Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Close Circle
>Search for Mike (Rywa)
Your search once again, ends in vain. You can't find Mike.

>Search Mike's room for suspicious activity (Kim)
No signs of suspicious activity.

> Search the mansion for any clue to what happened... (Snakeweed)
The mansion looks just how it looked the night before. You can't find any clues.
"Jeez, either my streak of bad luck is continuing, I'm more hung over than I realized, or something nefarious is going on here."
Stupid doomed timeline...
[Rywa is starting to become mildly irritated by the seeming lack of evidence.] "Absolutely nothing turned up on my search. If that TIMELINE POLLUTER..." [Rywa abruptly stops mid-sentence, resulting in a short period of awkward silence.] "I meant instance - got purged by the BMMS, then a report would have been broadcasted to my earpiece per standard BMMS protocol, and no such report has been delivered to me, so that means that we're potentially detailing with unauthorized activity, in which I am authorized to deal with! Stand back, while the BMMS resolves this case!"

> search inside and outside the mansion for any piece of evidence
> search inside and outside the mansion for any piece of evidence (Rywa)
Once again, no evidence. You'll have to use pure social deduction to find the killers today.
I'm going to do what Kato-san dreamed of... I'M
GOING TO FIND THE COPS! Starting with Snakeweed. Kato-san points to you as a potential killer, but then votes Loren-san, so you spared her. But then she went back to being suspicious of you, so you had to silence her... for good. Any objections?
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
Why, these dirty foul cops... not even bothering to leave a single trace!

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

"Ugh, I am too hung over for this. I need an aspirin or something so I can think straight, jeez..."

...great, no evidence. That wasn't helping anything. Kim just rubbed her temples and groaned a bit.
Objection? Yeah. That was an honest mistake. I told you exactly why I thought Loren was suspicious, she wouldn't investigate, she was leading people to say things that would let the cops know who was dangerous to them...
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
...And no, I haven't forgotten you trying to beat me SILLY last night., Snakeweed adds, grumbling.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Kindly do everyone a favor and stop your lying mouth. The fact is, it's either you, or we don't eliminate anyone, and let the cops win. So, if you don't mind...

/vote Snakeweed

It's what Kato-san would've wanted...
"...Remind me who was the one who was suspect of Yukichi right away and led the brigade to vote him off, again? Wasn't it Soseki?"
...I didn't do it. That's as much as I can say with confidence. The only person I would've killed is that lying trollop, Snakeweed. 
"Erasing people without leaving a trace is a trademark of the Bureau for Maintaining Multiversal Sanity, and doing so without explicit authorization is furthering timeline pollution in an already polluted timeline! Under the name of the Corporation, may the culprit please step up right now!" [More awkward silence.]

"...pardon what I just said. The BMMS mandates that I repeat the scripts that they write, and it gets annoying after a while, but I have to do so anyways and it gets very annoying because I only joined them for... um... personal reasons. Moving on from that... this is a strange occurrence indeed. From what it appears, the Hobbit seems to be a suspect, but what evidence do we have to back that up?"
"Well, we don't have any evidence today... yesterday I think there were some footprints and stuff though that looked like his."

Kim nods towards Soseki.
...Remember those stilts from Day 1, when Kiryu-san was found dead? Well, the only person left here who needed them and is still here... is Snakeweed. “But what if it was fabricated?”, I hear you ask. And let me stop you right there. The dart was also evidence on that day, and it pointed to Yukichi-san, who was innocent. Therefore, we can assume that was fabricated evidence. I place forward the notion... that the dart or the stilts could have been fabricated, but it can't have been both!
...Yeah. Footprints with his sandals, that's right.

And I know *I* didn't do it. So, yeah.

/vote Soseki
Murdergames Characters

...Let me put that notion to rest. 

>See who else your sandals fit besides you. If it's Snakeweed, that's another piece of evidence against.
...So you think people can only try to frame one other person, huh? Interesting.
Murdergames Characters

El Presidente dashes into the room, with Penultimo close behind.

Well, you're ready to listen to me now, I see! Ready to liberalize the use of execution! Frankly, it could be either or both of you. So... eeny meeny... Soseki, you're dead.

/Vote Soseki.

Good Choice Presidente! I'll get the helicopter ready just in case though.
I am the They who says it!
"Jeez this is hard... On the one hand, the stilts and the dart... the dart was obviously a frameup, the stilts could have been too For either Yukichi or Snakeweed.... And Snakeweed did jump on Loren pretty quickly. But Loren was acting really weird, so if she hadn't, somebody else would have? I mean I was pretty convinced she was a cop asking all those weird questions at the worst times. And then... Soseki was the one to jump on Yukichi right away, so... is he really one to talk about that kind of thing? And the footprints, and the gloves could've fit him... Jeez, I'm not sure who to believe any more. But it looks like more things leaning towards Soseki than Snakeweed right now. Especially after yesterday."
"Now we have two timeline polluters suspects in this case? Four options spring to mind. The gentleman might be one of these so-called, or the Hobbit might be the cop, or both of you are innocent or... I highly doubt this, but both of you might be cops and you are just trying to fool us into believing that one of you is on our side. Which option could it be? I don't know, because the cops just had to commit patent infringement and erase all evidence of last night's (possible) killing!"
Chili walks in, absolutely irritated by the fact this has kept going on. No, this totally isn't me just being busy and coming in late.

Well, you dumbasses clearly haven't figured this case out yet. I don't know what kinda shit you're on to think about "patent infringement" today. What the hell are you, a music producer or something?! Look, this whole thing's incredibly confusing, especially if I've got to deal with you idiots for another. Damn. Second. Anyways. All that stuff could be fabricated, and it could all be real. Look, I'm not selling my allegiances to any side at this point. But honestly, that Kim bitch there might have a point. Unfortunately.

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

...Fine. Vote me if you wish. I have nothing else to live for, anyway.... But if you do, please note that I purchased the Watcher role, which would absolve me of all guilt. But... I can't keep fighting. The darkness is closing in, and all desire is hath lost. The evil hast wonneth.

(Soseki drops to the floor, at a loss for words.)
Hey, dumbass. We only have your word for it! Unless you saw something last night that could prove you got it! Which, you clearly don't! Unless you can pull something out quick!

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

"Yeah, if you watched somebody last night, what did they do? That sounds kinda suspicious..."