Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Sinister Starlight
Delilah decides to look... under the table. She just crawls right under there. Hopefully it's not full of VOID.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Tim just looks around the library, just lost on what he needs to do and because that's what the others are doing.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Himiko, who's been observing the conversation for a while now, also > looks under the table.
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
pylonz can you please wrap up your performatively disdainful destruction of tabby's character already

Gaea pauses for several seconds, seemingly frozen.

Observation: There are oceans in the portal.

Directive #2: consume all non-living matter in the ocean.

... Conclusion.

Gaea splits off the majority of her mass and sends it into the portal, where it splits further into several swarms for each planet with an ocean, and each swarm nyooms to its target planet to consume all non-living matter within its oceans.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Hopefully those planets weren't inhabited...

>What's UNDER the table

Under the Table, another portal can be seen. This one DOESN'T seem to lead to either a void or outer space...

Over in the roof...

DIE!

The Arch-Mage of Space slices and dices one of the Pecans up with what appears to be a combination of a scythe and magic staff. She then completes the ritual, turning her into a Pecan pie. She then proceeds to take the other Pecan, grabs them by the neck, and then tosses them aside into the door leading to the void, before also tossing a slice of her Pecan pie into the void as well. An eldritch creature with many eyes and teeth proceeds to completely devour both the slice of Pecan pie AND the other Pecan. The eldritch creature returns to the void from whence it came...

That girl was a pain... That should be the last of her we EVER see... And the universe is better off for it...

The Arch-Mage of Space then teleports to the backyard.

Pie?
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
> Get a better look at the portal under the table
> Investigate what's on the table
> also check out table
>The Table's Underside

The portal leads to... A manhole. For some reason. The specific manhole it leads to seems to change every time the portal is used...
"Huh? A manhole? That's all this leads to?
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
A manhole? What will we find now, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
Mickey decides to:

> Go in door one
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
"A manhole, huh?" Himiko says as she > attempts to enter it.
>Himiko's Manhole

As Himiko enters the manhole, she emerges in what appears to be Japan's Shibuya area. As she looks into the Shibuya Crossing, she sees that this area is... Completely deserted.

>Mickey's Door

Mickey emerges out of Door 1 to... His clubhouse. Strangely enough, aside from all of the furniture, the clubhouse seems... Emptier than usual. Toodles isn't even there.
"...nyeh? What the?" She proceeds to > head back to the others while looking a little paler than usual.
"Wow! It's my clubhouse!....Minnie? Goofy? Donald? Daisy? Pluto? Toodles?...Wow....that's strange..."

he goes back into the main area and

>Goes into the second door

(How many doors are there?)
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Aichi is incredibly perplexed by the discovery of the manhole.

"Eh...? A manhole...?"

Why is there a manhole? What could be inside? Honesly, Aichi isn't really sure how to go about going in and finding out... He doesn't trust any of these portals.

Then Himiko begins climbing out of the manhole, and Aich looks rather concerned.

"Are you all right? You look pale..."
So I adore Karre from Star Wars: Visions now. That was completely unexpected since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan or anything.
"T.. The manhole led to Shibuya.. But... No one else was there..." Himiko said at Aichi.
"Okay, that's... really weird."

Delilah looks very tempted to try it herself and see where she ends up...

>so she does.
Satisfied that the oceans within the portal will be taken care of by her other swarms, Gaea now turns its attention to the other portal.

Observation: Portal destination appears to vary based on entrant. This variance appears to be deeply tied to their personal identity, and not simply random.

It, too, goes through the manhole portal to see what's on the other side.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
"Shibuya? Shibuya! Yes, of course! Wheeeere is that?"
"oh hell no, kung fu panda!"
"Oh? Let me check it out!"

>enter manhole portal
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
>Delilah's Manhole

She ends up in a city in the Unova region. Over in the background, you can see the same mysterious barrier covering the mansion in the sky. The same emptiness seen in Shibuya is seen here... With the exception of one strange-looking seemingly glitched Vulpix that comes to Delilah...

>Gaea's Manhole

They end up near the research facility where they were created. An ocean CAN be seen in the distance, but the purple barrier surrounding the mansion is clearly blocking it.

I know what your directives are saying... and NO. I won't let you.

>Akira's Manhole

Akira ends up... in Japan as well. This time, she ends up right outside of an Animate retailer. Despite the presence of manga and light novels on the shelves, no one is there. Not even a certain Meito Anizawa.

>Door #2

Mickey goes out of Door #2 to emerge to... a strangely deserted Disneyland. All of the rides still work, and the music is still playing out of the speakers... but no one's there. With one exception... The mascots. They wander around the deserted Disneyland, greeting an audience that isn't there. They don't seem to be humans in suits, either... The barrier surrounding the mansion is in the sky, and surrounds the immediate area of Disneyland, as well as the nearby Disney California Adventure Park.

Oh... You found out our secret corridor of rooms early, Mickey... It's hard to open portals to other worlds, so for now... there are only ten doors in this corridor. That work, anyway. The rest DO work, they just send you to the void between dimensions. Hehe...
Was this a trick? It had to be a trick, right? Where WAS everyone? There should be Trainers around, and... there's something off about that Vulpix.

It's still cute though...

>She reaches to try to touch it...
"Huh? What're you guys looking at? Lemme take a peeky!!"

Anabelle too looks into the manhole.
"oh hell no, kung fu panda!"