Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Experiment 194
"..."

"...We're going to what?"
Stupid doomed timeline...
"Hate how it sounds like a gee up..."
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

"...What? Uh oh..."
Hiiii!
Jack just stares at his arms and legs, like they belong to a different person.

Not cool. man. Not cool. At least use college kids until you get the kinks worked out, as I said earlier.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
He ignored the comments, considering he thought so highly of both himself and the thing he was pioneering.

“The area you woke up in would be known as the 194 Experiment. It consists of a few beds.”

He takes them to the next room.

”This is our containment for our new “RaxVax”, named after the chemical that causes these DNA changes, RAX. As we can only make the Rax go on for certain intervals, we are trying to find a permanent version…on our current path, that should could to the market by at least 2020.”
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
"SO WE'VE JUST BEING [Swapped] INTO OTHER FORMS WITHOUT GIVING US  ACH4NCE TO [[Accept All Terms And Conditions]] ??
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
(It was then that Ashley, having fallen asleep due to the sheer boredom of the magic man's funny words, woke up.)

...What was that? I fell asleep because of how boring that was.
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
"THIS PRISON IS. .INTERESTING, INTERESTING, BUT I MUST ASK, HOW LONG BEFORE I CAN REGAIN MY FREEDOM? THIS CELL. .THIS GAME, I DON'T BELIEVE I HAVE A HUGE INTEREST IN IT AT THE MOMENT! AH, WELL. .LIGHTNERS, I MUST SAY, I AM IMPRESSED!"
That one guy who RPd Hifumi Yamada for some ungodly reason.
"I feel that, clown," Hallie says. "Not interested in any of this experiment nonsense."
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
...It's interesting enough, but you don't do that sort of thing to ME without my consent. I decide where I go in this life! You're not gonna take that away from me.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

A particularly quiet Mike just nods while hearing the announcement. ". .uh-huh . . Is there anything else we need to know, or?"

. .oh, and he slightly nudges Jack. If only to make an attempt to shut him up for the time being.
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Jack gives Mike a sharp look at the shove... but he does shut up.
Murdergames Characters

*Gulp*
"But why did you have to do that to us, poyo?"
Hiiii!
"Look, you'll go back to sleep, you'll wake up at your house, just bear with us for the time being."

He takes them to another room, full of scientists, labs, and computers.

"This is where people have researched Raxinasium. It's where we have learned about its reactivity and chemical properties. Did you know that Raxinasium, is a liquid at room temperature?"
"Wow! I've never seen anything like this back home!"
Hiiii!
"Fascinating. This whole thing is still super unethical though."
Stupid doomed timeline...
...Of couse I knew Raxinasiu was a liquid at room temperature!

Whatever Raxinasiu is.

But yeah. I agree with the girl. Still a douche move to do this to us.
Murdergames Characters

Yeah...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
"AND WHY US SPECIFICALLY, SPECIFICALLY? AND WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THIS LIQUID?"
That one guy who RPd Hifumi Yamada for some ungodly reason.
"If it's liquid at room temperature, then does that mean it's some shady medicine!? Hurry with the explainin'!"
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

"That's a leap. Water is liquid at room temperature," Hallie says, rolling her eyes.
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
"Yes. This is extreme, I know. But this is for good. You are all just too focused on now to think of the future. We're trying to fix what has happened, stop complaining and this'll be over faster."

He takes them to the final first-floor room.

"This is our break room. It's got a television, a coffee machine, and even a microwave."
Do you have cable? Snacks? Good coffee for the machine?
Murdergames Characters

(10-18-2021, 18:21:39 PM)PointMaid Wrote: Do you have cable? Snacks? Good coffee for the machine?

"Yes."
...Well, we'll see what you consider good coffee, then.

Jack grabs a mug and makes himself a cup.
Murdergames Characters