Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

Experiment 194
Backstory:
Innovision Labs is a scientific company based around technological advancements and biological ways. They use these to develop great machines, find new species of animals, and advertising to you in the scummiest way possible.

But what they found on that fateful day...November 18, 2003. Jay-Z releases The Black Album. Blink-182 releases Blink-182. And a certain scientist from Innovision finds something amazing, yet terrible whilst investigating a crator that crashed in his home town...

Roles
:

Defensive Monsters:

Fursona: On the first night, you may use your puppy eyes to form an alliance with another person. You can talk in Discord PMs until one of you dies. The other player may kill others, but they cannot kill you, and vice versa.

Slime Monster: Twice a game, you may protect yourself from a kill (and "slime" your potential killer) if you feel like you are going to be targeted.

Imposter/Alien: sus. You can convince people that someone, including you, is not the killer. During voting, you may protect somebody, including yourself, from being voted out. You can only do this once.

Kemonomimi: You hear real good with those cute ears! Each night, you may hear someone. You will learn everyone who visits that person.

Monster Clown: It's hard to find a good clown these days, huh? Tragic! [mad chuckling] Twice per game, they may swap themselves with another player at night, which affects all actions targeting you and the swapped player.

Candyman: A man made of candy! Every night, you can share your candy with another person, who can eat the candy any other night and be protected from any killers.

Offensive Monsters:

Reverse Mermaid: The reverse mermaid has a gun, for some reason. It has one bullet. They can choose to fire it at someone during a night phase. In the day, it will become known that they shot it. This shot is mainly to be fired at either a bad player or a sus one, but if you randomly shoot it at a non-bad non-sus person, I won't judge. You cannot be voted out because of your shot.

Invisible Man: Every night, you must visit someone. If that person was supposed to be killed, you protect them. The second time you stumble in front of someone you were supposed to kill, you die in their place.

Gorgon/Medusa: Your stone cold stare could turn anyone away! Every night, you may use it to stop someone from using their role each night.

The Troll: Wake up, you're gonna do a little trolling. You can "troll" another player at night, which can impose impedements in investigation during that night, and the following dayphase.

Shapeshifter: Each night, you may target a living player. You will use the ability of the player you targeted the previous night on them.

Ghost: If you can get yourself lynched during the day, you may leave alive, and execute someone else.

Rules
1. This is set in October of 2005. I'm not going to limit any characters, but if you choose a character from the present day, I am not going to explain how they got there...that's on you.

2. No godmodding or stuff like that.

3. For characters who already are one of the monsters. They are allowed,but they'll just turn human instead. They'll have the same powers, though.

4. If you do not have any significant posts (E.G., invstigating, interacting with others, investigating the map) for one in-game day, unless you have a reason, I will warn you. If you continue to turbo-lurk, I will kick you.

5. Don't be a jerk to others OOC.

6. If you're dead, you cannot post in the thread, and don't even think about revealing your killer.

7. PM all night actions to me. Do not post in the thread at night.

8. Votes will be formatted as /Vote [X]. You willl have to "Whisper" them to the scientists. AKA voting will be anonymous. You will send in any vote you have through Discord PMs.

9. Have fun. It's not mandatory, but it's suggested.

Characters
Tony - The President of Innovisions Inc. Tries to be nice, but will resort to any way he can to achieve his goals. Was the one behind the Experiment.

https://ibb.co/PYd0rMw

Lars - Security guard in his late 20s. Works for the company.

[Image: 479995_y1PD3jhE.png]

Jessica - Daughter of Tony. Has long pink hair and a tail because of experimenting on her.

https://ibb.co/zmGc6nD

Riley - Sibling of a worker at the plant, came here to see the monsters in action.

https://ibb.co/ZNMS8vb

Markov - Former second hand man to Tony, pissed over getting replaced.

https://ibb.co/LQ272tM

H - Current President. Recluse. Keeps his hat on all the time.

https://ibb.co/d4JsfBh

Subject Test Sheet:

1. Jack “J.S.” Smith (PointMaid)

2. Melissa (Kennifer)

3. Spamton G. Spamton (Zanreo)

4. Ashley & Red (Tales)

5. Hallie Matthews (Sylvi)

6. Cirno (MP)

7. Michael Afton (Geek)

8. Banch (Libre)

9. Zen (Lavender)

10. Kirby (Oggy)

11. Enoch Trebber (Weirdguy)

12. Jevil (Door)

You wake up in darkness. Even with your eyes open, you cannot see.
... Where am I?

