Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Who Are You? (Introductions Thread)
Oh hey, bit of a surprise to see you here. Welcome, Larson!
IF YOU'VE [[Lost Control Of Your Life]] THEN YOU JUST GOTTA GRAB IT BY THE [[Silly Strings]]
Yo. My name's PopcornPie. I'm from WNY and am an unabashed geek for many different animated and video game properties. I also like a lot of music with my three top genres being house, folk, and power metal. (Country is my guilty pleasure)

I suffer from intense emotional anxiety so I have a tendency to get overdramatic and have meltdowns, but lately I've been doing a bit better about it. I'm just cranky a lot IRL.
Welcome aboard, PopcornPie!
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
Someone else on the BrantSteele Discord server (most specifically Billy) invited me here, sooooooo

I'm Mira. Just a person who's an avid fan of Rias (see what's with the custom avatar), and Kiara Sessyoin, that's what...

I'm otherwise active on the specified server so I'm more likely semi-active overall.

Also, ADHD here, and I'm not in fond of any religious stuff except if has to do with demonic beings, or anime/game content.
Eyyy, new troubadour!

Hope you enjoy the place!
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
(03-21-2022, 08:39:21 AM)Mira Wrote: Someone else on the BrantSteele Discord server (most specifically Billy) invited me here, sooooooo

I'm Mira. Just a person who's an avid fan of Rias (see what's with the custom avatar), and Kiara Sessyoin, that's what...

I'm otherwise active on the specified server so I'm more likely semi-active overall.

Also, ADHD here, and I'm not in fond of any religious stuff except if has to do with demonic beings, or anime/game content.

#RiasGremoryIsEternal
Viking Duck is back from Valhalla, and ready to take all the loot. Also, still a friend to animals.
Welcome Mira! Excited to see you on HGS!
You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby.
Hello Mira! Nice to see another new face.
If you hear about someone putting characters through intense despair and misery, then that someone is probably me.
Heyo! Name's Thatguyinyhestore - but a lot of people call me Thatguy or StoreGuy. I've been RPing since 2014, mostly multifandom stuff but I sometimes try and branch out. Found this site just by searching around a bit. I usually do Discord RP but I figured I'd try and do some forum RP again. My current brainrots are Amphibia, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Fate, so if you're into any of those then we'll probably get along just fine!

Hope to have fun here!
o/ Hope you enjoy the place!
Active characters:

nya
Aiyo, this is CG from TVT. Decided to join Trouble Cube for the Murdergames as I want to see my OCs get killed off. If you don't know me beforehand, I'm a history nerd who simps hard for Marie Antoinette.
I… kinda like messing around with post subjects… ^^;

But anyway, hiya~

I'm Cibryll (pronounced something like "sib-rill"), and that's my handle on TV Tropes, too. (And most other sites I've joined, really.)
I also answer to "Charlie" (no, I don't own a chocolate factory, and even if I did, it'd be bankrupt within hours).

I'm just a South African girl who loves cats - I've got a black tortoiseshell tabby named Genna, who's presently 16 years old (turning 17 on 10 September).

Since there's a wall of text, I'm just gonna spoiler it (in a folder, apparently) since some people are allergic to walls of text. :p

Stuff about Cibryll
I really love playing video games - anything that interests me, though I don't really have much of an idea what to play these days, since I've got too many games I wanna play, haha.
I prefer single-player games, though I'm okay with hot-seat multiplayer games.
I usually cheat in most video games (main reason I prefer single-player :p ) but there are a few games that I try to play normally without cheating - either because I don't feel like it, or because there aren't any cheats.

I also like watching anime (especially Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!), listening to music (mostly video game music), working on mods of the freeware Cave Story (sometimes with my three girlfriends), playing chess (except against myself, since that's pretty boring), and writing (though those tend to be pretty messy, haha).

I also enjoy reading TV Tropes pages, and taking part in forum-based RPs (I'm a game master of an RP with just one participant, so that's stuck in test-run phase).

