Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Inside Here, We Use "E" Inside Every Space-Separated Term
Hello! Inside the thread possessing read-able terms, the thread here does possess other use (getting Trouble-Cubers speaking other terms whether the "speaking" equals conversations or meme-ing). Yet, there's rule here. Every single space-separated term needs "E"! Note: inserting greatest letter (numbered five) inside terms requiring "E" equals "Nope". Ensure every thread-section here possesses least seven space-separated terms, yet possessing e.g. five terms doesn't equal rule-breaking. Enjoy speaking inside here!
American Association for the Abolition of Abused Abbreviations and Asinine Acronyms & a 44mm-length battery is.
Egads, hate the idea

I refuse to be polite or heterosexual

CustardAndPie, hate being inserted inside new ideas's (e.g. the thread you're reading) the baddest idea ever!
American Association for the Abolition of Abused Abbreviations and Asinine Acronyms & a 44mm-length battery is.
The game's definitely easier when Ye Olde English's being used.
[Image: bb0ecb42111c57f72c68ae22416ffcb828b3ff47.gif]
(02-21-2021, 05:25:23 AM)Subparman Wrote: The game's definitely easier when Ye Olde English's being used.

Talley hoe, olde chape! Shalleth we talketh abouteth cheese?

Sure. The eat-able object called "cheese" inside the English terms?
Thine desire the year-smelling types?
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

Me? Enjoy brie. Thee?

Have eaten few cheeses. Me'll speak "cheddar". Well-known, ergo great taste.
The game idea seems... pretty complicated, interesting
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
The rules here are simple. Every space-separated term needs "E"s. One's lowest numbered "E"s necessary inside each space-separated term.
Yes, cheese. Delicious. Like cheddar, Brie, muenster, provolone, several others whose names aren't mentioned, they haven't the letter one needs.
Stupid doomed timeline...
Excluding "parmesan"? Parmesan's well-known. Except whose Trouble-Cuber uses sprinkled Parmesan? Me.
Yes, parmesan. Suppose feta meets the requirements, bleu cheese, some like cheese crumbles.

Another subject: Kets are cute!
Stupid doomed timeline...
Me loves kitties. Me loves cheese, especially cheddar cheese. Delicious
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Felines are excellent. Especially when they meow very intesely.
hey who turned out the lights?
Meowing's cause? Bees. Yes, bees.
Well, well. Cheese, kets, cheesy kets. Kets being cheesy. (Myself, cheddar preferred, parmesan be great s'well. Marscapone, yes! Cream-cheese frosted cake, cream-cheese bagels delight the tongue.)
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Seeing above poster rave cheese makes me feel peckish
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Concept of entire thread fascinates me. Mine fingers upraised one-hundred percent.
Psyche very well enjoys the thread we have here!
Very interesting thread here, maybe even better then the other thread where E never existed.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Shitbaskets, when other one compared, ere thread gets even harder!
We use more terms, yet less shorter terms. Terms that're like glue.
Harder better, me thinker.
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food