Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Mafia] Witch Trip
"Well, I don't remember anyone who looked the way you described her being with us when we fell, so... she's probably somewhere else. And probably being kept out by what's keeping us in if she's even trying to get here."
Stupid doomed timeline...
...I hope so.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
"Don't worry, you'll probably find your friend soon!"
Hiiii!
Being a considerable distance from a friend is very stressful. I "feel your pain", Taira.
hey who turned out the lights?
"Yes... let's be hope she's all safe for now!"
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
Thanks, guys, thanks. I don't know whether she was running late or something and her name somehow got dropped from the reservation list... but maybe it's better she's not here and hopefully safe.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

"Of course, if this is your friend pulling a trick, I will have some choice words for her."
If you hear about someone putting characters through intense despair and misery, then that someone is probably me.
Oh, yes. So will I, trust me.
Murdergames Characters

So you managed to survive and eliminate one of the those I possessed with huge ease. You all must be feeling proud of yourselves. Bah! I think it is time to remind you fools of what you are all up against! You still have the natural life in my forest to deal with. Perhaps it is time to see how well you fare against my pets.

After the Voice finishes, you see all kinds of animals come in. And they don't look to be too friendly.

Come on. You can all pull through this.

1. A pack of wolves surround you, looking to pounce. Find a way to evade them or even fight them off if you're brave enough.
2. Look out! A giant eagle (or two eagles if you're part of a duo) has just grabbed you. And now you find yourself very high up in the air. Free yourself from its grasp and try to get to the ground safely.
3. If those weren't bad enough, now a giant bear is looking to tear you apart. Again, same as the wolves, avoid it or fight back.

DEADLINE IS JULY 1, 6 PM CST
I like bananas. They're yellow.
"Your pets? No...problem..."

As she looks at the animals, Quinarva feels...something rising in heat inside her. More white foam appeared from her mouth as she got down on all fours and lowered her head. A new switch in her brain had gotten the chance to turn over.

"...KILL. KILL."

1. She charges the wolves with her half-antlers, making attempts to flip them over her head and onto their backs. But she doesn't just do that...she tries to wrestle them, biting their legs and kicking them away. She's ruthless and doesn't care if the wolves manage to mob her, because then she just fails her way out. The entire time, she's screeching at the top of her lungs.

2. The giant eagle causes her to yowl and drip foam on the ground. She flails and wrestles, aiming to chomp down on the eagle's wing. Just...anything to make it as bumpy of a flight as possible, getting the eagle to drop to the ground like a kite in the wind. As soon as they're on the ground, she wrestles the eagle and finally stomps it flat with her hooves.

3. She should have tried avoiding the bear, she just...couldn't find the drive to. In a brief moment of normalcy, she remembers to lay down and slow her breathing so the bear would think she was already dead. This came before she would summon gnarly roots from the ground to strangle its throat. She can also sit up to gore the bear with her antlers.

The challenge may have been over for her, but she wasn't done being feral if her rampage against multiple smaller creatures was of any indication. She snapped, circled, and snarled, biting whatever came to her. If anything, her injuries just made her angrier. [b]"KILL! KILL! KILL!"[b]
If you hear about someone putting characters through intense despair and misery, then that someone is probably me.
VELS YEAH! Combat! THIS IS WHAT we DO!

THIS IS THE BEST PLAN EVER!

Step one: Stab all the wolves. All of them.  Every wolf. Crossbows, swords, normal bows, doesn't matter.

Step two: Use roc training to escape the eagles. They treat them like angry hang-gliders, throwing their weight around to cause them to glide in different directions (as suggested for actual rocs by no one less than an actual real life astronaut) and then use them to epically make a landing onto

Step three: The bear, using their weight in armor and sheer size to stun it with their drop from a safe enough distance, then they HACK THE DAZED BEAR TO DEATH WITH SWORDS
I am the They who says it!
Perfect. Irate wildlife.

Taira's Plan
1. A pack of wolves surround you, looking to pounce. Find a way to evade them or even fight them off if you're brave enough.