A childlike voice raises their eyes, and then promptly freaks out when exposed to the darkness... And it seems that the air is getting colder...
I don't understand any of this... I'm in a world of complete insanity...
"... all right, where the fuck am I?"
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
"What the... Ugh, I better not have gone blind or something..."

The voice you hear is quite feminine, and rather soft for as irritated as it sounds.
Stupid doomed timeline...
“…Oh god fucking dammit Shawn, I FUCKING TOLD YOU we should give them a second dose. BUT NO, Mr. Big Balls over here is all like, ‘no, we've proven it, you're just a security guard, I don't-”

“George your mic's on.”

“O-“
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
Dose? Second? What have you done to us?!

The air is getting colder...
"WHERE AM I? IS THIS... NO. NO. NO." The voice sounds strange and... occasionally glitchy?
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
"So you drugged me and kidnapped me? Now now, someone's been naughty... and it's not me this time!"

The last part is said in a sort of singsongy voice, but hasn't lost the irritation from before.
Urgh... where am I? Darkness? ...I like this place already.

Ashley... I'm scared...
For my next trick, how about I kick your ass?
A clicking noise is heard.

Light slowly shines into the room as a door opens.
FREEDOM!

The childlike voice is eventually revealed by the light as a small blue fairy with mysterious wings made of ice... And said fairy charges directly to the open door.
"Well, at least I haven't gone blind from whatever you drugged me with..."

The voice belongs to a slender, somewhat petite woman with pale skin and white-streaked dark hair, dressed in trousers and a yellow-and-black striped blouse.
A man was standing around with a neutral expression on his face. "Mm..."
The lights were back on... revealing a strange little puppet guy with pink and yellow glasses. And just as suspected, there were others here. Time for an introduction...

"HELLO EVERY    ! IT'S ME, SPAMTON G. SPAMTON! EV3RY BUDDY 'S FAVORITE [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]]!
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers
A redheaded kid with a cat-eared headband is frowning loudly.

"... I've been awake five minutes and this is already bizarre beyond measure."
Active characters:
Lucky (Party Two Treason, Murderverse Falls)

nya
"...why do I have a feeling that no good can come of this?"
Anyone who made it outside of the door would see six suited men in full space-like suits (whom anyone from 15 years later would call “sus”) with guns aimed at the door.
The fairy slowly walks backward back inside the building...

Oops... Hehe...
Behind them, you can see what looks like a giant, thick pole, as well as white walls.

”Allow us to introduce ourselves,” one begins, “I am Lars. You were not supposed to wake up, but thanks to an accident, you are here right now. Stay calm, possible options are being discussed right now. Just please stay inside of the room, and do not come out until you hear an announcement.”

Meanwhile…

“Why isn't just locking the best option? It is the safest we can go.”

A man in an expensive suit was discussing options with other people on a table.

“You all know I did not want this. I did not want to use humans in our experiments without their permission at all. But we had to be desperate. I propose we do not turn this into torture…we wil care for them, let them explore, as we propose a way to prolong the sleeping. At the end, we wipe their brains, and make em forget this ever existed.”
...Okay.

The Ice fairy just goes ahead and sits on the ground... As if nonchalant about their situation...
Experiment?, a youngish blond guy dressed in Business Casual says.

I experiment, I don't get experimented on. Got it?
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
(10-17-2021, 20:06:25 PM)PointMaid Wrote: Experiment?, a youngish blond guy dressed in Business Casual says.

I experiment, I don't get experimented on. Got it?

”You don't have a gun, do you?”

Everyone is locked in for what seems to feel like a little more than 10 minutes.
"You did something to us that we weren't supposed to wake up from, and we're supposed to be calm?"
No? No gun. This isn't... Colorado. Or Washington. Gah. Although I doubt those Redmond dweebs carry.
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Who were these people? This did not sound good...

"WHAT''S GOING ON! YOU NEVER GAVE A [[Proper Introduction]] AND NOW YOURE [Shoving] US IN HERE LIKE [[Top Spam Filter]]?"
Glitchy Bootleg Lasers