Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Close Circle
The only way to be sure is to kill everyone in this room aside from Presidente and myself!

But seeing as that is not possible under current circumstances, we should pool all our money together and buy some services. Specifically, we will hire an Investigator on Snakeweed, an Investigator on Soseki, and as many Investigators as we can hire, really.
I am the They who says it!
You can't pool any of the money. What's yours is yours to spend only. And you can only have one person to to a Background Check per night.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Wh- I- I don't think that's even within the rules!

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

"It was a nice try at least?"
Stupid doomed timeline...
...Um. Yeah.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
You do not tell El Presidente what is and is not possible!

But it was a terrible and treasonous idea to pool money. So we will not do that. The traitor who suggested it, Ehrmantraut, should be shot immediately!

/Vote Mike Ehrmantraut
One vote for Mike. We need five before he gets executed.
". .whaaaat the hell? Don't you know doing this just makes you more suspicious?"

/vote El Presidente
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
One vote for Mike, one for El Presidente.
Guys... voting based on social deduction alone is what led to Loren-san's demise. 
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
"Doesn't mean it's completely useless, you fool."
Mike shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, I guess this is what I get for basing my suspicions on circumstantial evidence."
A vote for El Presidente is a vote for me. You'd be wise to remember that, Mr. Clef.

/Vote Alto Clef
...I might have ideas, but none of you are going to listen to me, are you? So pull yourselves together.

Snakeweed rubs her head and scarfs a cookie.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

". .just tell us what it is. I wanna see your point."
"Depends, does it make more sense than just randomly voting for everybody who talks?"
...Heh. I hope so. Buffoon.

Look, my theorizing kinda went awry yesterday, okay? I thought I might be dead today just for that. So I kinda want you to come to your own conclusions. Without me. Maybe we should look for more evidence... but if you can make it fit with past behavior? Then maybe it fits, yeah. Right?
Murdergames Characters

YOU MOCK EL PRESIDENTE'S GENIUS PLAN TO ROOT OUT THE VILLAINS!

/Vote Kim...

followed quickly by

I AM NO BUFFOON! YOU ARE A BUFFOON! I OWN THE MOON! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOURSELF?!

/Unvote Kim
/Vote Snakeweed
Kim just rolls her eyes and decides to...

> check the kitchen, maybe... idk the sink, does it have a garbage disposal? And no I'm not sticking my fingers in there I'm just looking.
> Check everyone else's rooms for c l u e s
> check the kitchen, maybe... idk the sink, does it have a garbage disposal? And no I'm not sticking my fingers in there I'm just looking. (Kim)

You're not focused enough to find anything.

> Check everyone else's rooms for c l u e s (Alto)

You're not either.

Votes stand at

1 for Snakeweed
1 for El Presidente

5 are needed to execute
(Slight mod error and miscounted amount of votes needed. It's actually 6)
And remember, a vote for Snakeweed is a vote for El Presidente!

A vote for... that tracks. Vote for Snakeweed!
Snakeweed is literally facepalming.

...I know that's not your intent, but I'm not your running mate.
Murdergames Characters

"Jeez... I'm trying to investigate but I keep getting mixed up, sorry about that. Guess my little mishap yesterday is still affecting me or something. Did anybody else find anything?"