Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Poll: (NON-BINDING) Allow non-fatal elimination events? TVT HGS bans them, for reference.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'll quit if they're allowed.
0%
0 0%
I'd prefer they be forbidden.
25.00%
6 25.00%
I don't really care.
45.83%
11 45.83%
I'd prefer they be allowed.
29.17%
7 29.17%
I'll quit if they're forbidden.
0%
0 0%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hunger Games Simulator - Trouble Cube Edition
9 months after my last post on this thread... my tributes live!!!
Sometimes the best tributes are the ones that make you laugh.
👏👏👏👏👏
COURSE CLEARED!

YOU GOT A CARD |🍄|
Nice to see my tributes survived so far...
You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby.
“Welcome back to the second episode! Have you ever wondered what is going to happen next after the first round? Fear not, we're back! And we shall now cover it!”

Battle Theme:
Bring Me The Horizon – Can You Feel My Heart (Instrumental)

Night 1 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Surprised) “I thought this is Sunday now.”
  • (Event 2) (Snarky) “Behold, Punished Mitzi!”
  • (Event 3) (Curious) “Can I see your account?”
  • (Event 4) (Excited) “The best cat of them all indeed!”
  • (Event 5) (Joking) “Haha, now the moose and the horseman cat are flickering like channels on TV, but Animal Planet style!”
  • (Event 6) (Excited) “An evil and evil and maniacal action indeed!”
  • (Event 7) (Sarcastic) “Looks like that joust did make her die this night, and we've just finished cremating her! Those ashes must be so tasty they feel like meat, huh, Mr. Piranha?”
  • (Event 8) (Sarcastic) ”Sounds like some advice to make literal queries.”
  • (Event 9) (Snarky) “Can't you just Bing it out?”
  • (Event 10) (Excited) “What an upgrade!”
  • (Event 11) (Curious) “Not even the human one?”
  • (Event 12) (Surprised) [spoiler]”I don't know a PS can steal a player's real heart!"
  • (Event 13) (Sarcastic) “You clearly can't see it, yeah.”

Day 2 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) ”(Genuine) “Don't love Sony at least.”
  • (Event 2) (Snarky) “You should have asked a miller!”
  • (Event 3) (Snarky) “Sounds like one salty argument.”
  • (Event 4) (Sarcastic) “First he ate some ashes! Now he has none to eat!”
  • (Event 5) (Curious) “I wonder what that is?”
  • (Event 6) (Sarcastic) “I see! That cake must have been important, right!”
  • (Event 7) (Snarky) “I guess its stock may fall soon.”
  • (Event 8) (Snarky) “Tom got the Call of Duty funeral I guess.”
  • (Event 9) (Curious) “Is that done so they can walk through the volcano together without falling into the volcano? And yeah, this isn't romantic, unlike what some people would insist.”
  • (Event 10) (Curious) “How is it underwater?”
  • (Event 11) (Curious) “I wonder how is it like?”
  • (Event 12) (Excited) “I'll read it directly! By the way, it's done with Italian to Japanese to German to Dutch to Indonesian to Vietnamese to Hindi to Turkish and to Russian before finally it's back to English! It is ‘Sonny rushes to fight Uncle Phil, but is too fast to overtake him, crashes into an invisible wall and teleports back.’ That's actually still discernible huh.”
  • (Event 13) (Snarky) “Huh, it's just your ordinary rat!”

Fallen Tributes (Backup): Alma, Query, and Tom

18 tributes remain! What will the next episode be like? Lets find out later!”
And there goes Alma...
“Welcome back to the third episode! Now we're at the last point before the season enters its middle phase! So who will fall? Let's find out!”

Battle Theme:
Bring Me The Horizon – Ludens (Instrumental)

Night 2 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Excited) “We're gonna get our new evil overlord! Uncle Phil should've gone for his head!”
  • (Event 2) (Curious) “Is it a sea shanty? Or is it a judge's song? An ideal scientist's song? Or a royal song?”
  • (Event 3) (Joking) “I thought Punch Out belongs to Nintendo!”
  • (Event 4) (Snarky) “I don't think there's much to be told from Microsoft after being washed in water.”
  • (Event 5) (Joking) “I thought Punch Out belongs to Nintendo!”
  • (Event 6) (Sarcastic) “I guess that idol reminds her too much of that boy band, huh! Also I can see how a fight involving a fighting spirit user against someone who can become gigantic is a fair match.
  • (Event 7) (Joking) “Same nominator tribute shenanigans!!”
  • (Event 8) (Excited) “And now the sea is the new lava! With that, we got an overcooked merman!
  • (Event 9) (Joking) “Free Meggy who got a literal evil and evil and maniacal ass kick with a boot coming right up!”
  • (Event 10) (Snarky) “I guess this bot doesn't know how to generate songs yet!”
  • (Event 11) (Snarky) “Is it as sweet as a chocolate bar?”

