Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Mafia] Close Circle 2
>look for something to eat, just a quick snack (Spamton)

You find yourself a bag of potato chips and those are the best damn ones you've ever eaten. More than worthy of one who wants to be a big shot. Those are so good, you want to sell them yourself.
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Crepe, after a very long while of planning, emerges with a few elaborately made sheets of paper plotting out their plan...

(Challenge Chosen: Challenge #1)

1. Greetings, Emery... Could you give me some weapons by any chance? ... Some ammo, too? Don't worry... I'll make great work of this... I promise. (winks)

After that, Crepe's plan involves tinkering around with the guns until you get something akin to a pistol or sniper rifle along with a silencer for either... Anything that can take out Kendra from a distance... As long as it works!

2. Does anyone have a photo of Kendra by any chance? My cybernetics can scan and memorize their appearance, so I'm sure the search won't take THAT long...

Crepe then proceeds to look around for any areas marked with a Yarddog symbol or any signs of their influence...

3. (Use whatever weapon (along with the silencer) that Step 1 created in order to take out Kendra from a distance... Crepe doesn't bother with hiding the body, because the Yarddogs might see them... Instead, they proceed directly to step 4!

4. This is where I'll make my great escape, lifting a manhole and going into a sewer and using my GPS cybernetics to find my way back here! No one will ever know!

Sorry for taking so long with the plan... But you can't rush a masterpiece!
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
"OOOH [[Hochi Mama]] THOSE ARE SOME [[Delicis]] CHIPS! HMM, GIVES ME [Click Here for Great New Ideas!] FOR NEW PRODUCTS .."
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
(02-25-2022, 17:40:34 PM)Despair's Archon of Memes Wrote: Crepe, after a very long while of planning, emerges with a few elaborately made sheets of paper plotting out their plan...

(Challenge Chosen: Challenge #1)

1. Greetings, Emery... Could you give me some weapons by any chance? ... Some ammo, too? Don't worry... I'll make great work of this... I promise. (winks)

After that, Crepe's plan involves tinkering around with the guns until you get something akin to a pistol or sniper rifle along with a silencer for either... Anything that can take out Kendra from a distance... As long as it works!

2. Does anyone have a photo of Kendra by any chance? My cybernetics can scan and memorize their appearance, so I'm sure the search won't take THAT long...

Crepe then proceeds to look around for any areas marked with a Yarddog symbol or any signs of their influence...

3. (Use whatever weapon (along with the silencer) that Step 1 created in order to take out Kendra from a distance... Crepe doesn't bother with hiding the body, because the Yarddogs might see them... Instead, they proceed directly to step 4!

4. This is where I'll make my great escape, lifting a manhole and going into a sewer and using my GPS cybernetics to find my way back here! No one will ever know!

Sorry for taking so long with the plan... But you can't rush a masterpiece!

1. You take your time finding a good sniper rifle with a silencer and lucky for you, you manage to find out. A very capable and very powerful one, which can blow away somebody's skull from a good distance and quite stealthily too. (rolled 7, plus 1+ for planning for a total of 8)

2. Luckily, someone does have a photo of Kendra. Good thing too, as you use your implements to find her very quickly. That was fast! And with her in your sights, you quickly set out for the kill. (rolled 8, plus 1+ for your cybernetic implements for a total of 9)

3. You do indeed kill off Kendra and just go like it was nothing and before the other Yarddogs find her and try and put two-and-two together. (Rolled a 5)

4. And again, your cybernetic implements work well for you as you go through the sewers and back to the hood with no issues. (rolled 6 and 1+ for cybernetic implements for a total of 7)

Strawberry Crepe Cookie has scored a total of 29 points.
All right, and that's everybody done. And our best performer for today is Tom! So congratulations to you. You will earn the top pay for the day and you get to stay in my den for the night. No killers will come after you there. You'll be safe for the night.
>catch up and rip apart the gang of thieves and robbers who so viciously stole those money disks.

Also Lindsey 

>announces their association with the cappers just in case that intimidates them into surrendering.
I am the They who says it!
Crepe looks at their newly earned dollars, and stares at it for a while...

... So this is what this dimension's currency is... Curious...
>catch up and rip apart the gang of thieves and robbers who so viciously stole those money disks. (Lindsey)

You fail to catch up to them.

>announces their association with the cappers just in case that intimidates them into surrendering. (Lindsey)

However, you do set a fire around their hood and you start killing off some people. You announce that you are from the Cappers and missing with you is a big mistake. Seeing how you struck fear into the hearts of everyone, the muggers come back and apologize for stealing your money disks and drop it all at your feet and quickly run off. But you kill them as you show no mercy. Now they know better than to mess with you.
Reina smiles. Not the tops, but not terrible either...

Then she does a few sprint drills along the road.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Hell yeah! Violence! Now, anyone else tries to take this, I do the same.

>Sell those rare quarters for large sums of money
Crepe then proceeds to walk up to Tom...

It's been two hours already. Give me that bottle.
>Sell those rare quarters for large sums of money (Lindsey)

The quarters are sold for a hefty sum. (No you can't apply it to in-game currency, it's just cosmetic. But maybe you can find a use for that money in your later adventures, if you make it out alive, that is....)
...Reina gets a little bored doing sprints.

...Anyone want to, I dunno, watch a movie or play one of the video games together? Or catch a game on TV. Cook some dinner. Anything?
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

"I'd be up for watching a movie or game or something; now that I know this shit actually does pay out I'm in a much better mood.
Stupid doomed timeline...
> find some more things to slice at
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE
YOU'RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
I'm game!
> find some more things to slice at (Jetstream)

All you could find is some fruit in the fridge and you use that. Better than nothing, I guess...
There's a little twinge in Reina's face when she says that.

...Yeah, I'd feel a lot better about it though if I hadn't immediately snuck off to that card game and lost half my winnings.

They don't seem to care about keeping teenagers away from it, though -- I mean, we're working for a mob boss after all -- so, ah. That's cool.
Murdergames Characters

> Look for a cool movie to watch
Murdergames Characters

> Look for a cool movie to watch (Reina)

You find one and put it in and it's the worst piece-of-shit movie you've ever seen in your life. It's horrible! The acting, the writing, the direction! It's painful. It's so offensively bad, it makes you want to burn every movie you see. That's how bad the movie is! It makes you lose all respect for the media of film altogether.
That's...

Wow. I really don't know what to say except sorry I roped you into seeing that. But my mind needs brain bleach.
Murdergames Characters

"Yeah, that wasn't even the kind of bad that's funny to riff on."
Stupid doomed timeline...
Crepe, after the whole movie session, suffered a BSOD from the sheer horrible quality of the movie... And they had to reboot their cybernetics.

(their eyes are now BSODs) My eyes... The contacts! They do nothing!
He's got nothing better to do, so Lucky starts flipping channels for something interesting.
If you hear about someone putting characters through intense despair and misery, then that someone is probably me.
Stupid "only use your 'this job' account to pay for services stealing your paycheck at the company store" cheapass boss. Ugh. Minimum wage for violent crime, like you didn't hire me as an outside contractor because you couldn't do whatever yourself.

>Angrily look through the TV channels.