Dismiss this notice
Hey, guest! Welcome to Trouble Cube! Stay a while and chat with us!

[Roleplay - Drop-in] Murder-Free II: The City's Portaling Revengeance
Cyan: Surface

The sniper seems momentarily confused at Vivi's statement. Or possibly trying to focus through the pain of having a broken bone sticking through their leg.

Eorzea? That a place overseas? Look, just... don't lie like that, you're here to kill us all and take everything not nailed down because someone told you to come here to do something and we happened to be here. Anyway, you'll find a reason. And you're begging for answers to questions. You're going to kill me the moment the interrogation is over, because "no quarter" or "what if he alerts someone" or "hey I bet his lever-gun is custom" or something like that. THE SKY IS GONE, and you people STILL show up to make worse. You aren't even asking ACTUAL QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS!

The sniper pauses for a bit. The silence is awkward.

And no, the lever-gun is not custom, it's factory. So that can't be the reason.

Meanwhile, Kellensea (having retrieved her dropped dagger) stands, appearing to stare blankly, even though nothing of her face is exposed.

How do you do that, Vivi? The loud frowning.

Her complete non-sequitur stated, she goes back to standing still and looking slightly off to one side, not saying anything.
I am the They who says it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Murder-Free II: The Portaling Revengeance - by Florien - 07-13-2021, 05:38:18 AM