Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

LETS GOOOOOOOO (General hangout thread)
hi, i'm sans. sans the skeleton. if any dev here would add the papyrus font for my bro that'd be great.
Sometimes the best tributes are the ones that make you laugh.
OKAY DOWN IS OKAY
GOT A FRIEND WHO DUCKED NINTENDO
THE APARTMENT BLOOD STAINS CARPET

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

e
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
[color=#trevor]Trevor [/color][color=#whatevr]Whatevr[/color]

this was a test that didn't work
I turn heads like a DJ, twist that dial
Finally have my signature set
I typed this out all by hand at almost 3am so y'all are gonna get to see my handiwork

ready?

werenostrangerstoloveyouknowtherulesandsodoiyouknowcommitmentswhatimthinkingofyouwouldntgetthisfromanyotherguyijustwannatellyouhowimfeelinggottamakeyouunderstandnevergonnagiveyouupnevergonnaletyoudownnevergonnarunaroundanddesertyounevergonnamakeyoucrynevergonnasaygoodbyenevergonnatellalieandhurtyouweveknowneachotherforsolongyourheartsbeenachingbutyouretooshytosayitinsidewebothknowwhatsbeengoingonweknowthegameandweregonnaplayitandifyouaskmehowimfeelingdontellmeyouretooblindtoseenevergonnagiveyouupnevergonnaletyoudownnevergonnarunaroundanddesertyounevergonnamakeyoucrynevergonnasaygoodbyenevergonnatellalieandhurtyounevergonnagiveyouupnevergonnaletyoudownnevergonnarunaroundanddesertyounevergonnamakeyoucrynevergonnasaygoodbyenevergonnatellalieandhurtyouoohgiveyouupoohoohgiveyouupoohoohnevergonnagivenevergonnagivegiveyouupoohoohnevergonnagivenevergonnagivegiveyouupweveknowneachotherforsolongyourheartsbeenachingbutyouretooshytosayitinsidewebothknowwhatsbeengoingonweknowthegameandweregonnaplayitijustwannatellyouhowimfeelinggottamakeyouunderstandnevergonnagiveyouupnevergonnaletyoudownnevergonnarunaroundanddesertyounevergonnamakeyoucrynevergonnasaygoodbyenevergonnatellalieandhurtyounevergonnagiveyouupnevergonnaletyoudownnevergonnarunaroundanddesertyounevergonnamakeyoucrynevergonnasaygoodbyenevergonnatellalieandhurtyounevergonnagiveyouupnevergonnaletyoudownnevergonnarunaroundanddesertyounevergonnamakeyoucrynevergonnasaygoodbyenevergonnatellalieandhurtyou
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
In which I discovered what is possibly the best glitch ever.

I am a wizard of discovering things through NOT KNOWING WHAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!
I am the They who says it!
I propose that the text color glitch never gets fixed, ever

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

right
SYMPTOMATIC
THIS DISEASE
SO DRAMATIC
PANIC AUTOMATICALLY
tru dat
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
My behind is tired
Deadass, I just almost got IP banned because the server thought I was a robot. (Probably because I kept re-editing my signature and not realising what was bricking it for the life of me. Should've manually typed the apostrophes...)

I'm coming for your job, Tre. :V
[Image: bb0ecb42111c57f72c68ae22416ffcb828b3ff47.gif]
Zorua to Tre:

I'm going to come find you...

In all seriousness, someone should probably fix the apostrophe problem.
(01-22-2021, 10:58:05 AM)Subparman Wrote: Deadass, I just almost got IP banned because the server thought I was a robot. (Probably because I kept re-editing my signature and not realising what was bricking it for the life of me. Should've manually typed the apostrophes...)

I'm coming for your job, Tre. :V

I went through the same ordeal.
Dont you guys think lifes better without apostrophes?
It's and its: am I a joke to you
NYEH HEH HEH!!!
Sometimes the best tributes are the ones that make you laugh.
Hello. Good morning. Greetings. Salutations.
mornin everyone

and i may not be loved
but they'll always recall my name
out on the streets, but i do what i gotta do

graphic design is my passion
how do you center text in signatures
There should be an alignment button up top while you're editing it. Took me way too long to figure out how to turn off the RTE.
[Image: bb0ecb42111c57f72c68ae22416ffcb828b3ff47.gif]
Thumbs Up 
Alright, cool. Thanks.
madface7 gaming
So is this just a combination of Hangout, Trash Heap, and Sandbox?