Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] GET THAT PIZZA!: REBAKED
...noodlesnook. he leaps out the window and runs across the balcony railings. then he realizes he's not actually that good at parkour and falls onto the road below. he gets run over by a ten-wheeler, but miraculously, the pizza is untouched.
noodle doodle do

and here's my character list!
And driving the ten-wheeler is Mr. Lee. After prying noodlesnook's squashed corpse off the tires, he walks over and takes the pizza before driving off. As Mr. Lee drives, he loses control of his truck. It flies off the highway and into some housing developments. Several people were killed, but miraculously, Mr. Lee walks away from the road accident without a single scratch on him. And with pizza in tow, he walks into one of the houses that weren't destroyed so he can have the Pizza to himself. To his surprise however, someone turns on the lights. Surprising to him as he figured it wouldn't have electricity just yet, but also...
I like bananas. They're yellow.
It's Dream! She has once again hijacked something unusual! This time, it's the electrical system. The lights click on and the wires burst out of the walls and form into turrets, which is definitely a possible thing for them to do. They zap Lee into smitheroons, leaving the pizza free to be yoinked. By Dream. Who yoinks it. She then prepares to abscond into the semi-negative quasi-imaginary pseudo-dimension...
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
Only for the the pseudo-dimension to be replaced by the pizza dimension! Everything here is pizza, but fortunately, none are the prized pizza at all. Some schmuck tries to run off with the pizza, only for them to be tripped up by ...
PsychoBan #9, hurled through many universes from the original TVTropes universe and hits Josh in the face, accidentally stealing the pizza when they fall through a second portal

WaitbutIhadananuurgen tmessagefrommyuniverse!!!!

Falling through the first portal again:

Theserverisdyingweneedhelp!!!!

Eventually, after a few revolutions, PsychoBan #9 leaves.
awe921 swoops in to take the pizza, but awe921 then sees a kindred spirit of silliness in this kind of post, and involuntarily salutes to this kind of commitment.

this, obviously, causes him to drop the pizza. good going
it is me. awe921, the greatest face in all of koridai
The Floriaens duck, the Floriaens cover, and they claim the dropped Pizza for their own devious ends. Swiftly, they make their way to the famed town of Ipswitch in Suffolk, put on their worst East Anglian accents, and attempt to blend in.
I am the They who says it!
Mr. Lee happens to be where the Floriaens are. He doesn't recognize who they are. But he does recognize the Pizza. He knows the smell, the look. It beckons to him. He lunges at the Floriaens and punches them all to death. It's after they die when Mr. Lee finally recognizes who they were. "Crafty, crafty, crafty, but not crafty enough!" Mr. Lee shouts before going off and hiding in the Pyramids of Egypt.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
But unbeknownst to Lee, Psycho Ban #9 is still lurking around from his previous adventures here. He gets the drop one Lee and obliterates him with PsychoBan's stolen signature weapon, the psychobanhammer.
Arale runs up and plays with the psychobanhammer, causing the pyramids of Egypt to shatter and reveal a Horned Serpent that devours Psycho Ban #9. Arale plays with the Serpent, leaving the pizza to be picked up by ...
Mintleaf! "That's my hammer! What is this nonsense?" She quickly retrieves the hammer and psychobans Arale from having ever existed.

"... Why am I in Egypt? Whatever, pizzasnatching time~" And she locks Lee in a convenient empty sarcophagus and flees with the pizza.
Active characters:

nya
Suddenly, the Ancient Aliens B Roll Filming Team come to town, and proudly announce that "a pile of big rocks with a couple tunnels inside" is totally beyond human comprehension and could only have been built by space aliens from space!

This is such a bizarre statement that Mintleaf's head explodes. Meanwhile, one of the Floriaens (Florian to be specific) is there dressed like a stereotypical early 20th century director, coordinating the filming, and shloops up the Pizza into the bullhorn, driving off with it in a 1940s jeep. (Covering fire, by which is meant "the entire city of cairo is now burning and thousands are already dead", was provided by Florien, who is also in the jeep)
I am the They who says it!
Leonard W. Morlin clubs Florian in the back of the head and attempts to label the pizza as a True Force of Mass Destruction. Surely, such mass chaos caused by a simple food item must be studied by the United States itself!
...or perhaps it'd be better off in a middle-school science lab. sigrid andersen, now out of the murderverse and recently employed in a small-town school in her original world, nabs the pizza and makes for a conveniently-placed portal back to her classroom. and that, kids, is how you use science to steal pizza from another dimension!

the class cheers, but nobody seems to notice that...
noodle doodle do

and here's my character list!
... the pizza is already gone! Sylvi stopped time for five months for no adequately explored reason! I mean, she used those five months to tunnel into the classroom with a spoon and steal the pizza without being caught, but why she did it like that instead of like, using the front door and/or some of her hilariously OP magic, that part's less clear.

Welp, too late now, she's already absconding -
Active characters:

nya
After an entire month of tracking down Sylvi, CG the pig gal finally caught up with her. She shot the pizza out of Sylvi's hands and makes the run for it. CG jumps into the nearest time machine, travels to 1922, and leaves the pizza at F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald's apartment. As the Fitzgeralds open the door, they find the pizza itself and a note by it to not eat it.
They're both confused but Zelda decides to hang the pizza on their wall for some strange reason.
The wall gets up on its own and attempts to flee with the pizza. It was a nurikabe in disguise! Where will this Yokai go with this pizza?