I'll climb up a tree until they leave, at least our primate heritage should be useful for something. Throw down, oh, apples or loose branches to get them to go away. And if there are no trees you can climb, distract them with last night's catch of fish while you get away to your shelter and ring it with a barricade of logs so they can't get through.

2. Look out! A giant eagle (or two eagles if you're part of a duo) has just grabbed you. And now you find yourself very high up in the air. Free yourself from its grasp and try to get to the ground safely.

Well, this is awkward. I'll try to force it to land by tugging out its' flight feathers, then tickling its breast until its talons are no longer gripping me. Not that I really want to damage it, it's just an animal. If I can't get it to land early, I'll just have to wait until it lands at its nest, shove a sticks from its nest in its beak and talons before it and perhaps its chick tears me to shreds, and shimmy down to the ground best as I can, hoping it won't follow.

3. If those weren't bad enough, now a giant bear is looking to tear you apart. Again, same as the wolves, avoid it or fight back.

A bear? You have got to be kidding me. Well, my best bet is probably to look big, be obvious, and make a ton of noise to scare it off, because I doubt I can outrun it or escape up a tree, most bears are pretty good climbers.. Yell, sing, scream. Find a big stick to fight it off with if that doesn't work. And finally again as with the wolves, distract it with last night's fish dinner as I escape to my shelter with a barricade.

Murdergames Characters

(06-29-2022, 21:17:37 PM)PopcornPie Wrote: "Your pets? No...problem..."

As she looks at the animals, Quinarva feels...something rising in heat inside her. More white foam appeared from her mouth as she got down on all fours and lowered her head. A new switch in her brain had gotten the chance to turn over.

"...KILL. KILL."

1. She charges the wolves with her half-antlers, making attempts to flip them over her head and onto their backs. But she doesn't  just do that...she tries to wrestle them, biting their legs and kicking them away. She's ruthless and doesn't care if the wolves manage to mob her, because then she just fails her way out. The entire time, she's screeching at the top of her lungs.

2. The giant eagle causes her to yowl and drip foam on the ground. She flails and wrestles, aiming to chomp down on the eagle's wing. Just...anything to make it as bumpy of a flight as possible, getting the eagle to drop to the ground like a kite in the wind. As soon as they're on the ground, she wrestles the eagle and finally stomps it flat with her hooves.

3. She should have tried avoiding the bear, she just...couldn't find the drive to. In a brief moment of normalcy, she remembers to lay down and slow her breathing so the bear would think she was already dead. This came before she would summon gnarly roots from the ground to strangle its throat. She can also sit up to gore the bear with her antlers.

The challenge may have been over for her, but she wasn't done being feral if her rampage against multiple smaller creatures was of any indication. She snapped, circled, and snarled, biting whatever came to her. If anything, her injuries just made her angrier. "KILL! KILL! KILL!"

1. Yeah, that goes about as well as you would expect. Right when you charge at them, they all jump you and easily overpower you, no matter how hard you try. They bite into you, claw you up badly. You end up with a couple broken bones, and a couple of vital organs exposed. You barely managed to escape with your life. (Rolled 1 and 1- for lack of muscle mass for a scale-breaking 0)

2. This however goes much better for you. You bite down on the wings, stab it with your antlers, really squirm around with the animals. The eagle quickly flies down, and you easily overpower it and kill it. (Rolled 8)

3. Laying on the ground with your exposed organs, you have successfully managed to play dead with the bear. Just as it gets ready to drag you off, you use your plants and strangle the bear to death with it. But you also lose control of your plants as they grow numerous and now it starts strangling you. Thinking quickly, you managed to retract it before you get killed yourself. While you pull through, your neck hurts badly. (Rolled 10)

Quinarva has scored a total of 18 points.
Quinarva continues to circle around, coughing blood and foam. "Kill. Kill. Kill!" She blindly strikes whatever she sees, ripping it open with her teeth.
(06-29-2022, 21:21:50 PM)Florien Wrote: VELS YEAH! Combat! THIS IS WHAT we DO!

THIS IS THE BEST PLAN EVER!

