Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

The Turned Tables
Shoehorn handwaves Hercules dismissively, having had enough of him, then addressing Maria.

Another kid, huh? Jeez...
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Maria groans. I'm not a kid!!!!! I know what I'm doing! I'm practically an adult, anyway!!

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

". .is it weird that I feel like I'm more responsible than a 16-year-old. .?"
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
You naive little girl. I've dealt with your type before. Getting close to adulthood, thinking you have all the answers to the world, when you have so much more to learn about life. I've been there at your age too, but the reality of it is you've got a long road ahead of you. You're not even close to being the kind of person you think you are, Shoehorn says to Maria, remembering his own teenage experiences, as well as dealing with his daughter Hyacinth and even that baseball kid Reina.
[Hercules just grits his teeth at Maria's insistence about being “practically an adult”. Reminds him of someone he'd rather not think about right now...]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
V is just kinda hovering there, looking bored.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Helena is... oh fuck she's humming to herself.
Stupid doomed timeline...
...Look, Hercules. It is Hercules, isn't it? Didn't mean to touch a nerve. Just got defensive, hard not to in... well, in this situation. And I know my way isn't perfect, but it took a lot of work and experimentation, and it works. Despite what some of my colleagues said... yeah, I guess I'm defensive about that too. I'm sure there's a lot I could learn from you.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
[...]

“...Ca c'était quoi? Je jure que je viens d'entendre le bruit le plus ennuyeux à l'instant...

[Hercules glances at the humming Helena, then just rolls his eyes.] Ah. Le voilà. [He's just gonna ignore that.]
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
(06-06-2021, 19:53:00 PM)PointMaid Wrote: ...Look, Hercules. It is Hercules, isn't it? Didn't mean to touch a nerve. Just got defensive, hard not to in... well, in this situation. And I know my way isn't perfect, but it took a lot of work and experimentation, and it works. Despite what some of my colleagues said... yeah, I guess I'm defensive about that too. I'm sure there's a lot I could learn from you.

[Oh, good, an excuse to not pay attention to that awful drone.] “You have much yet to learn indeed... Dr. Frankenstein, tu as dit? Everyone does. V and her subordinate seem to have the right idea. In order to accomplish the impossible, such as resurrecting the dead or obliterating a powerful thorn in your side, without consequence, we found that you must draw power from worlds where such feats are possible.”

[A pause.] “...But, I can't tell you how you can do that, j'ai peur. It's a personal safety measure; in the wrong hands, someone could use such power to interfere with our goals.”
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
du u wnat to heer a song?
...Huh. Worlds where such... feats... are possible. Well, definitely not how I've done my work. I'm going to have to think about this. And find some... quiet.

Frankie tries to block her ears with her hands and do some meditation...
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Careful who you're dealing with, Frankie. The Frenchman gives me a bad vibe; I don't think he can be trusted.
[Hercules does a brief, exaggerated mock-offended gesture in response to Shoehorn's comment, then grumbles and crosses his arms again.]

[Then he hears Helena.] “...quel?”
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
Frankie barely hears that, but nods. Yeah, I know. I'll be careful.
Murdergames Characters

I rote some nu matyral hu wnats to heer it
Maria just stares at Helena for a bit, before looking at Audley. Hey!!! I had my phone on me, the last time I checked! Can I have it back?!

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

Shoehorn raises his eyebrow at Helena and looks at her with concern.
... I...

DeeDee gets out some earplugs and puts them on her ears... Or at least... Where they should be...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
[Hercules just groans, manifests a pair of ear plugs, and sticks them in his ears.] “Tell me when it's over.”
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
V right now:

[Image: unknown.png]
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
[host2 meanwhile has decided to get away from Helena and actually explore the mansion.]

> Check out the Billiards Room
reddy here goz

is cald
partee boithis was written by Dookie and shared with me, I am not this good at being bad lol

She... oh no. She begins to sing.

Ay
Las nite waz a gud niy
Las Nite waz a bat niy
We wen too da barr
We wen to da clup
I drang my watt ER
than I god

Lo lo
Progreesive Flo
Hi hi
Arpys gui
We tit da limpo
We tit da jumb
I was a pardy grl
pardy bich

U oferend mee whyne
I punkd u in da face
I sah a cut boi
And asskd him two danke
He punkd me in da face
Cass he wa drung

Lo lo
Progreesive Flo
Hi hi
Arpys gui
We tit da limpo
We tit da jumb
I was a pardy grl
pardy bich

danke moddafoocer

Lo lo
Progreesive Flo
Hi hi
Arpys gui
We tit da limpo
We tit da jumb
I was a pardy grl
and I pass oud

pardy bich
Question 
(06-06-2021, 20:22:14 PM)MadameButterflyKnife Wrote: Maria just stares at Helena for a bit, before looking at Audley. Hey!!! I had my phone on me, the last time I checked! Can I have it back?!

“That's contact with the outside world...so no!”

> Check out the Billiards Room (Goose)

It's a nice place with...well, a billiards table, a tennis table, a tv, a couch, and a full bar.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Shoehorn grimaces at Helena's musical stylings, letting out a pained moan. Ugh! I've heard dying hyenas that sound better than her.

He leaves the area so he can

>Check out the conservatory