Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Close Circle
Mansion Map
Floor 1

Floor 2

Floor 3

THE CAST

1. Kim - Kennifer
2. Gutierrezia "Snakeweed" Took - PointMaid
3. Mike Ehrmantraut - Weirdguy149
4. Chili Pepper Cookie - MadameButterflyKnife
5. Soseki Natsume - TalesofUnder
6. F̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶K̶i̶r̶y̶u̶ ̶-̶ ̶Z̶a̶n̶r̶e̶o̶ (DEAD) - INNOCENT He is not faking his death.
7. Y̶a̶s̶u̶h̶i̶r̶o̶ ̶H̶a̶g̶a̶k̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶S̶e̶n̶̶ͥt̶r̶̶ͣe̶̶ͫt̶ - REPLACED BY El Presidente (f)! (And Penultimo) - Florien
8. F̶u̶y̶u̶h̶i̶k̶o̶ K̶u̶z̶u̶r̶y̶u̶u̶ -̶ p̶s̶y̶c̶h̶e̶d̶e̶l̶i̶c̶a̶t̶e̶ REPLACED BY  D̶u̶o̶ ̶-̶ ̶D̶o̶o̶k̶i̶e̶ (DEAD) - INNOCENT Give a hoot, he's dead.
9. Rywa Hiroki - Goose
10. Escargoon - CustardAndPie
11. K̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶D̶e̶d̶e̶d̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶I̶s̶T̶h̶i̶s̶A̶P̶i̶k̶a̶c̶h̶u̶ REPLACED BY Joe Miller - Magolor
12. L̶o̶r̶e̶n̶m̶i̶n̶k̶h̶o̶ ̶-̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶g̶e̶d̶c̶a̶t̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ (DEAD) - INNOCENT Threw votes around like candy before throwing away her life.
13. Y̶u̶k̶i̶c̶h̶i̶ -̶ S̶o̶m̶e̶L̶i̶b̶r̶e̶  (DEAD) - INNOCENT He was a cop that was made of cop, but not THAT kind of cop.
14. Dr. Alto Clef - TheGeekArtist08
15. Sho Minamimoto - Tophat_E
16. G̶i̶n̶ ̶I̶b̶u̶s̶h̶i̶ ̶-̶ ̶S̶u̶b̶p̶a̶r̶m̶a̶n̶ (DEAD) - INNOCENT Couldn't sniff out the fire on time.

Sign-Up Thread

CLOSE CIRCLE

Each and every one of you are greeted by two towering men in suits. They come to you with an offer you can't refuse (there's your obligatory Godfather reference). Whether you go in willingly or feeling hesitant, you all find yourselves inside one of the nice luxurious limousines traveling around Crunch City. As you ride around, you see what the city has to offer. Glitz, glamour, or even the seedier sides of town. You realize you all have an opportunity to make something of yourselves. Eventually, the limos park right in front of a very slick and beautiful-looking three-story mansion. You all walk inside, and the lobby is glorious. Decked with all kinds of works of art. Seems like whoever owns this place definitely has a lot of class. As you all wait around, a man with a beard and a white suit comes down from the second floor. He is accompanied by two figures: one having gray skin and opaque glasses, wearing a hat and a black suit. The other is a giant crocodile person, with a crown and a red cape. The white-suited man begins addressing the newcomers.

Good day, everyone. You're all probably wondering why you're here. My name is Carmello Bianchi. I'm something of a big boss in the making. And these are my two people helping me run the show.

He points to the gray-skinned figure.

This is Incognito, my consigliere.

He points to the crocodile man.

And this is King K. Rool, something of a muscle for me. I'm doing him a favor. Work for me for a bit, I'll get him some resources to help him deal with a couple monkeys that's been giving him problems. We will have some business to discuss later on. But for right now, get to know each other, relax a little bit, and have a look around the mansion.

He heads past everyone into his office.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Walking into the office is a short, lean, yet athletic woman with reddish-brown skin and wild red hair, pulled up into a ponytail. She eyes the many beautiful treasures within the mansion, and may or may not sneaks a few small trinkets into her pockets.

As she enters the office, she mumbles. Fancy damn place. Probably won't miss a damn thing. Anyways...you pricks. Guess we're all here together. Trust me, I don't need your help. But it's well appreciated.

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

(wait i misread that lmao. shems just outside the office)

and i may not be loved

The blue-haired half-elven woman who walked in shortly behind just shrugs loudly at that declaration. "If you're such a loner, maybe this life isn't for you?"
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Hmph, piss off. This job's got the big bucks! And that? That speaks to me like a damn megaphone.

and i may not be loved

A voice can be heard in the corner, coming from a giant purple snail.

But Sire, I thought you said this was important business! This isn't NME-related, is it?

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

[A short, pink-and-red-haired girl in a baseball cap, leather jacket, and dress walks in after the other three and leans against the wall, a simple mallet-like warhammer slung over her shoulder. She looks around the room at the others, a small, relaxed smile on her face.] "...hm. pretty interesting bunch we've got here so far." [She chuckles a little to herself.] "this a temporary gig for you too, Spikes?"
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Pinky, my time here's gonna last as long as this guy keeps bringing in the coin. And from the looks of this place? This guy can provide! As she says this, she begins pocketing yet more fancy little trinkets from the mansion.

and i may not be loved

Following behind the group, the somewhat tall man with the comically unkempt hairdo muttered to himself.

"Uh, guess you all aren't one for introductions then..."
"Sticks and stones can damage your vital organs, so always wear body armour!"
A somewhat petite yet athletic woman with short layered brown hair, casual clothing multiple earrings and a few visible tattoos walks in with the rest of the group. "Jeez, this place is fancy! Lot of money here. Maybe I can get some for myself...
Stupid doomed timeline...
"Well, sure, money's motivating and all," she says. "Dunno if the higher-ups will buy that you've been bought, though...

"Introductions?" she adds, turning to unkempt man. "Sure. My name's Loren."
Active characters:

nya
A young man in pink teleports into the mansion. He seems happy at first in entering the mansion.

"Ah, yes! This'll be a great vacation! Hey guys!"
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

The woman looks to the guy talking about introductions. Hey! What gave you that impression?! The name's Chili Pepper Cookie! And don't you forget it!

and i may not be loved

(08-21-2021, 00:09:46 AM)MadameButterflyKnife Wrote: Pinky, my time here's gonna last as long as this guy keeps bringing in the coin. And from the looks of this place? This guy can provide! As she says this, she begins pocketing yet more fancy little trinkets from the mansion.
"fair enough." [The girl laughs again, tapping her foot and taking in the scenery.] "...I can totally see what you mean by 'this guy can provide', too. like, holy shit this place is fancy. I just dunno how the folks at home would react to me being a full-time gangster, though. so I'm sticking around for as long as the boss needs me for, which... I guess we'll find out what he needs us for in a bit, and then I'm calling it a day."
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"I don't care for names." Followed a darker-skinned, seemingly in his lower 20s, man wearing all black. With a cap, a jacket. ripped jeans, and combat boots, he walked in. "You guys are zetta loud. If you have to know my name, you better not forget it. Sho Minamimoto."
Introductions, huh? Okay. Name's Kim.

The woman grins a bit.
Stupid doomed timeline...
"Yukichi here!" The young man waves happily.
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

"oh, we're doing names?" [The girl pushes herself off the wall, putting her hammer away under her jacket. Somehow.] "the name's Pizzacatcher Cutbug, you can call me Cut for short. small chance you might've heard my name before—I'm, uh... something of a minor celebrity in a couple spots." [They chuckle a little, nervously rubbing the back of their head.] "but I'm not all about fame and whatever. nice to meetcha, all of ya."
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
"Oh, uh, well in that case..."

He gave a big dumb grin to the group.

"Name's Yasuhiro, but you guys can call me Hiro. Figured since we're all here for the same reason, there's no reason to be all vague and stuff, y'know?"
Well, you pricks clearly know why I'm here. If you're also all in it for the money...I'm not fuckin sharing.

and i may not be loved

Loren snrks. "Yes, obviously. That's why we all joined the mob, not a commune."
Active characters:

nya
Hiro, as he apparently prefers to be called, raised his hands up defensively.

"H-hey, cool it, lady! We'll all get our cut when we get it."
"No one asked and no one cares, hotshot. It's like you want people to be angry atcha."

He grinned.
"I mean, ideally he'll be giving us all the same amount of money, so you wouldn't need to share anyway. guy clearly has enough to give us all a shitton, anyway..." [Cutbug crosses their arms behind their head, their eyes looking from side to side anxiously. Seems they're starting to get a little impatient.] "but yeah, probably no need to worry about that, uh... Chili Pepper Cookie, you said?" [They'd ask who names their kid Cookie, but... come on. Their name is Kung-Fu Cutbug.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
So what if they're angry at me, huh? All that means is that they know my name! She glares back at Sho with a shit eating grin.

and i may not be loved