Step one: Stab all the wolves. All of them.  Every wolf. Crossbows, swords, normal bows, doesn't matter.

Step two: Use roc training to escape the eagles. They treat them like angry hang-gliders, throwing their weight around to cause them to glide in different directions (as suggested for actual rocs by no one less than an actual real life astronaut) and then use them to epically make a landing onto

Step three: The bear, using their weight in armor and sheer size to stun it with their drop from a safe enough distance, then they HACK THE DAZED BEAR TO DEATH WITH SWORDS

1. You are all on the warpath. You fight the wolves with ease. Well-armed and highly skilled. They are no match for you all. You quickly kill them all before any of them can get to you. Flawless victory. (Rolled 8 and 1+ for melee skills for 9)

2. The eagle is not so bothered by you all easily. As much as you try to really make it shake you off, it still remains a firm grasp as it flies high and far until you all manage to get yourself loose and fall down and hit several tree trunks on your way to hitting the ground hard, nowhere close to landing near the bear. But you are all shaken up and clunked around. (Rolled 2)

3. Not landing on the bear from the eagle fall. You all do the next best thing: climb up onto a tree and surprise it by jumping off and landing on it. But the sheer weight and huge distance is enough for you all to kill it instantaneously without the need of the sword. But regardless, you slash at it anyway until the body is bloody ribbons. Talk about overkill. (rolled 10)

Fentiriss and Lukanios have scored a total of 21 points.
(06-29-2022, 21:27:56 PM)PointMaid Wrote: Perfect. Irate wildlife.

Taira's Plan

I'll climb up a tree until they leave, at least our primate heritage should be useful for something. Throw down, oh, apples or loose branches to get them to go away. And if there are no trees you can climb, distract them with last night's catch of fish while you get away to your shelter and ring it with a barricade of logs so they can't get through.

Well, this is awkward. I'll try to force it to land by tugging out its' flight feathers, then tickling its breast until its talons are no longer gripping me. Not that I really want to damage it, it's just an animal. If I can't get it to land early, I'll just have to wait until it lands at its nest, shove a sticks from its nest in its beak and talons before it and perhaps its chick tears me to shreds, and shimmy down to the ground best as I can, hoping it won't follow.

A bear? You have got to be kidding me. Well, my best bet is probably to look big, be obvious, and make a ton of noise to scare it off, because I doubt I can outrun it or escape up a tree, most bears are pretty good climbers.. Yell, sing, scream. Find a big stick to fight it off with if that doesn't work. And finally again as with the wolves, distract it with last night's fish dinner as I escape to my shelter with a barricade.

1. Thinking quickly, you climb up a tree and manage to prevent the wolves from coming after you. But they do sit for a while; not easily phased by you throwing stuff at them. They have their eyes on you. After a while though, they get bored and leave you alone. (Rolled 4 and 1+ for smarts for 5)

2. You must have pulled a feather in a spot of the wing that happens to be very sensitive. For the second you do, it squawks and instantly releases you from its grip. But then you realized you're way too high. You fall all the way down and hit the ground hard. Ouch... You'll probably be sore in the morning after that fall. (Rolled 10)

3. You're badly hurt and now you're getting frustrated. Right when you see this bear looking to fuck your shit up. You try to do what you can to scare it away. But it's not that easily phased by you. In your anger, you decide to slap it with a fish. Now you made it mad. It chases you around the forest until you just drop the fish. Luckily the bear sees it and dines on it, giving you ample opportunity to head back to the shelter. (Rolled 6 and 1- for temper for 5)

Taira McLeod has scored a total of 20 points.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Vels yeah! Exhilarating.

They high five again, and celebrate while covered in far more blood than anyone should be at any given time.

Anyway yeah, you said we wouldn't need protection because time? Yeah but our last point was outside, before we walked here. It's in your current memories interest to protect us, because otherwise, we erase all that in the process of not being dead.
Quinarva winces at their shouts, coverd her ears, and then hisses at them both.
Come on, Quin, you're violent! You LOVED it.