Day 3 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Excited) “Katniss certainly became a female Snow!”
  • (Event 2) (Genuine) “What a wholesome bonding moment!”
  • (Event 3) (Excited) “Band fight!”
  • (Event 4) (Surprised) “What are you doing here in the studio?”
  • (Event 5) (Curious) “Meanwhile, did Dorothea kill anybody before this season? She hasn't killed anyone here yet.”
  • (Event 6) (Snarky) “Just try the Dinner Blaster!”
  • (Event 7) (Imitating) “Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo!”
  • (Event 8) (Indifferent) “Weird way of saying Pokemon trainer, but ok.”
  • (Event 9) (Joking) “That's certainly a grand order! What's next, King Washington?”
  • (Event 10) (Snarky) “I thought you were the legendary dark lord.”
  • (Event 11) (Excited) “And this merman got his Miraculous! I wonder which Kwami met him?”

Fallen Tributes (Backup): Rise and Astolfo

16 tributes remain! What will the next episode be like? Lets find out later!”
I wonder if Ming is flying a Chinese dragon kite.
“Welcome back to the fourth episode! We're now in around the middle part of this season! Who will fall? Let's find out!”

Battle Theme:
Hachi/Kenshi Yonezu – Matryoshka (Instrumental)

Night 3 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Joking) “We got our Santas far before Christmas, hoho!”
  • (Event 2) (Snarky) “I guess you're all blind to Janet and especialy Dorothea.”
  • (Event 3) (Excited) “What an evil and evil and maniacal action! I'm surprised they somehow live after that!”
  • (Event 4) (Excited) “A new power!”
  • (Event 5) (Sarcastic) “Acceptful of your robot overlord, huh!”
  • (Event 6) (Serious) “All we're saying is, do not eat experimental Krabby Patties.”

Day 4 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Snarky) “We got the result of that experiment! The result is a dead cat.
  • (Event 2) (Indifferrent) “And she lives for now.”
  • (Event 3) (Serious) “I don't understand that either.”
  • (Event 4) (Snarky) “We got a winner in the console and electronics war! Microsoft is dead from the side effect of losing its drive to live! Looks like the PS will dominate the Xbox!
  • (Event 5) (Serious) “I hope those are criminals.”
  • (Event 6) (Snarky) “Can't get the ham sandwhich contaminated by the plague!”
  • (Event 7) (Snarky) “And we're seeing someone becoming a wannabe ninja warrior! Oh wait, who's that person?
  • (Event 8) (Snarky) “I'm now convinced that prophecy was just some pipe dream!”
  • (Event 9) (Excited) “And we got another sitution from the same universe! It's that popular huh!”

Fallen Tributes (Backup): Schrodinger's LOLcat, Microsoft, and Meggy

13 tributes remain! What will the next episode be like? Lets find out later!”
how are my tribs still alive
You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby.
If Ming can break her Tamagotchi to release her COLOSSAL panda form, then she could've broken out of that vending machine easily.
“Welcome back to the fifith episode! We're still around the middle part of this season! Who will fall? Let's find out!”

Battle Theme:
Touhou 9: Phantasmagoria of Flower Views – Flowering Night

Night 4 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Joking) “We now know who's the real prophesied dark lord! As does the Ragusa watcher!”
  • (Event 2) (Joking) “Costume fail!”
  • (Event 3) (Excited) “I like this new postmodernist direction!”
  • (Event 4) (Excited) “Ming has gained a new quirk to her power!”
  • (Event 5) (Snarky) “Be prepared for your robot overlord!”
  • (Event 6) (Snarky) “Can piranhas eat bread?”
  • (Event 7) (Snarky) “Looks like he's so salty the fabric of reality doesn't see him as someone fit for the job.” (Some time later) “He's fired now? Good!.”
  • (Event 8) (Excited) “Welcome to the adventure of Hotel Evil and Evil and Maniacal Ross!”

Day 5 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Snarky) “I think it tastes like salt now!”
  • (Event 2) (Joking) “I think you need Nintendo for Fire Emblem!”
  • (Event 3) (Joking) “And this happened again! No Google Translate this time!”
  • (Event 4) (Sarcastic) “Those photos now taste so sweet huh! That enzyme makes starch sweeter after all! And how about the merman? Not so sweet now? He's saltily dead!
  • (Event 5) (Serious) “I'm now convinced he's the true dark lord.”
  • (Event 6) (Serious) “Watch out for the chain chomper! Never mind, the predator became a prey.
  • (Event 7) (Serious) “Now you know how that criminal in some mirror New York City felt after killing the guy who crossed him.
  • (Event 8) (Sarcastic) “’Deceptio’? Totally sounds like a fancy term!”

