Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Hotel: Hallway

Down the elevator shaft, a reply is shouted. The voice is a high pitched growl more than anything else.

It is not you I am worried about. You died easily enough to my incompetent associate, however long ago that was. Not the current one. I don't know whether he is... competent or not, because I have not actually known him long.

...To be more clear, It is us that will need protection against THEM, not them from us. Banishment from this place and returning to it aside, to my knowledge it is quite impossible to kill people here, correct? Now, we could make your lives quite difficult without killing you. It would be fair, you did try to imprison me and... presumably my new associate for some... overlong length of time. But we will not because we are very generous. Right?

Then, a second voice speaks. It sounds echoed, even more so than the elevator shaft would make it, and thickly accented.

Speak for yerself. Ah been thinkin', they torture an' try an' kill me, then give up an' toss me in soli-tary con-fine-meant? Ah don't think they deserve our mercy. How many days? How many months? How many years'd they take from me lahk this? Ah can't abide it.

Maybe they do not deserve our mercy. But we are magnanimous like that. Also, it is far more likely you will see your... I presume this "Sendri" is your Shaper? Again if you cooperate with them.

Sendri'll remember me! They're probably comin' this very moment, jus' marshalling their resources! They'ven't forgotten! They never forget! An' it'll be more impressive if'n ah'm standin' atop a pile of former an' current enemies of the Alliance! YA CAN SHOVE YER OFFER WHERE THERE AIN'T NO LIGHT SHININ'!

Erm... Right. Okay, my newly former associate, do with him as you will. For now, your offer is almost acceptable, just aside from the fact that you happen to seem to be assuming that any altercation would be malicious on my part. My very presence seems to offend the rest of the people here, for whatever incomprehensible reason, so that issue needs... resolving. Until you are willing to comply, I have no choice but to hold the hotel hostage. I may not be able to kill any of you, but I can make your lives miserable. Leave an improved offer at a dead drop in room... oh, let us say... five hundred and fifty five. I will consider it then.

See? Completely incomprehensible, the fire elemental. Can't understand a word it says. Anyway...

Kellensea groans loudly.

Ugh. Under normal circumstances, we use the dead drop as a trap. That's what I did back home. But I'm sure you have different ideas.
I am the They who says it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Florien - 08-03-2021, 05:12:43 AM