, his body still shaking, his voice still trembling.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"Trying to execute me will have the literal same outcome as the last person who was executed. So don't try it. Now, executing the giant person wouldn't be the most terrible idea. Just a thought for tomorrow."
(08-19-2021, 05:46:02 AM)CustardAndPie Wrote: ...Lars was a Patron.

“Oh god no. No…please no. No. Nope. Nope that's nope.”

“See? This is why I didn't vote. We need to be more careful as time goes on.”
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Sharles waves to the new perso, whilst drinking a bottle of soda they picked up from the floor. Hey. Yeah, not a lie. We're fucked. Well, I was already fucked in general but now I'm like, fucked squared. Anyways...personally, I'm pretty suspicious of tin foil hat there, honestly. Him and the big guy. But also. My mind is the personification of ugh right now.

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

well, 2hiit! 2o ii am not goiing two lii2ten two the pre2iident any more, unle22 iit ii2 two 2ee iif he ii2 2ayiing 2omethiing 2u2piiciiou2.

It would probably be nearly impossible to tell because of his shades, but Sollux is glaring.
Stupid doomed timeline...
WHY?! Why are you suspicious of ME?! I've done NOTHING WRONG HERE! If you had cooperated with me, we'd have voted for Hawaii, and we'd all still be alive! But NO! You decide that I'M the one behind everything because I follow along with YOUR words because you're threatening me and voting for me for NO reason, and actually attempt to FIND the killers rather than think of ways for EVERYONE to get out alive, and when YOUR ideas go wrong, you blame ME?! Maybe you should COOPERATE WITH THE PRESIDENT FOR ONCE! I may be a public servant, but that doesn't mean that I'm incapable of good ideas! On the surface, they may seem odd, perhaps, but IT COULD HAVE WORKED! If you hadn't laughed me into choosing someone PRESENT to vote for, Lars would still be alive!

Big Ben is clearly very upset that people don't seem to understand why he did what he did, and don't seem to be particularly forgiving of his error.

Other people said things which guided me to Lars as a suspect, LARS said things which guided me to Lars as a suspect! I was as shocked as you when Lars turned up as not the killer! Again, it is not MY words that you should be suspicious of, because I just followed the words of Sollux and Dale! And now the both of them are speaking against ME, despite being the ones who were commenting on how suspicious Lars was!
You thought you were free from this, didn't you? You thought you were going to be spared from it tonight, huh? Well TOO FUCKING BAD, it's challenge time you little cunts!

A snap of the fingers and all the cabinets are replaced with 9 television sets, each with their own Atari 2600 console and joystick. A black game cartridge bearing the label "E.T." sticks out of the cartridge port.

Wanna beat a game? Wanna beat a good game for once? Sucks to suck, you're playing E.T. Highest score wins, as always. Now.... good luck and FUCK YOU!

No matter how maddeningly complex your electric death traps are, I will survive them. I'll survive them all. Then, I'll prove my innocence.