Fallen Tributes (Backup): Sieg, Mr. Piranha, and Mitzi

10 tributes remain! What will the next episode be like? Lets find out later!”
Are Janet and Ming rivals now?
Uncle Phil's hanging on
I like bananas. They're yellow.
“Welcome back to the sixth episode! Due to a delay, we will be combining two updates into one! What surprise will there be? Let's find out!”

Battle Theme:
Chroma – Don't Fight the Music

Night 5 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Excited) “We start the night right away with a truly evil and evil and maniacal action! May they rest in pieces!
  • (Event 2) (Excited) “The robot overlord he's been fearing so much has finally been overthrown! For now!”
  • (Event 3) (Snarky) “Yeah, there's time and place for everything, but this ain't one of ‘em.”
  • (Event 4) (Pointing to Salty Tofu as a close up of his face appears while speaking with snark) “Does this look sure to you?”
  • (Event 5) (Excited) “Now we got the real attack of panda!”
  • (Event 6) (Snarky) “Spreading plague with style!”

The Feast (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Snarky) “Yah yah, he got certain cookies. And his soul now flies like there's no gravity on it!”
  • (Event 2) (Joking) “We have some salty hate going on now!”
  • (Event 3) (Excited) “What a brutal finisher!
  • (Event 4) (Excited) “What an evil and evil and maniacal battle! He's on the warpath now! What's next? Taking over the PS and all Discord bots?
  • (Event 5) (Sarcastic) “I thought plague makes you get constant famine.”

Day 6 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Snarky) “Careful, don't get the plague from real piss!”[/spoiler]”
  • (Event 2) (Curious) “I wonder what that is?”[/spoiler]”
  • (Event 3) (Excited) “What an evil and evil and maniacal imagination!”[/spoiler]”
  • (Event 4) (Excited) “Another tech mastered!”[/spoiler]”

Fallen Tributes (Backup): Sweet Tofu, Ellen, Uncle Phil, Fourto, Sony, and Yui

Night 6 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Excited) “I'd like that steak too! Also what a long-overdue Feast gift!”
  • (Event 2) (Snarky) “He's bland, not salty!”
  • (Event 3) (Serious) “And this is a lovely act of lifesaving. Why do you save someone who's evil and evil and maniacal though?”
  • (Event 4) (Serious) “And this game makes the cat remember something he has lost. His identity before becoming the Horseman of Plague. I understand Dorothea.

Day 7 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Joking) “Ha ha, I guess milk reveals the panda. Maybe.”
  • (Event 2) (Snarky) “I bet he's gonna poison the water hole!”
  • (Event 3) (Snarky) “Are you feeling salty now?”

Arena Event (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Snarky) “And we got the Arena Event. I bet that vortex is salty after that, huh!”
  • (Event 2) (Snarky) “And she's blown away by the wind to nothingness! (Singing a song) ‘So, take a picture, don't forget her. Let it linger in your view.’”
  • (Event 3) (Snarky) “Of course he'd survive this!”
  • (Event 4) (Snarky) “Fourth event! And this is a meaningful one! Not only do we get a death, it's a fourth place curse one!
  • (Event 5) (Joking) “Finally, looks like her superpower's too massive for the vortex!”

Fallen Tributes (Backup): Long Johnson, Dorothea, and Janet

3 tributes remain! We apologize for the miscount earlier. Anyway, what will the finale be like? Lets find out later!”
Looks like Dorothea's training paid off for Ming!
“Welcome back to the finale! We're at the home stretch now! Who will win from our top three placers? Let's find out now!”

Battle Theme:
Persona 3 – Heartful Cry

Night 7 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Sarcastic) “As if she can fly.”
  • (Event 2) (Excited) “And the fire finally got to him! Looks like he did truly love Janet after she saved him..”

Day 8 (Backup)
  • (Event 1) (Excited) “And we're in the real finale! Who will win? The salty tofu food spirit or the red panda spirit woman? Lets find out now! (Disappointed) Well, that's anticlimactic. Salty Tofu just died on his own. At least that was a fitting way to die. Another tribute died by flame, and that was because he was salty! (Excited) Anyway, Ming is now our new`champion!

Fallen Tributes (Backup): Evil and evil and maniacal Ross and Salty Tofu

The Winner (Backup): Ming Lee

The Hall of Fame:
Winner: Ming Lee
2nd Place: Salty Tofu
3rd Place: Evil and evil and maniacal Ross
Most Kills: Ross

Placements (Backup)

Summary (Backup)

Statistics (Backup)

Killed by Statistics (Backup)

Save

“With this, the season is over! Thank you for watching! This is your host, Lawrence Babel, signing off!”
Well Ming... congrats for being the final champion of this branch of HGS... for now. These past nine months were worth the wait, and I hope we can pick this up again someday! Just so you know, this coming season is supposed to be a themed season, but we never officially determined the theme because there weren't enough responses to the poll on the server. Whether that season will have a theme or not if/when this thread returns for real... only time will tell. But in the meantime, it's been a wild ride. See you on the other side!