As stated, I enjoy messing with thread titles (or "post subjects" or whatever). I tend to be silly most of the time, but I can be serious sometimes. I also tend to be quite verbose at times. ;-;

I also tend to have way too many ideas, all at once - ideas that I usually can't do anything about other than putting them in files on my computer.

My favourite colours are sky blue and black, and I speak Afrikaans and English.

I tend to be an optimistic pessimist… or a pessimistic optimist, whichever works. My favourite time of day is evening, my favourite season is winter.

I have no idea what else to add here, haha. But that is probably enough for the time being.
Glaice-related probably
The frozen chill beckons…This vessel is nothing but an empty shell.
Submit to its frigid embrace…Do not let it leave without a gas mask.
The glacial frost comforts one and all…Ensure it remains gloved and stockinged at all times.
Do not worry about it one bit…Subject GL001 must remain under our control.
You have naught to fear from it…Our foes must be vanquished by its hand.Unless an eternal ice sculpture be your chosen fate.

Always cherish your loved ones.Life's too short for enmity and such.
Nobody knows what the future holds.
Cat
[Image: 1-281022204412.jpeg]
Rest in peace, Genna.
(10 September 2005 - 19 October 2022)Forever will you live on within my heart, my precious cat-sister.
She will forever be missed.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. Food and drink will be provided.
Hi Cy!
You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby.
Hey, we know you :D
Active characters:

nya
Welcome! Can certainly relate to having too many games I want to play xD
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
heya! i'm diarmuid ( my username here is the same as on TVT )! dead. queer. minor. lookin' for somewhere to RP.

some other stuff about me:
-mixed asian ( mostly thai-chinese, some other stuff as well but i have no idea about that )
-i won't always be available cus school and time zones and junk exist
-i have a lot of interests! my main ones are literature and mythology ( don't hesitate to talk about that with me! i'm not exactly an expert, but i'd love to tell y'all about what i do know! ). classical/ancient history is also cool! :D
-i draw sometimes. but mostly i just write random stuff. and make songs. very stupid, very gay songs.
-uh...i can't think of anything else lol
noodle doodle do

and here's my character list!
Welcome!
this is in fact a fun place to rp!
Stupid doomed timeline...
A socially awkward teenager sits in their room creating a FORUM POST. They smile and introduce themselves as Orange or Tabs. They tell you that they have a passion for TIME SHENANIGANS, TRIVIA, WEBCOMICS, and ALTERNATIVE ROCK. They also enjoy DRAWING and PROGRAMMING in their free time, but it seems that they doubt their current skills. 

More Interests That Weren't Mentioned
  • Homestuck (Webcomic)
  • Clue/Cluedo (The Movie and The Game)
  • Stanley Kubrick Movies
  • Dice (or anything that has to do with chance)
  • Gravity Falls (TV Show)
  • Wikipedia (Yes, I'm aware its accuracy is not the best, but still interesting)
  • Fiasco (Tabletop Game)

Fun Fact: Although it seems that oranges may be my favorite fruit, my favorite is actually blackberries. The only problem is, ThatShiningBlackberry tends to be on the lengthy side in terms of usernames.
Pss, this is Cutegirl920fire. Or rather her alt account. For those not in the know, there was some CAPTCHA issue on the site that somehow prevented me from logging in my main account, so I went around to making an alt account.

EDIT: To clarify, once I can successfully log into my main account, I'll be posting from there. This is merely just a backup account in case I couldn't log in for whatever reason.
Alt of Cutegirl920fire Dusty Star
Hi. I stumbled across this place thanks to the TV Tropes forums. Since I really like independent forums, and since I recognized some of the names here, I decided to join this place.
I'm a university student from Canada. I'm also a Christian, or at least I'm earnestly trying to be. I hope I like this place.
Welcome!
Oh hey a new guy, hi new guy!
Stupid doomed timeline...
Hey there new friend! :D
Active characters:

nya