Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Dangan] Free Association: Part One. Day 6: "Graduation Day"
I'm fairly certain. I mean, I guess I could look for other places a shotgun could be found, or see if any shotguns are missing from here, but I'm probably not wrong, call it a gut feeling.
hey who turned out the lights?
"Five, Jay, door's fucking open to Romero's place lets fucking go!"
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list
W H O T U R N E D O N T H E L I G H T S

E N D L E S S  F U N

ENTITY SUCCUMBED; INVALID

She's got three murders under her belt, views are gonna be skewed

>investigate what's inside
Very interesting...first person to consume solid objects through liquid methods.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Investigate what's inside. [10]: You investigate what's inside yourself. Mostly a lot of swearing for no apparent reason, presumably plans to kill everyone, and a vague feeling of annoyance that you got distracted by this totally tangential thing that you're doing. It feels like that happens like a tenth of the time at least!
I am the They who says it!
Then he facepalms, and >tries again.

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

Look again. [2]: It isn't your day, is it? Introspection aside, you can't really see anything because you're kind of distracted and feel vaguely sick and dizzy. Probably the vast heights of introspection you reached. Taking a while to descend from them.
"Sour shit..."

>do it a third time, hurry, the GM's gonna sleep

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

(09-13-2021, 11:01:44 AM)TenOfSwords13 Wrote: I'm fairly certain. I mean, I guess I could look for other places a shotgun could be found, or see if any shotguns are missing from here, but I'm probably not wrong, call it a gut feeling.

". .have you heard of a thing called an arms dealer? They probably have one of those."
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
Don't fail. [9]: You look around the miserable one room apartment that is Romero's flophouse room. There's barely enough room to turn around, much less store much of anything. There's a bed, a small stove, a toilet and shower in a tiny alcove separated by a folding door, a TV on the wall, a faucet, a closet with a couple construction uniforms, and some food storage, all in a space that's so uncomfortably tiny that a submariner would look at it and go "wow that's cramped". There's also a phone with a flashing answering machine light which displays exactly one new message...

which can be found out about when I'm awake again and aware enough to type coherently and online enough to look at your actions.
> Do any of these people know what big conspiracy Jane was talking about?
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
"Delicious!"

quote list

E N D L E S S  F U N

At Pete Romero's place, Evil Jay has an idea.

You know, I do have reality-warping abilities. If I can give a vampire woman some certain assets, maybe I can make this work here.

He gets his reality-warping abilities ready and

>Tries to turn the lock on Romero's door into a sock with a snap of his fingers
I like bananas. They're yellow.
>Reconvene with the other consultants.
...I'm willing to bet at least one of the police is in on this, for the reasons that were already said earlier. But they might've had a non-policeman do the dirty work. I am curious about this conspiracy Jane Doe was spouting, though.

Five has been active and, well, running around. Since she sees other people have the search-Romero's-place thing in order, she's going to > Help looking for Jane Doe's associates who might be willing to tell us what conspiracy theory she was talking about
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Ignore my turning a lock into a sock and instead

> Play the message
I like bananas. They're yellow.
Terezi is also sniffing through the records for patterns, such as...

>Any correlation between the time and place of killing and whether the victims seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time or seemed more predetermined?
Stupid doomed timeline...
> . . Speaking of, go to the arms dealer and ask if they have a shotgun like the ones for the cops
silver dollar, black smoke in my eyes
shattered glass, fallen fast, leave me paralysed
> Help Scott with shotgun looking, I guess.
Investigate that conspiracy that Jane Doe was talking about. [6], [10]. Snap asks around. It sounds like most people don't remember the details that well, but it seemed like she was convinced that she not only saw the killer, but saw them getting calls from "the government or the CIA or something", who were telling them to keep killing and was working with "a bunch of people who've been hanging around at night". Meanwhile, Runner Five also asks around about that and talks to the annoying conspiracy guy from a previous 10 result, and narrowly manages to escape "the moon landing is fake" and "Secret communist nazis are eating babies to stay young" nonsense.

Play the message. (Well, I'm not going to be stupidly cruel and roll for that.)

BEEP... Message left at 3.25 AM on (The day before you all arrived.) The voice has been distorted by some kind of cheap distorting-tool, but the words are clear enough. 

"There'll be some people coming around tomorrow, asking questions. Seeing as we're... "friends" now, I'm gonna to need you to mislead them if they come to talk to you. Also, I need you to do this. Leave the bar early tonight. There's a security camera outside. Ignore the woman who'll follow you, and move quickly, and get out of range of that camera. I'll take care of the rest. Remember, your "mistake" didn't have to be the end, and you made it so it wasn't. That was the right decision, and I hope we can become actual friends after this. BEEP."

Look for correlations between time and place and predeterminedness [?]: The sample size is too small. You can't figure out anything from it.

Check the arms dealer for shotguns. [7], [7]. They sell shotguns there, yes. They're a bit different looking from the police issued ones, but they are shotguns.
OK4Y TH4T W4SNT V3RY US3FUL
M4YB3 TH3 OTH3RS 4R3 F1ND1NG GOOD STUFF W1TH TH31R 1NV3ST1G4T1ONS

Terezi just kinda... slams down the files in annoyance at the lack of patterns. She still thought there was something suspicious about that construction guy though so she was eagerly awaiting for the people who went to investigate his home to come back with their reports.
Stupid doomed timeline...
“Hmmm..so they were trying to shut her up. And they were a part of a group of…is..could it be one of us?”

All the details add up. Was one of the people here secretly a killer?
why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food
>Does the arms dealer do bayonets or other similar items?
Bayonets though? [9]: They do not, but the Pawn Shop does apparently sell them, apparently having gotten them when the Antique store owner sold out a year ago.
Okay, the people Snap talked to seem more sane...Calls from the government, huh? Sounds like someone in government or the police was talking to the person she thought was the killer and telling them to kill. Hanging around at night. And that message... I think Mr. Romero didn't kill Jane Doe, but somebody else wanted us to think he did.

> The voice on that message. Does it sound like anyone you've run into? Have you heard it anywhere else?
Murdergames Characters
Frankie * Dr. Ruby Ramirez * Solanacae Bakersby * Sam BlackSelen(ium) * Reina Schultz * Dr. Francine "Frankie" Frankenstein * Lotta Schadenfreude

Need a bigger bookshelf? Join me in The Library.
Think about that voice. [?]: Well, it's pretty distorted by whatever they're using to distort it. In fact, it's quite possible they're using a text to speech thing or something. You can't identify the person who called.