Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Close Circle
No. I'd look for more if I knew what to look for... I'm just having a hard time thinking of what, I checked anything I can think of that might help.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Well, investigation wasn't fun. At least he wasn't getting stuck in closets again. He decides to...

>pace around the mansion, glancing for evidence while contemplating life
>pace around the mansion, glancing for evidence while contemplating life (Joe)

As you pace around, you find your way into the kitchen and here, you noticed something might be a little off about the trash can in the room. Sometimes thinking about life can give you the answers, whether it's about yourself or the murder investigation. How deep.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Huh. That's odd... and awfully convenient. Might as well go dumpster div—

>yeah just check the helpfully pointed out trash can
>yeah just check the helpfully pointed out trash can (Joe)

Now was it necessary to make this huge mess? You grabbed the trash can and threw everything on the floor! You turned the kitchen into a landfill! However, you do notice some gloves, a poncho and a lighter.
Snakeweed notices Joe and the items...

...Well, that explains what started the fire, probably.

> Do you see anything on or about them that helps?
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

> Do you see anything on or about them that helps? (Snakeweed)

You looked at all these items thoroughly and determined the following: the lighter itself is a cheap-looking Bic cigarette lighter, the poncho there is a one-size fits all and the gloves look lile they can fit the following people: Chili, Kim, Soseki, Pizzabug and Penultimo.
Presidente! I found these items in a trash can! Well, someone else did, but that's not what Canal Uno will say!

Very good, Penultimo.

/Vote Soseki
I am the They who says it!
I remember the last time someone got erratic with the voting. Didn't really end well for her. Anyway, that's one for Soseki and one for the Presidente.
"Well that doesn't narrow it down that much, does it?"

>Anything to note with the lighter?
Stupid doomed timeline...
>Anything to note with the lighter? (Kim)

You can't tell since you dropped it. At least you didn't start a fire.
...Huh.
Murdergames Characters

"Jeez, I need to get myself checked out, something's definitely wrong with my coordination."
Can we just execute someone? Back in Tropico, we'd have already eliminated all the threats here! Soseki seems like a good enough choice, but just pick someone!
El Presidente has a point. If you all wish to do some more investigation or perhaps even vote for someone, you have until Saturday, September 11 at 6PM CST to make a decision. Otherwise, the $700 from Gin will be forfeit.
"...I'll be looking for the cop who did this for my own reasons, not cash."

Turning to the garbage in the garbage, he notes the somewhat low-quality lighter. Probably not owned by Mr. Rich Mafia Guy here.

"...Man, could I go for a smoke, right now. Anyone else wanna join?"
Large Sums of Money are an excellent personal reason! Large sums of money can keep people alive! Like me, El Presidente! Who will be alive! Because of large sums of money to spend on first, second, and third breakfast, elevenses, lunch, high tea, low tea, and an eight course state dinner! Without that, starvation is surely imminent!

Presidente, you forgot the caviar break between low and high tea!

EXACTLY!
Like I was saying a while ago, I just don't want to be seen as instigating anything after yesterday if it goes badly... but if there's some agreement and I'm in agreement I may join in.
Murdergames Characters

"I'm just confused... I can't seem to be finding much of anything, and... okay, what do we have? Soseki's footprints, or at least it looks like it... a poncho and gloves that could fit multiple people, a lighter that... sorry about dropping that. Does accidentally drinking drain cleaner give you nerve damage or something 'cause jeez I probably need to be checked."
Soseki's footprints and gloves that could fit Soseki. See, this is why you need to invest more in education in this country. Move to Tropico!
>. . . Fucking, investigate everyone else's room
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Maybe you should make your move and execute someone. Stop trying to turn up things, we've got more than thirty times the evidence we wait for in Tropico to shoot Soseki. You waste time we could spend collecting money to save yet more lives!

El Presidente is right! And besides, that mustache is criminal offence enough!

Penultimo casually ignores that his mustache is almost the same.
>. . . Fucking, investigate everyone else's room (Alto)

You're not really finding anything in everyone else's rooms.
Meanwhile Carmello looks pissed off while talking on the phone.

What do you mean he just took off with my money? Oh, to go after those apes he has a problem with. And he's enlisted the Russian Mafia now? FUCKING TRAITOR!!!! He better not show his fucking face in this town again! I'll make boots out of his ass!

He hangs up the phone before addressing everyone.

So yeah, K. Rool has left me high and dry. So it'll just be me and Incognito running the show, and I'm about to make sure the latter will get the spotlight real soon.

(OOC, don't send Door-Kun anymore messages; just send them to me or LavenderDream)
Traitors! Tropico did not cause this, but Tropico will finish this! Also will more people realize we should execute Soseki? That would be a good decision. Mr. Clef seems obsessive here, and the others oddly silent, with the hunting for pointless extra evidence. The two elements are more than enough, so says EL PRESIDENTE! In fact, anyone who does not immediately join in and vote must be assumed to be a traitor!