Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Video Games] Pokemon!
[Image: 1920px-International_Pokémon_logo.svg.png]

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

So yeah, we can talk about Pokemon stuff here.
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Eevee is the best one, hands down.
no

sudowoodo underrated
I'm a fan of Ghost-type Pokemon, personally.

They're often creepy and sometimes cute (see: Mimikyu!)

fav. legendary is still Giratina because yes.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Missingno best Pokemon, clearly
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
ghost types really do have slick designs though
it is me. awe921, the greatest face in all of koridai
the best ghost type pokemon is chandelure and you can't convince me otherwise
i have a soft spot for grovyle thanks to mystery dungeon: explorers of time

also related to explorers of time is how much my hatred burns for all the mons inside Sky Tower

fuck those bastards. they're straight from hell with their stupid attacks and sending me all the way back to the start

>:(
If I see one more YouTube video about “the fall of Pokémon” or how Game Freak “don't care at all”, I am going to scream.
Gen 5 best gen
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
“Gen 5 best gen yes,” says the guy named Zorua. “Bw so good games,” he says as his council of N avatars preside over your fate.
[Image: bb0ecb42111c57f72c68ae22416ffcb828b3ff47.gif]
gen 5 has some cool ghost types, like the litwick line. and cool psychic types too

I think my favorite non-legendary Pokemon might be Mismagius though, but there's so many of them I love.

(and some of them aren't even ghost types, like Eevee and Espurr and Skitty and Purrloin...)
oh shoot lmao i just realized espurr really reminds me of Dusty with its gray fur n stuff
yes Espurr's resemblance to Dusty is a good part of the reason I adore it.
My favorite Pokemon is Meganium out of nostalgia, but some others I really like are Sylveon, Alcremie, Beedrill, Primarina, Tsareena, and who knows what else. There are just so many!
So I adore Karre from Star Wars: Visions now. That was completely unexpected since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan or anything.
just ate pokemon cereal, it has the little pikachus
Oh my god I want Pokemon cereal.

Back when Gen 4 came out there was Pokemon mac and cheese and man I loved that stuff lol.
I remember when I was a kid and my parents got grape jelly that was in jars with Pokemon on them. I think we still have the Clefairy one somewhere.
So I adore Karre from Star Wars: Visions now. That was completely unexpected since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan or anything.
WaiwaiwaiwaiwaiwaiwaiwaiWAIT.

The Sinnoh remakes were confirmed??? AND NOBODY TOLD ME?!
Legends Arceus is pretty amazing as well! It looks a bit rough around the edges but still. I'm not complaining. The games look good.

The fans are gonna bitch about these to high heaven, but they're picky as fuck. I choose to be excited and nothing more.
Legends is gonna be so good. It has enough new elements to feel fresh, but enough familiar elements to still feel like Pokémon.
oh

oh no

i just realized Legends is in ancient sinnoh and there was a book in Diamond/Pearl that says pokémon and humans used to marry with each other in ancient sinnoh????

Oh no
Just got New Pokemon Snap and it's really fun!
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
If anyone needs a friend (particularly for Misunderstood Mischief) on GO, PM me.
What else needs saying?
TRIPLE STAR
That's what you are.
Amazing!
Legends Arceus: fun game!

Really enjoying it so far, overall just a fresh new take on Pokemon
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers