Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Cyan: Surface

The sniper sighs. They seem more relaxed now, apparently deciding that the part where they get brutally killed isn't going to be immediate.

Oh, you're justifying the portal and claiming it by virtue of it "not being claimed already". Adventurer Shenanigans. Joy. And people wonder why we tend to avoid taking on adventurers into the staff. I mean, aside from the obvious issues. Even VELS agrees that adventurers should be kept as far from research as possible! She's said as much to us!

Kellensea's attention is suddenly grabbed.

Vels told you that? I helped clear her list one time! I have a high-favor symbol! Look, here!

She flashes a strange necklace with a charm which looks like a V crossed with two bars, like some bizarre currency symbol. It glows slightly.

...So? Just because you're in her favor doesn't mean you're allowed in. Or that I trust you. If anything, I trust you less now. You're a list-clearing adventurer, and presumably your party here participated in that.
I am the They who says it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Florien - 07-13-2021, 23:57:07 PM