You usually end up loving it actually. Though... the hissing is a bit weird, yeah? Anyway, next on the agenda, please follow the plan that we laid forth. It will probably end well.
She just growls and waltzes off, looking for a quiet place.
"...I hope this goes better than last time."

Delilah will get a branch, preferably with some dry leaves still clinging to it, light it on fure, and use it to try to drive the wolves away. If they don't run away immediately... yeet some fireballs at them. Crispy!

She will try to struggle in a way that gets the eagle closer to a safer landing, whether that be in a tree, over the lake, closer to the ground, whatever isn't gonna make her go SPLAT. Then, just enough fire to annoy it into letting go. Attempt a safe landing whether it's a tuck-and-roll on the ground, trying to land feet-first in the water, or grabbing onto a tree.

...okay yeah she is just gonna go with the "kill it with fire" approach on the bear because she doesn't trust her ability to actually hide from a fucking BEAR. Either it'll burn to death or run off. Right? She hopes!
Taira's experience with the bear is not helping her calm down. In fact she's pretty mad. She settles for banging a stick against a tree until she's too exhausted to do more.
Murdergames Characters

(06-29-2022, 22:35:51 PM)Kennifer Wrote: "...I hope this goes better than last time."

Delilah will get a branch, preferably with some dry leaves still clinging to it, light it on fure, and use it to try to drive the wolves away. If they don't run away immediately... yeet some fireballs at them. Crispy!

She will try to struggle in a way that gets the eagle closer to a safer landing, whether that be in a tree, over the lake, closer to the ground, whatever isn't gonna make her go SPLAT. Then, just enough fire to annoy it into letting go. Attempt a safe landing whether it's a tuck-and-roll on the ground, trying to land feet-first in the water, or grabbing onto a tree.

...okay yeah she is just gonna go with the "kill it with fire" approach on the bear because she doesn't trust her ability to actually hide from a fucking BEAR. Either it'll burn to death or run off. Right? She hopes!

1. Your flaming branch does not ward off the wolves that easily. And your fireballs don't work much better. They easily evade everything you throw at them. Deciding "Screw this!", you decide it's best to run away. They give chase and manage to get a few bites into you. But you're not seriously hurt and after a while, you do evade them. (Rolled 2 and 1+ for nimbleness for 3)

2. You fight as best as you can against the eagle, but it doesn't make anything easy for you at all. You all fight back-and-forth, and when it continues to resist your struggle, you decide to bring out the fire. You actually manage to singe it a bit and it lets go. You fall right into a lake. You are soaking wet, but it's not the worst thing, is it? (Rolled 6 and 1- for eagerness to use fire for 5)

3. Yeah, probably a good idea you chose the fire. It charges you and gives you a run for your money. But still not deterred, you yeet a few fireballs at it and set it on fire. It's not instant immolation. In fact, the fire goes out after a bit, but the bear is mortally wounded from the fight and eventually succumbs to its injuries. But you pulled through in the end. (Rolled 5 and 1+ for quick thinking for 6)

Delilah has scored a total of 14 points.
Actually, actually... yeah never mind don't change the plan, I like Quin and want to give her a chance to not be the hammerer. Even though she's obviously the hammerer with her awkward defenses. Anya and Elster though? Just some random bird and a random human. They're replaceable yeah?

Anyway, we're in a very good position right now. We can afford to... Luki. Luki this is stupid. Swap that around. Change the plan.

But there's a chance!!!

Yeah, a chance you'll get out with an even less perfect record. Swap them. NEW ORDERS, Vigilante kills Quin tonight, Seer scans Anya and Elster. Silence will be taken as a "yep nothing of note." so you don't have to reveal yourself if you don't see anything. No other elements of the plan change. We get protected by the hunter to keep us alive as valuable assets to your team, yeah?

And then after we get out, Taira, want us to come with you and scare the shit out of Brenna? She sounds really credulous and obnoxious, she'd freak the fuck out if she saw us at her door!
"Okay, that... wasn't ideal, but I'm not as hurt as I was. Unless one of those wolves that bit me had rabies."

Delilah nods in response to THE PLAN, then is going to

>treat the wolf bites.