Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Decrypto
“Yeah. Guys, I think she just means that we'll make friendships that'll last a lifetime. And I thought I was the socially awkward one here...”
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
[Aya's facial expression narrows with suspicion.] “And why, prithee tell, would we need knives for ice breakers? ...Unless we are quite literally breaking ice, is that what we're accomplishing here?”
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Thank you Ivi for the offer, but this is a task that I must tackle alone.
(06-01-2021, 20:55:20 PM)KungFuCutbug Wrote: [Aya's facial expression narrows with suspicion.] “And why, prithee tell, would we need knives for ice breakers? ...Unless we are quite literally breaking ice, is that what we're accomplishing here?”

Ruby was using the knives earlier while you were gone.
“C'mon guys! They need to make food, they need to make fruity drinks, you guys are putting way too much suspicion on them. Let's just have a good time, can't we?”

”So anyway...what's your favorite movie?”
Tonya twitches a bit, then finishes her chocolate milk so she can set the glass down before she drops it. She looks... VERY uncomfortable.
Stupid doomed timeline...
"The hells is a movie?"
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
“... Oh,” [he responds, his voice momentarily losing its otherworldly, vaguely authoritative tone.] “I... didn't realize I wasn't supposed to connect the dots there, sorry.”
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Frankie thinks a little bit, then grins. Hmmm. Either Finding Nemo or Hackers.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Ivi raises their hand "Movies?! Yeah, I think I know a few! There's like, a few they show in the holorooms at the museum. Hey, there's this one about a rabbit trying to piss off a hunter or something, and in so he inflates himself comedically as an imitation! I think the exhibit called it the "Big Chungus". "

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

"Movies? W...well, mine used to be Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, but um... now I d...don't really know. I guess Freaky Friday is still pr...pretty good..."

She... didn't look like she wanted to elaborate on what may have changed her mind, she just kind of grins nervously and rubs her neck.
[Aya looks up from his momentarily humiliated stupor at the others.] “Ah, uh—sadly, in the forest there are no easy ways to watch what you humans and...” [He looks down at Frankie for a second.] “...ostensibly human-adjacent entities call ‘movies’. Perhaps with ye, I can be shown what they are?”
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
All of you guys have laptops in your hotel room that you can use to watch movies, but you can't interact with anyone not in the hotel though..
"Movies? There's so many, it's hard to decide..."
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Think...what's a movie not about dogs?

“My favorite movie is the Bee Movie. The characters are emotional and all unique. It is amazing how realistic it is, too! And of course, I love the action! Top-notch sequences there. And the romance...it's just all amazing! Remember that scene where the bees are assassinated by a bear? Very sad.”

She had never seen it.
Ivi nods. "Sounds like an amazing movie! I say we should all watch it together, like a movie night! Is there a projector avaliable for us to do that?

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

...We have laptops in our rooms? Great!

...She thought she'd have remembered to take her computer with her, but either way, excellent. She didn't want to be without a computer.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

...Well, as long as the laptops are waterproofed sufficiently not to be a problem, I hope. I can't dry out completely.
Murdergames Characters

"Sounds... interesting. Bee Movie, you say? Reminds me of that one commercial I made..."
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
The word "laptop" also perplexes Hitomi, but given that it can be used to watch "movies", and "movies" seem to be some kind of story, it's probably a good thing? She resolves to check it out the next time she gets bored.

(Sip the milkshake.)

Which doesn't look like it'll be soon.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
(06-01-2021, 21:11:59 PM)MadameButterflyKnife Wrote: Ivi nods. "Sounds like an amazing movie! I say we should all watch it together, like a movie night! Is there a projector avaliable for us to do that?
We have a projector available for use.
“Cool! Let's have a movie night!”

…And see how wrong I was.
"Well, it's nice um... Nice to know there's stuff to do in... in my down time."
“So let's do another question...anyone else wanna ask that one?”
"Hell yeah!" Tiger says, right before taking a sip of some expensive-looking drink. "Speaking of entertainment... any of you heard of a console called the Gizmondo?" he says.
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers